Welcome to Gaia! ::

scaryChibi
Branellie
teh_night_crawler
*changes back to normal and sits cross legged on the cold wet floor*

*looks at u* blaugh *sings* get upa! get on upa! get upa! get on upa! get on the scennnccena!

*starts dancing*

*starts poplocking* *sings* do it do it do it u know the world be rockin' to it to it so do it do it.
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
*grabs scarychibi's arm and starts pulling her away* youre going to be my snack, im hungry. *opens mouth showing vampire teeth*

*nails get long* oh yeah?

oh so you wanna fight huh? *changes into her* bring it on girl cuz im a shapeshifter!

eek oh that was awesome.

i thought you wanted to fight? what? you dont? well then, scaredy cat, ill let you live. *smiles and turns back into herself* i wasnt going to kill you all anyway...i only have two people in my life that i must kill... *looks to the sky*

i happen to be a cat and find that a little offensive--but i'll let that slide since u want to kill some one 3nodding smile *scratches the back of head confused* neutral and who might that be?
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
*grabs scarychibi's arm and starts pulling her away* youre going to be my snack, im hungry. *opens mouth showing vampire teeth*

oh so you wanna fight huh? *changes into her* bring it on girl cuz im a shapeshifter!

eek oh that was awesome.

i thought you wanted to fight? what? you dont? well then, scaredy cat, ill let you live. *smiles and turns back into herself* i wasnt going to kill you all anyway...i only have two people in my life that i must kill... *looks to the sky*

oh, really? *smiles* that's good because i was scared.
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

eek oh that was awesome.

i happen to be a cat and find that a little offensive--but i'll let that slide since u want to kill some one 3nodding smile *scratches the back of head confused* neutral and who might that be?

sweatdrop
Branellie
scaryChibi
Branellie
teh_night_crawler

*looks at u* blaugh *sings* get upa! get on upa! get upa! get on upa! get on the scennnccena!

*starts dancing*

*starts poplocking* *sings* do it do it do it u know the world be rockin' to it to it so do it do it.

sing the london bridge song-- who sings that any way?
*a demonic looking man appears in front of night* i heard that you were looking to kill me...

*night just stands there in silence and looks at him*

so...are you going to kill me? or are you just going to stand there with that idiotic face of yours?

i dont want to just kill you...i also want to kill...my mother...
Branellie
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

eek oh that was awesome.

sweatdrop

sorry...i had sugar this morning
whats with Nepal?
hauka
whats with Nepal?

He is just a jerk, he always does that.
Nepal: Do not!
Varanasi: Silence! evil *looks at Hauka* twisted Hi, again, Hauka.
neutral
scaryChibi
Branellie
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

eek oh that was awesome.

sweatdrop

yeah, i know.
scaryChibi
Branellie
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

eek oh that was awesome.

sweatdrop

my mother and my father, wich my father is right there *points at demonic looking man* his names pyro...
scaryChibi
Branellie
scaryChibi
Branellie
teh_night_crawler

*starts dancing*

sing the london bridge song-- who sings that any way?

the woman off of black eye peas.
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
Branellie
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

sweatdrop

my mother and my father, wich my father is right there *points at demonic looking man* his names pyro...

really, girl? *looks at her dad* he is fine. blaugh
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
Branellie
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

sweatdrop

...*shivers*pyro?
Branellie
hauka
whats with Nepal?

He is just a jerk, he always does that.
Nepal: Do not!
Varanasi: Silence! evil *looks at Hauka* twisted Hi, again, Hauka.
neutral

omg! not you again!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas