Welcome to Gaia! ::

[the_devils_daughter]
heyyyyy.......lol

yeah!
[the_devils_daughter]
whhooooo

rofl I love that pic of the white tiger! 4laugh
is anyone here on this thing? it is so quiet.
*i sit in the dark* man, it is sure dark in here*i turn out the light and it is hundreds of vamps looking at me* eek
Branellie
*i sit in the dark* man, it is sure dark in here*i turn out the light and it is hundreds of vamps looking at me* eek
-lazily a dark figure walks out of the shadows and you see bright blue eyes in all of the red ones and u hear a deepish voice- hello Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
-lazily a dark figure walks out of the shadows and you see bright blue eyes in all of the red ones and u hear a deepish voice- hello Branellie

*i turn and hear the voice* eek
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

-lightly pounces on u in wolf form-....-and then gets off u quickly- blaugh HI! blaugh ....what..u look like u have seen a ghost confused
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

-lightly pounces on u in wolf form-....-and then gets off u quickly- blaugh HI! blaugh ....what..u look like u have seen a ghost confused

eek *looks at the vampires*
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

oh...-growls deeply and they take 10 steps back- - i say to them...."Leave...or u all will burn from the bullets of the sun and then they dissapear-
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

oh...-growls deeply and they take 10 steps back- - i say to them...."Leave...or u all will burn from the bullets of the sun and then they dissapear-

*i smile* thanks. *i look around*
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

welcome biggrin ..i have to go.....my sis wants on..bye
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

crying and it was just getting good.
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

crying and it was just getting good.
im back...where were we?
Branellie
[the_devils_daughter]
whhooooo

rofl I love that pic of the white tiger! 4laugh

ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE heart LOVE heart LOVE WHITE TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND SNOW LEAPORDS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff