Welcome to Gaia! ::

*changes back to normal and sits cross legged on the cold wet floor*
hauka
Branellie
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333
alright just one thing.......if you weren't a jelous boyfriend then you would let her talk to others...you just want control over her actions.....your a sad example of a boyfriend

Nepal: Whatever, loser. C'mon, Branellie.
*I stay seated*
Nepal: *looks at me* I said come on! *he grabs my arm hard*

*grabs nepals arm*why do you insist on treating her like an item/pet?

Nepal: *pushes u on ur head* none of ur business, clam. *walks away with Branellie*
*I struggle to get away*

-He appears in front of Nepal- Hey you loser, let her go.

Nepal: *To Hakuna* Shut up! *slaps u in the face*
teh_night_crawler
*grabs scarychibi's arm and starts pulling her away* youre going to be my snack, im hungry. *opens mouth showing vampire teeth*

*nails get long* oh yeah?
Branellie
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333

*grabs nepals arm*why do you insist on treating her like an item/pet?

Nepal: *pushes u on ur head* none of ur business, clam. *walks away with Branellie*
*I struggle to get away*
*punches nepal in the face*enough of this just let her choose how she would rather be treated...

Nepal: *Looks at u* twisted *his teeth and nails get longer and his eyes are yellowish red and he hisses and lashes at u*
*I scream and hide under a table and people scream and runs out the bar* gonk
*vanishes and appears standing by the door*why not take this outside so no one in here will get hurt even though that would be fun*smirks and walks outside*

Nepal: mad H***, yeah. *walks outside* c'mon! *hits u in the face*
*smirks and my eyes change from dark brown to a pitch black color*let's see what your made of...
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
*grabs scarychibi's arm and starts pulling her away* youre going to be my snack, im hungry. *opens mouth showing vampire teeth*

*eyes glow red and teeth get long* twisted this ought to be fun!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRTAL KOOOOOOOOOMBAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOICE: round one, fight!
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

oh so you wanna fight huh? *changes into her* bring it on girl cuz im a shapeshifter!
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333
*punches nepal in the face*enough of this just let her choose how she would rather be treated...

Nepal: *Looks at u* twisted *his teeth and nails get longer and his eyes are yellowish red and he hisses and lashes at u*
*vanishes and appears standing by the door*why not take this outside so no one in here will get hurt even though that would be fun*smirks and walks outside*

*smirks and my eyes change from dark brown to a pitch black color*let's see what your made of...

Nepal: twisted *Decks u across the face really hard*
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

oh so you wanna fight huh? *changes into her* bring it on girl cuz im a shapeshifter!

DANG!
Branellie
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333

*smirks*is that all*punches you and vanishes and appears next to you*
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

eek oh that was awesome.
teh_night_crawler

*looks at u* blaugh *sings* get upa! get on upa! get upa! get on upa! get on the scennnccena!
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

eek oh that was awesome.

eek yeah, that was fresh as h***! *sings* welcome to the real world!
Branellie
teh_night_crawler

*looks at u* blaugh *sings* get upa! get on upa! get upa! get on upa! get on the scennnccena!

*starts dancing*
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler
scaryChibi
teh_night_crawler

eek oh that was awesome.

i thought you wanted to fight? what? you dont? well then, scaredy cat, ill let you live. *smiles and turns back into herself* i wasnt going to kill you all anyway...i only have two people in my life that i must kill... *looks to the sky*
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333
Branellie
Darkcreator333

*smirks*is that all*punches you and vanishes and appears next to you*

Nepal: *falls on the ground after one blow* uh!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff