Mega Elder

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Real Ryu Mamoru
L337_N1NJ4_M4573R
Why does the poll have a "What happened to Beast" option?

The PSO universe didn't have Beasts. (No, not PSO: Universe)

Because a majority of people liked beasts, and its quite possible that they could add them in the future to the game.

Highly unlikely seeing as how PSO has nothing to do with PSU.

Each of the Phantasy Star games are considered separate universes, much like Final Fantasy with the only connection being Dark Falz. Although one could argue since he returns every millenium and the similarities between 1-4 that PSO takes place after 3 when people are evacuating the planet.

PSU however doesn't fit, it's in its own universe. There's no Ragol, but 3 other planets in a different solar system. Also, no Beasts exist in PSO.

Of course this is all speculation and as unlikely as it is, it could happen at some point.
Preston886
The Real Ryu Mamoru
L337_N1NJ4_M4573R

Because a majority of people liked beasts, and its quite possible that they could add them in the future to the game.

Each of the Phantasy Star games are considered separate universes, much like Final Fantasy with the only connection being Dark Falz. Although one could argue since he returns every millenium and the similarities between 1-4 that PSO takes place after 3 when people are evacuating the planet.

PSU however doesn't fit, it's in its own universe. There's no Ragol, but 3 other planets in a different solar system. Also, no Beasts exist in PSO.

Of course this is all speculation and as unlikely as it is, it could happen at some point.

True, but in an interview with the creators of PSO2, they did say that it is highly likely that they would implement other races into the game. I will try to find the statement so I can show you.

Also, there was a Ragol on PSU, it was just called Rykros. Well, it was more of a space distortion, but it takes you to the final area in PSO episode 1. In the story, they explain that it is some kind of *lost civilization* So, PSU could be really far in the future?
User Image

from the special mission that randomly appears

Dangerous Genius

The Real Ryu Mamoru
Preston886
The Real Ryu Mamoru
L337_N1NJ4_M4573R

True, but in an interview with the creators of PSO2, they did say that it is highly likely that they would implement other races into the game. I will try to find the statement so I can show you.

Also, there was a Ragol on PSU, it was just called Rykros. Well, it was more of a space distortion, but it takes you to the final area in PSO episode 1. In the story, they explain that it is some kind of *lost civilization* So, PSU could be really far in the future?

PS: Universe was a spiritual sequel to the Sega games.

Rakgol actually is not related to the 3 planets at all PSO takes place after the events of the original games the inhabitants of the original 2 planets sealed Dark Falz away and then sent him drifting into space at an attempt to make sure he would never come back ever again. For the most part it worked.

This is what usually confuses people. in the timeline. Phantasy Star 4 is when they were suppose to seal him away and do this. At the same time the people from Phantasy Star 3 are the ones that are heading to Rakgol to recolonize.

In the original games Rykros was the Dark Planet, the planet that appeared when Dark Falz returned which is one way the games indicate that Universe has nothing to do with the rest of the PS franchise.

But it actually still could have to do with the PS franchise. The people that are on the planets are not its original settlers. they just found it and made it their home. They have technology left by the people on those planets. that seals the Seed away.... see where I am going with this...

It could be quite possible that they sealed Dark Falz from these planets and sent him to Rakgol a different people that long since died or moved away. And with Falz gone his dark planet became cleansed of his evil and then stayed in orbit with the other 2.
User Image

Finally got my Rappy suit.

Mega Elder

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
With every pic posted, makes me more and more jelly.

How does PSO2 plays anyways? Like PSO, PSU, or PS0(DS game)?

Also what are some of the other features as well?

I NEED TO KNOW! crying
User Image

User Image

User Image

SPECIAL MISSION BOSS

Mega Elder

Lmao, creepy rappy face.

I wanna fight that boss. ;-; LEMME AT EM!
You should play more x3

We got into that mission 5 times today, and killed that boss 3 times. It drops a lot of things, and I got a couple of cool weps in the process.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Fapping to this right now. ninja

Can't wait for it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash