Newman 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 26 ]
Cast 0.16783216783217 16.8% [ 24 ]
One of each 0.11188811188811 11.2% [ 16 ]
Don't know yet 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Where did the Beasts go? 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 >

Mega Elder

We need a god damn update on the US version.

Distinct Tycoon

I have been playing it a lot. I love how it's not IP blocked like they said it was and the english patch works like a charm. I love it with every fiber of my being.

Blessed Cutesmasher

8,325 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
The Greene
I have been playing it a lot. I love how it's not IP blocked like they said it was and the english patch works like a charm. I love it with every fiber of my being.

Please tell me how you got past the block O.o

Distinct Tycoon

ll Baz00ka ll
The Greene

Please tell me how you got past the block O.o

This just in... THERE IS NO IP BLOCK! biggrin

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
From what Im hearing from some *good friendds* its being pushed to late spring early summer time.
Also started a guild surprised Its in the early stages but id love it if a few of youd join. maybe even run some missions when not so busy with my professors term papers.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-phantasy-star-online-2-guild/g.400629/
Mmm late summer nights playing PSO2... sounds good to me. biggrin

Mega Elder

Once it comes out in ENGLISH I'LL START PLAYING IT

Mega Phantom

I would buy the Japanese version except it would be unplayable and too hard for me to understand.

Mega Elder

Japanese version is free to play and download.

I think they may have an english patch for it..?

Dedicated Loiterer

9,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
ll Baz00ka ll

There was no IP block to begin with even in their beta stage.

Rath-Kun

There is an english patch that is located here. Just CTRL+F and type in "English Patch" and there is the link that leads to the patch.

Just remember to be cautious when using the English patch, make sure to read the warnings.
Other than all of this, enjoy the game.
As always

I am making a tiny midget of a CAST and giving him a deep, brooding voice
as a side note, when using the english patch you might get some weird glitches like unidentyfiable weapons.

Mega Elder

That's odd. I hope we get the Vita release here in the states.

Wealthy Capitalist

they should finally announce SOMETHING i mean the only thing they did was announcing it will come out in the EU and NA this July...since then it has been silent...

that's why i started playing Tera now because im starting to believe it will never be released here...

Distinct Tycoon

I prefer this english patch. They update it with every patch and there aren't any bugs that I have seen and I have been using it for a while now.

JP version is a little confusing at times, but the game remains the same. I have never felt lost playing it because it's all pretty straight forward and the translations provide enough info for me to get by.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff