<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Sleepyheadjolteon
[Tag]
The Real Ryu Mamoru
Can't believe its been this long and finally PSO2 is on PS4 lol
11 years and you're still posting.

Haha yeah, I came back because I was talking to someone about Gaia.. wow this place has changed.
So true, and also PSO2 changed. Lol

kuricchan's Partner

Unstoppable Tipper

Pretty good. New Genesis kinda bounced me out though
Understandable, it really did change it up a bit. Kind a like a remix of all the pso2 stuff.

I feel like the story is a bit unengaging for a little while, it kind of picks up again near the end of the first episode.

It was interesting to see what was going on and have it somewhat explained. I feel like the story overall has just been shifting in a weird direction.

Am surprised its still going though and I have been playing it off and on.. the combat is some of the best I have experienced in an mmo, and I love that I don't have to wait around and get smacked by stuff, being able to react and move and deflect attacks is what makes it exciting.

All in all, for an 11 year old mmo, I can appreciate what it was attempting. Just wish it would have been able to have been out and see the west when it was planned on.

Distinct Tycoon

Sleepyheadjolteon
Understandable, it really did change it up a bit. Kind a like a remix of all the pso2 stuff.

I feel like the story is a bit unengaging for a little while, it kind of picks up again near the end of the first episode.

It was interesting to see what was going on and have it somewhat explained. I feel like the story overall has just been shifting in a weird direction.

Am surprised its still going though and I have been playing it off and on.. the combat is some of the best I have experienced in an mmo, and I love that I don't have to wait around and get smacked by stuff, being able to react and move and deflect attacks is what makes it exciting.

All in all, for an 11 year old mmo, I can appreciate what it was attempting. Just wish it would have been able to have been out and see the west when it was planned on.

I think a big issue is that MANY MANY people really enjoyed the OG PSO2 and it was put on maintenance mode when they said it would continue to be updated. I don't mind waiting on content to come for NGS, but they literally only used it as a vehicle to resell cosmetics that I obtained in OG PSO2 with the "NGS" style. Huge rug pull imho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff