Tippy typing.

Damn was it good to play again.

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
asdf.
I have so much problem with those damn quests there.
Then again, I'm soloing... XD

Malevolent Phantom

So, is it still possible to spec a Mag so I can be a hybrid Hunter/Force? Or rather, a Hunter that has an insanely high MST stat so he/she can heal him/herself?

That's what I always did in the original. Always had a Mag with 100 in Mind and 100 in DEF so I could be the Healer/Tank/Semi-Nuky DPS/Semi-Physical DPS soloing god.

Mega Elder

Mystelteinn
asdf.
Well s**t, if you have skype or somethin we can meet up during the open beta. On the 21st <3

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Rath-Kun
Mystelteinn
asdf.
Well s**t, if you have skype or somethin we can meet up during the open beta. On the 21st <3
Managed to do it before the two extra hours. <3

And yeah, I got Skype. XD I normally use Skype to play PSO2 with my other friends anyway. So much easier.

Mega Elder

My skype is bob-0mb bob-(zero)mb if you wanna add me.

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
L337_N1NJ4_M4573R
So, is it still possible to spec a Mag so I can be a hybrid Hunter/Force? Or rather, a Hunter that has an insanely high MST stat so he/she can heal him/herself?

That's what I always did in the original. Always had a Mag with 100 in Mind and 100 in DEF so I could be the Healer/Tank/Semi-Nuky DPS/Semi-Physical DPS soloing god.
I think that you could, if you want. If you manage to get some Arks Cash, you could also just buy another Mag and built the stats for it.

The thing is, with the classes, if you're a Hunter and you want to switch to Force (or vice versa, or any), you'll have to deal with re-equiping units and such. Not much of a problem. It's just that you have to go to a counter to switch classes often, so you can't switch in field. I played as a Cast in the Closed Beta and had Hunter and Force. I couldn't use the Force skills as a Hunter though, if I recall correctly. Could be just the race too, but I'm not sure.

Malevolent Phantom

Mystelteinn
L337_N1NJ4_M4573R

I think that you could, if you want. If you manage to get some Arks Cash, you could also just buy another Mag and built the stats for it.

The thing is, with the classes, if you're a Hunter and you want to switch to Force (or vice versa, or any), you'll have to deal with re-equiping units and such. Not much of a problem. It's just that you have to go to a counter to switch classes often, so you can't switch in field. I played as a Cast in the Closed Beta and had Hunter and Force. I couldn't use the Force skills as a Hunter though, if I recall correctly. Could be just the race too, but I'm not sure.

I think you missed what I was saying here. In PSO, non Cast Hunters and Rangers had use of most of the Techniques but weren't all that good at it since they had a low MST compared to a Force. I remedied this with a Mag so casting was a viable option for my characters.

But if a Hunter cannot use Force Techniques like Resta in the field by himself then I am a little disappointed. Also, it's like Universe in which you can switch between Hunter, Ranger, and Force? And did you just hint that Casts can use Techniques?
Almost time~
The only Phantasy Star game I've played was Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 and that was on the original xbox. It was an interesting game.
wahmbulance IT'S GONNA HAPPEN TODAY AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! wahmbulance
I am waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2. I have no any information about its release date. Can anyone help me? I played its previous version that was nice. I watched the trailer of Phantasy Star Online 2 that was great. I think it improve its graphics and sound quality.

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
L337_N1NJ4_M4573R
Mystelteinn
L337_N1NJ4_M4573R

I think you missed what I was saying here. In PSO, non Cast Hunters and Rangers had use of most of the Techniques but weren't all that good at it since they had a low MST compared to a Force. I remedied this with a Mag so casting was a viable option for my characters.

But if a Hunter cannot use Force Techniques like Resta in the field by himself then I am a little disappointed. Also, it's like Universe in which you can switch between Hunter, Ranger, and Force? And did you just hint that Casts can use Techniques?
Oh, in that case, yes, you can switch between Hunter, Ranger and Force. And yes, Casts can use Techniques if they play as Force. xD

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
douglaswalkers
I am waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2. I have no any information about its release date. Can anyone help me? I played its previous version that was nice. I watched the trailer of Phantasy Star Online 2 that was great. I think it improve its graphics and sound quality.
PSO2 Open Beta just started today. Most English players are in Ship 2, but it's very crowded at the moment. (There will be less people online there once the majority of Japanese players are asleep, believe me. xD)

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
To anyone interested in PSO2 or playing it: We have a guild on Gaia just for that~.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/phantasy-star-online-2-guild/g.385959/
Join if you'd like. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas