K 0.50439498784365 50.4% [ 2697 ]
Mmkay 0.49560501215635 49.6% [ 2650 ]
Total Votes:[ 5347 ]

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
" I was in da Grate Hall eating Count Chorcula. It was mourning. I was sitting next to Satan. On a table was a tall gottik man wif long blak hair, pail skin and blue eyes wering a suit and blak Cronvrese shoes. He looked just like Charlyn Manson. I noticed%u2026%u2026he was drinking a portent. "

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Wakubo
Le_Scratch
Waku: All good. :3
>>

3nodding I wish the cable box was in my room.
xD I don't watch television much, if at all, so I don't care that my room doesn't have a hookup for it.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
That's enough of that. I got to Chapter 35.

Dapper Dabbler

Beloved Lover

Dieu de Chou
The 'sex' is just so funny.
It's pretty nasty though.
I warned you. Dx

I put on some blak platform high heelz. Darko put on &#xu2;018desolition liverz&#xu2;019 by MCR. Den&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026&#xu2;026.we storted 2 take of eachotherz clozez. I tok of his s**t nd he had a six-pak, lolz. We started 2 mak out lik in Da Grudge. He pot his wetnes in my u-know-what sexily. I gut an orgy.

&#xu2;01COh Draco!111111!1 Oh mi fuking gud Draco!1111&#xu2;01D I screemed passively as he got an eructation.

&#xu2;01CI luv u TaEbory.&#xu2;01D he whispred sexily and den we fel aspleep lol.
[/white]
"I tok of his s**t nd he had a six-pak, lolz."
Win.

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Clicks pls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tyvm

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dieu de Chou
" I was in da Grate Hall eating Count Chorcula. It was mourning. I was sitting next to Satan. On a table was a tall gottik man wif long blak hair, pail skin and blue eyes wering a suit and blak Cronvrese shoes. He looked just like Charlyn Manson. I noticed&#xu2;026&#xu2;026he was drinking a portent. "
The cereal was crying.

Lolwut.

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Clicks pls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tyvm

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Clicks pls
tyvm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces