Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please check out my music video on Youtube "REAL FRIENDS - LUIGI x BUGOY"

K 0.50411830774991 50.4% [ 2693 ]
Mmkay 0.49588169225009 49.6% [ 2649 ]
Total Votes:[ 5342 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑ STORMIE'S EGGS & DRAGON'S HATCHLINGS ↓
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel something fallin' from the sky-- I'm so sad I made the angels cry.

Tears from the moon, fall down like rain. I reach for you-- I reach in vain.
They've made several changes to the account settings. o.o

Elocutionist

Hello MPT... it was a loooong day ninja

Vicious Fatcat

Grrawr surprised .. Bob Says hi..
xoxoOcto
Hello MPT... it was a loooong day ninja
Hullo, Octo.
D:
Why is that?

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
You can change your birthdate now! =O

Just not the year.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑ STORMIE'S EGGS & DRAGON'S HATCHLINGS ↓
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Another one bites the dust... And another one gone-- Another one bites the dust!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff