Elocutionist

l Celsius l
xoxoOcto
Hello MPT... it was a loooong day ninja
Hullo, Octo.
D:
Why is that?
Oh gawd, hope you're ready..

Woke up and talked to my girl. Hung up and walked outside my room in my boxers (I sleep in them). Just so happens two total strangers are standing outside my door. The were checking out the house cuz it is for sale. I facepalmed. Took a shower. Ran out of hot water. Phone rang in the middle of shower. I ran out. Someone I don't want to talk to. Went back into my cold shower. Got out. Got dressed. Went to the post office (closes at 12:00 today). I get there at 12:02. Go to eat. Left my wallet at home. Go back home and get wallet. Go eat. Go skate. Get to skatepark and realize my skateboard has a busted bearing. 3 hours of asking random skaters if they have an extra. Lazy skate session is lazy...and cold. Get home. Still no hot water. Cold shower again. And now I'm here.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑ STORMIE'S EGGS & DRAGON'S HATCHLINGS ↓
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time to go. *siiiigh*
Gave these stupid eggs 2000 more views today....
If they don't grow up by tomorrow morning, SOMEONE's gonna get frozen. mad

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
-pats octo-

I blew up a hippopotamus on accident.

Vicious Fatcat

The Last Martyr
Huggles
xoxoOcto
l Celsius l
xoxoOcto
Hello MPT... it was a loooong day ninja
Hullo, Octo.
D:
Why is that?
Oh gawd, hope you're ready..

Woke up and talked to my girl. Hung up and walked outside my room in my boxers (I sleep in them). Just so happens two total strangers are standing outside my door. The were checking out the house cuz it is for sale. I facepalmed. Took a shower. Ran out of hot water. Phone rang in the middle of shower. I ran out. Someone I don't want to talk to. Went back into my cold shower. Got out. Got dressed. Went to the post office (closes at 12:00 today). I get there at 12:02. Go to eat. Left my wallet at home. Go back home and get wallet. Go eat. Go skate. Get to skatepark and realize my skateboard has a busted bearing. 3 hours of asking random skaters if they have an extra. Lazy skate session is lazy...and cold. Get home. Still no hot water. Cold shower again. And now I'm here.
Awww.
Dx
*hugs*
Well, at least it's over? Sort of.
Speaking of..

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit