Total Votes:[ 5342 ]

Aged Genius

Z Blades X
Anon Zytose
Z Blades X
Anon Zytose
Z Blades X
Anon Zytose
Yes, me! What has been going on this last year?
ninja Don't know. Only been back for a couple weeks. Hadn't posted in over 5 years since then. What about you?
Had a girlfriend for a while, looked for work, got work, lost work, looked for more work, make various art (links below), suffered an existential crisis about 13 months ago, worked various amounts on my galactic domination board game, and decided that making a new years resolution to upload a decent piece of art every month was a much more straining idea than I initially thought.

Links to my art and game design progress in my sig: DeviantArt and Project Infinity.

I see the captchas are still present. What is this site going to do when automated bots get better at solving those than people that look at those images on a screen? They may have to simply stop awarding gold for posting.
ninja Got my bachelors in IT, couldn't get a job. Working on a Masters in cybersecurity while still working at freakin' Giant and looking for jobs. Want to start an RP that's pseudo-based in Darker than Black and Black Lagoon. That's all I've really done.
Masters in cybersecurity sounds pretty cool. :3 Also I don't think I've heard of any company called Giant. Wondering what sort of things would be in Darker than Black and Black Lagoon. Other than maybe that one anthropomorphic fish man...
They're both based in a city steeped in crime. One is full os sfi-fi superpowered humans and mystery and the other is full of swearing, crime, bravado and gunplay. Both are awesome.
Sounds cool. And seems as though you could mix both easily enough.
Anon Zytose
Twonk
neutral =O -waves to Anon-

Greg said he talked to many people about his ban and he was pretty much given the advice of "Don't post so much next time" and that there was nothing anyone could do.
Hi, Twonk. :3 What's up?

That's no good. D:
Not much. Just up to the same crap as always. Anything new with you?

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anon Zytose
*gets up from the pounce*

Would one of them be this?
User Image
[Death, Doom, Destruction, Chaos, and Disaster....]

-Is briefly in two places at once, confusingly, before they both dissipate into unreality-
Nah, purrobably not. Because as much as I love Nepeta, it isn't really my style of song. Not bad, but not suited to me.

Beloved Millionaire

Tricky Lunatic

11,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Anon Zytose
Z Blades X
Anon Zytose
Z Blades X
Anon Zytose
Had a girlfriend for a while, looked for work, got work, lost work, looked for more work, make various art (links below), suffered an existential crisis about 13 months ago, worked various amounts on my galactic domination board game, and decided that making a new years resolution to upload a decent piece of art every month was a much more straining idea than I initially thought.

Links to my art and game design progress in my sig: DeviantArt and Project Infinity.

I see the captchas are still present. What is this site going to do when automated bots get better at solving those than people that look at those images on a screen? They may have to simply stop awarding gold for posting.
ninja Got my bachelors in IT, couldn't get a job. Working on a Masters in cybersecurity while still working at freakin' Giant and looking for jobs. Want to start an RP that's pseudo-based in Darker than Black and Black Lagoon. That's all I've really done.
Masters in cybersecurity sounds pretty cool. :3 Also I don't think I've heard of any company called Giant. Wondering what sort of things would be in Darker than Black and Black Lagoon. Other than maybe that one anthropomorphic fish man...
They're both based in a city steeped in crime. One is full os sfi-fi superpowered humans and mystery and the other is full of swearing, crime, bravado and gunplay. Both are awesome.
Sounds cool. And seems as though you could mix both easily enough.
ninja Yeah. It's a little different compared the the fantasy-eque stuff Gaia's used to, but that's why I did it. Trying to avoid magic, royalty, and knighthood and all that. Going for something really dark and gritty.

Beloved Millionaire

Aged Genius

Z Blades X
Anon Zytose
I'm noticing some people have titles or something under their avatars? Is that relatively new?
ninja Get achievements and they unlock different titles. Titles are made up of 2 parts. You can alter them on your Achievements page.
Done. Thanks. biggrin
neutral Oh boy, thank you for ******** up, Photoshop. I do love when you don't open, buy say you are, causing me to be unable to quit you as you aren't open, and unable to open you because you say you're already open.

Beloved Millionaire

Aged Genius

xX_hamstertears_Xx
Anon Zytose
I'm noticing some people have titles or something under their avatars? Is that relatively new?
Somewhat new-ish?
If you look in the top right corner there should be a trophy which is a link leading to an achievements page.
Achievements unlock titles which you can plop under your avatar.
Quite old, actually, but I've been absent for the last year, so... ^^;;

Also, thanks. biggrin

Aged Genius

Mr Q at your service
Anon Zytose
it's part of the achievement thing Gaia started doing a year or so ago. You can change them as you please.
Thanks. biggrin

Stubborn Bibliophile

13,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
Valenas
If Colette appealed his ban and there was evidence to support that the ban was unjust, the ban would have been lifted. The ban would not have even been placed had there not been evidence of a severe breach of the Terms of Service.
I certainly wasn't saying he didn't deserve it. xD I made my thoughts on him pretty clear.
neutral Oh, now you decide to open. I see how it is.

Beloved Millionaire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces