Welcome to Gaia! ::

pygmynoodles
Indi-Lei
not celiacs just an intense allergy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.o that sucks bruh
yeah ;n; but its okay. i can have $7 40lb rice bread. You can break furniture with it.
Panty Parade
Be like eating everything but the pasta part and giving stink eye the whole time
Yeah but gluten can soak into things or what ever.. Cross contamination and stuff so I didn't want to possibly have a problem.
Raynham
if i were them i would give you bermuda grass
cool
I asked for the gluten free soup once.

They served it to me in a bread bowl. lol

Sarcastic Bard

Indi-Lei
Panty Parade
Be like eating everything but the pasta part and giving stink eye the whole time
Yeah but gluten can soak into things or what ever.. Cross contamination and stuff so I didn't want to possibly have a problem.

oh yaaa I totally forgot :U
That is why places have to clean everything before making gluten free stuff
Anarchist Hawke v3
Indi-Lei
Anarchist Hawke v3
ur so demanding
IKR. I WAS LIKE "TAKE IT BACK!!!" and I smacked it out of his hands.
swag
das rite! cheese_whine
Panty Parade
Indi-Lei
Panty Parade

yeah.. i learning that a lot of restaurants have no idea wtf they are doing. I don't even try to eat a Chinese food places anymore.
Jovak

Wow. Thats hysterical and sad at the same time. Lol did they even understand after you sent it back?

Sarcastic Bard

Indi-Lei
Panty Parade
Indi-Lei
Panty Parade

yeah.. i learning that a lot of restaurants have no idea wtf they are doing. I don't even try to eat a Chinese food places anymore.

That really sucks :C
Sorry that everything is so ******** guteny v m v
Indi-Lei
Jovak

Wow. Thats hysterical and sad at the same time. Lol did they even understand after you sent it back?
I didn't send it back.

I simply just didn't eat it.
Panty Parade
Indi-Lei
Panty Parade
Indi-Lei
Panty Parade

Well its really okay. Thank you. There are so many substitute available these days. Its expensive but its not so hard on me.
Jovak
Indi-Lei
Jovak

I didn't send it back.

I simply just didn't eat it.
Aw..that sucks. Places are crazy. Some one could get seriously ill..

Sarcastic Bard

Indi-Lei
Panty Parade
Indi-Lei
Panty Parade
Indi-Lei
Panty Parade

Well its really okay. Thank you. There are so many substitute available these days. Its expensive but its not so hard on me.

that is good at least

Invisible Friend

Invisible Friend

what happens if you ingest gluten?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items