Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Q i a n n i a n
*pssst guys* eek

Items on this list are really low right now.
I bought copies of Mizuchi's Jewel heart
Whoa.
As much as inflation sucks, kinda nice to know he's not net losing gold.
And now I know why I was able to pick up Stolen Sapphires for great price yesterday.

iBalentay's Senpai

Anxious Gaian

little pixels

Ooh, Digital Chic is super cute but I'm not entirely sure how you got the bitty heels to activate.

Chord of Orpheus. At the moment of posting, lbn price is 200k.

Live Free or Pie Hard is 265k

Astra-119: Pearl Photo Filter is 65k

Raider Shih Garment is 195k

Onyx Golden Princess Tiara is currently less than 100k

Crimson Promise is less than 120k

Rusalki Maiden has recently deflated and its lbn price is 380k

Table Rage is 130k

Magical Girl's lbn price is 340k

Galactic Designer

Q i a n n i a n

User ImageUser Image

~Thanks for that list. <3 I finally snagged the Femme I've been wanting since it came out, as well as the Aquamarine Porridge Locks. Now all they need to do is re-release and deflate the violet one and I'll have a complete set. xD~

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Cool Kaden Hair and Warm Kaden Hair have gone down considerably since they initially hit the market. They're currently retailing for roughly 200k and 250k respectively.

Wary Chalatan and Knavish Charlatan are from the latest CI. They have some classy uni-sex bowler hats, shoes, pants (PANTS!) and shirts with what looks like Mandarin style collars. Wary is currently around 150k and Knavish is around 140k.
Chocolate Frosting Cop
this is a pretty cute sop themed item for around 200k and there's also a pink version

Mini Chequer - also super duper cute and around 100k

Button's Tea Party - this is a great item for a tea party themed avi around 135k

Alrunette - a cute companion/ "i am" pose and it comes with an adorable hat around 120k

Piggy Plush - super cute pig plushy for only 50k!!!

Kira Kira Alla Marcia - pink, black and white themed item that comes with a top, a hat and shorts only 135k
^there's also a blue version called Fuwa Fuwa Alla Marcia for 140k and a yellow-orange one for 80k!!!

Sapphire Plume - super nice tribal/ hunter ish themed avi with bows, a little sash skirt, gloves and an eye patch only 200k C:

Popular Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

Owlpocalypse is a steal at 295k. Comes with seasonally themed owl items and cutesy items as well. Since it is an EI it has more than enough items to keep you happy with the inflation of the marketplaceUser Image

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Here's a list of cute, inexpensive pets!

The Red Parrot - Available in the gold shop for less than 6k, comes in red and blue. He's a cute little fella. emotion_kirakira

The Experiment - Kinda freaky, but it has a lot of poses! Less than 10k.

Benny the Puppy - Seems pretty consistent at around 10k. C'mon, it's a puppy!

Pongo the Ferret - Also around 10k.

My Little Overseer - Well, if you're a mermaid/merman you might want a clam (or the pearl) for a pet. Or maybe you want one anyway. Around 15k.

Canadian Bacon - A little piggy for less than 20k.
Or you could get Piggy Plush for around 75k.

Mu Plushie - It's a cow, it's cute. emotion_kirakira Currently 30k or less. (Or you could have a huge nose ring.)

Legend of the Astro Logger - Mecha pet bull or axe, under 40k.

Sisky the Wombat - Currently 35k.

Energetic Plantimal - Under 40k. Also includes cute gardening clothes.

Cheepz - They're like various cute blobs. Currently under 50k.

Sven the Penguin - That baby penguin is ADORABLE! Around 60k.

Boa Constrictor - A big snake for only 70k!

Holiday Cardinal - Also has a hoodie. Around 80k.

Werewolf Pup - Under 100k.

Also, my Cumulus is really cute! It's usually around 150k.

I should've included Water Meat Set in my list of animal slippers. It's kinda cool. Currently going for 70 or 80k.

Y'know, I once suggested creating a pet shop that would include gold items. Y'know, some simple pet items. Cats, dogs, hamsters, birds, reptiles, etc., maybe some exotic animals. People were like meh, there's some in the marketplace. Don't even have any cats on this list, only one dog. Animals are expensive. gonk

Shaggy Loverboy

some of the stuff being posted here as cheap were actually immensely cheaper not too long ago, and seeing them at nearly 3x the price makes me want to cry. gonk

in spite of that, i appreciate this thread being updated. snagged some cute items for cheap because of it. o uo

Shy Hoarder

Raining_Nights

There's also Yelliott, which seems to be a slightly more expensive yellow version of the red and blue parrots.

Invisible Ghost

I know it's not cheap cheap, but considering Glacemella used to be in the hundred thousands pre-Flynn, I think 6 million is a pretty good deal. There's not many, so I'm sure it'll go up once I post this (sorry latecomers!)

Slumbering Tengu

Pssssssst
due to being included in the recent bundles
this guy User Image is sitting at 1-2 mill in the MP
which is great considering he was a rare RIG pet some time ago
and he's super, super cute >w<

Merry Traveler

User Image Summer Springs Sunflowers
sunflowers behind your avatar. Very nice, only 3k abp.
I love these type of item.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Q i a n n i a n
*pssst guys* eek

Items on this list are really low right now.
I bought copies of Mizuchi's Jewel heart
I got the aquamarine Porridge Locks ;o

Kawaii Spirit

the hidden ghost
I know it's not cheap cheap, but considering Glacemella used to be in the hundred thousands pre-Flynn, I think 6 million is a pretty good deal. There's not many, so I'm sure it'll go up once I post this (sorry latecomers!)

FYI it's now sitting at 5mil. Just snagged one -- it's a super useful item for light colored avis and looks good with Chara's Spirit and other white/white-ish items.

Sugary Cat

Not gonna put a wall of text. These items are all relatively cheap and awesome

Snow Maiden
Golden Caramel Apple
Table Rage
Lunar Celebration
Tropical Kodama
Ugly Step Sister
Anthozoa
Phalaenopsis Bouquet
Conqueror of the World

That's it 3nodding