Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

Tsukita-chan
is s sad AI'rs people come here to choose items to inflate because they are cheap ¬¬

we need a private guild!!!

Please don't turn this into a guild.
Is this a thread to help people in general, or only to help a particular group of friends?
Because that's what guilds turn into.

If some people are using the information to inflate items, that's really terrible, yes. But other items inflate anyway. And there are always new and different under-appreciated and under-valued items that people can post about.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Cimeara
Tsukita-chan
is s sad AI'rs people come here to choose items to inflate because they are cheap ¬¬

we need a private guild!!!

Please don't turn this into a guild.
Is this a thread to help people in general, or only to help a particular group of friends?
Because that's what guilds turn into.

If some people are using the information to inflate items, that's really terrible, yes. But other items inflate anyway. And there are always new and different under-appreciated and under-valued items that people can post about.

eh I never said I would make a guild! it was an idea sweatdrop sweatdrop
I don't know how I forgot to mention this item! I enjoy using it often myself, and I'm using it right now: Heartsbane Parasol. Only 2k!

Lavish Cultist

Everyone is jumping to conclusions. I think it's more likely that people are just buying these items out. Most items have ridiculously high listings that no one actually buys, for what reason I don't know. But it makes more sense that people are just buying all listings out but those extreme ones. Why would anyone target an item that is known for being cheap? A smart AIer would target an item that is popular for what it is, not what it costs.

Shy Noob

Ayleria
Catalina_Laraway
Cravate Demonique: I just rediscovered this item, its super cute and around 1k right now. A couple things demonique are pretty cheap, including the suspenders at 3g.

If someone really wants one of the Cravates, please let me know. They aren't even worth that 1.5k they are selling for. We used to get them for each cash shop offer (even videos for 1 cash), so I have at least 25 and you are welcome to one if you just ask. smile

Can I have one of the Cravates?

Familiar Conversationalist

I also have a ton of cravates, so if anyone needs one I'll be happy to give some away.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
*smiles at the generosity* Even if it is a super inexpensive item, a few k shot to the funds from time to time is nice. It's very kind of all of you to give them away.

And, no, I don't want any. I have one. ^-^

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Btw, Frosted 2k13 gloves are tidy and cute and a color that was really trendy not that long ago (and still might be trendy) and they're less than 1k right now!

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Dazed and Obsessed
I also have a ton of cravates, so if anyone needs one I'll be happy to give some away.

I like your avatar. I'm a big fan of the blue.

Melodious Fairy

^^ those cravates are also used in alchemy
that might be partly why their prices are higher
back on topic:

User Image do you want to express your utter disgust with AI or with someone you want to high five with a chair?
what better way to do it then to equip an epic fail hat XD
User Image doesn't the vest look warm? i like how the hood has eyes, it's kind of cute
User Image grunnies aren't the only adorable radioactive rodents ! x3
User Image each listing is cheaper than the price offered at ruby's rack ! i'm amazed
User Image for those who appreciate a more brittle form of beauty . .
User Image and for those who like wearing hearts on their weapons instead of their sleeves

Familiar Conversationalist

JRandom18
Dazed and Obsessed

I like your avatar. I'm a big fan of the blue.

Hey thanks. It was my attempt at a "cheap" avatar. Dem gold shop items.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Leap Year Frog: A super cute hat and slipper item with pose options to wear the pieces separately or together. Currently under 1k.

Hermann the Frog: One of the items available from the Crystal Boxes, this little guy wears a party hat that looks suspiciously like a traffic cone. But he's adorable! Currently around 2k.

Pinwheel: You can get this item or its (non-alchemy) recipe from zOMG. Comes with hair-bow similar poses (one for either side of your head) and a handheld pose. Currently less than 2k.

Pollution Growth: Stuff on your head! Everybody likes stuff on their head! You have your choice of purple mushrooms, a leaking nuclear silo, and a smokestack. Less than 20k.

Playful Captain's Hat: More stuff on your head, geez what is going on with me today? Guys, look at this hat. It's cream with light blue and a little spinny propeller thing. How is this thing going around 5k? How?!

Amorous Knight Isis: Of the three sets of lady armor, this one is the cheapest at a little less than 100k. Dark green gemstones, gold metal, and a lighter green for the armor itself. Pretty sweet!

EDIT: Adding a last minute contribution to keep from double posting. Check out the super adorbs Garlic Plushie for less than 600g. Comes with multiple poses (on your head and in your hand) that includes a group of three sitting on your noggin. Perfect for an alternative-cute look and/or an ironic twist on a vampire avatar.

Fluffy Trickster

I don't think this should become a guild, because making it public will let more contributor to post
on the other hand, we can't control people who buy either way.
so if it gets AI-ed, how about posting that it's being AI-ed so people won't buy it?
they usually gone back to normal if nobody purchase it.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lady Cressida
We shouldn't have to make a guild to hide because of greedy assholes buying up cheap items up just to resell it at triple the price. We just have to be a lot quicker to snatch up the items before they do. Accept that people have become greedier thanks to all the gold generators gaia have been throwing at us. Gaia and the users are at fault as what goes on with the inflation in the MP.

Sadly the saying goes, "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer" is true as what is going on right now on Gaia.

We shouldn't have to, no; but then, not everyone can be on the comp when each post is made to see the great deals.

I see the point of not having a guild still; another reason I didn't just go out and make one when I got ticked off earlier. The thread is here for the public, to share wonderful items at bargain prices. It's sad that the listed items seem to inflate thereafter, but my initial instinct is that people see the great items for what they are and buy them for themselves, thereby driving the price up. I know there's plenty of AI'rs out there and there always will be, but I like to think the best of people.

If there was a guild made, I'd probably ask to join up, but I'd still rather follow this thread, as I rarely ever use guilds, even if I made / run them.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Frothy

Amorous Knight Isis: Of the three sets of lady armor, this one is the cheapest at a little less than 100k. Dark green gemstones, gold metal, and a lighter green for the armor itself. Pretty sweet!

That will probably be popular next month, so should grab it now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff