Heya guys! Im baaaack awh yea.
This time, I bring you Literary Edition: Items under the 'Hat' tab
Click item for mp link @w@

User Image
War of the Warlords
~ 47k
Packing x4 Hats, x4 Coats, this baby's got the badass fur coats
and heroic flair you need, sucker.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

><((((º> <º))))><

User ImageUser Image
Left: Brass Raving Goggles ~ 9k
Right: Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat ~ 1k
Super affordable gentlemen/lady steampunk wear! Pip pip!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

><((((º> <º))))><

User Image
Yokai's Treasure
~ 48k
Ooooooooh yeah mythology!

><((((º> <º))))><

User Image
Peter's Youth
~ 47k
Face mod! FACE MOD! Also, Peter Pan, cheyeah.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BONUS!
User Image
Moira's Wig ~ 1.8k!

Thats all for now folks!
What would you like to see next? o wo
User Image

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm not quite sure how the Buccaneer Pirate Coats have remained as cheap as they are. I guess it's because they're free drops, but they look quite nice and I'm surprised to not see them getting more use.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

i just went through and spent like 400k on gold shop items and wow there's a lot of really nice ones i didn't know existed!
jocobi scarves for example, are SUPER cute! gender neutral and they are perfect for fall!

Wheezing Plague

Kittytub
i just went through and spent like 400k on gold shop items and wow there's a lot of really nice ones i didn't know existed!
jocobi scarves for example, are SUPER cute! gender neutral and they are perfect for fall!

Ikr! I love those scarves.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Sparkly Friend

Silver Tear Angel
Some more freebie items!

Mid-Autumn giftbag

High bounty rookie

Thanks! heart

Sparkly Friend

Sterling is so cute & such a great price! Now in the 60s! I can't believe it!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10013531

Also, some of my favorite items in the shops are:

ritzy wigs & fabulous pumps- I have each in every color! What a great value!

Magical Kitten

mistymountaingirl
Sterling is so cute & such a great price! Now in the 60s! I can't believe it!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10013531

Holy Moly! I paid twice that amount for my owl, and I thought he was worth it at that price! Everybody should have a cute little owl for their avi's head. 3nodding

From the same rig, Wand of a Kind is hovering near it's sellback price, and has a choice of three nice wands (two wooden and one silver) to give your avi a little magical touch. A similar item from the gold shop is Wizard's Wand, and an old freebie is Harry Potter's Wand. They're both a little bigger than the wands in Wand of a Kind, not to mention cheaper.

Pumpkin

Black Butler: Drocell Cainz has a beautiful eye mod and a fairly nice black and pinkish-red hat. the music box is nicely detailed too. it's currently about 170k.

this item isn't that inexpensive for having just one nice pose, but plenty of sdplus dolls go for several times more for similar poses.

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Einrick
I'm not quite sure how the Buccaneer Pirate Coats have remained as cheap as they are. I guess it's because they're free drops, but they look quite nice and I'm surprised to not see them getting more use.

Those are awesome.

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200

I have a few c;

Queen Anne's Lace

It's a tad bit more expensive because of inflation. Still pretty cheaper considering it's hovering around 200k. It has beautiful stunning shoes, dress, crown and the list goes on. It's one of my favourites~!

Whtie Bun-Bun Plushie
I'm sure most people know about this one c;
But just in case, since they're selling for about 20k. The item is self-explanatory. It also
comes in blue and brown, but I like white most of all~

Silver Sonata
Again, one of my beloved items. The blazer poses are to die for~! And of course, there's a lovely
piano pose all for around 60k.

Sheryl Orange
Leg mods are usually expensive~ This one has a lovely one, that's in purple for around 75k.
Also, it's perfect for this upcoming Halloween, as it also has an orange dress.

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Continuation.. (I have so many ;u;~!)

Dyrfinna the All-Wise

Around 120k for navy stockings with beautiful gold accents. The dress and headpiece are also stunning~!
Militia Stars Navy

Just another navy item c;
It has a cute corset and head ribbons, for just 35k~!

Dreamscape
The first background is gorgeous~! It goes well with any cream and black avies.
It's currently selling at close to sellback value as well heart

Music Notes Kimono
A very cute monotone kimono~

A Fat Cat Bag
A must for any cat or animal lover~! Only for around 8k ^^

lavish Imports
This one is selling near sellback value~! It also comes in different colours. It has a nice lounge and a tea set.

Sparkly Friend

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Getting ready for Halloween yet?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, you should be! Best get your outfit in order before prices skyrocket. Here are some cheap items perfect for a hauntingly good avatar:

Harry Potter Student Cauldron: currently around 100g, less than half the price of the gold shop cauldron. Plus, this item is a "background" item that sits on the floor near your avatar whereas the gold shop version is a handheld pail.

V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Bouquet and V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Parasol: These items were released during the 2011 Valentine's day event, but they're perfect for a spooky avatar. Hovering around 300g and 2500g respectively.

Grave Danger Widow's Parasol and Grave Danger Spectral Shroud: More event items! Currently around 400g and 4k respectively.

Zombie's Soul: This item- a green heart shaped cloud with a grim corpse's face- is an excellent item if you're looking for something to make your regular look Halloween ready. You don't have to wear orange or smear blood on your skirt, just have this wispy spirit slipping from between your lips and you're done. Currently around 1.3k. (Also perfect for when The Walking Dead comes back to television in October!)

Jack's Bat Clip: A cute headband with pumpkin bow that you can wear one of six ways including as a belt. I'm wearing one right now! Currently around 10.5k.

Jack's 2k7 Pumpkin Earrings and Jack's 2k7 Headphones: Versatile single pose event items that are around 3k and 5k respectively.

Secret Black Widow Dress: Gorgeous black and mauve dress for around 300g.

Woman in Black Poster: A free sponsor item that changes your avatar to an eyeless, sepia toned picture. It's currently less than 50g, a great effect for such a cheap item.

Rat King: Who doesn't want a gigantic rat hissing malevolently behind them? No? Then how about a crown made of angry rats tied together. Yeah, now you're stylin'. Currently around 16k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff