Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Pirate

Anjoulie
robot kitten

I had to dig into my savings XD
Overgrown city is back on the market for 30k or less now smile

Oooh, you bought a whole town square with the money that was heaped up behind your back! ^^

On topic: Bass Hero seems to be slowly but stately deflating. Don't we all want a pink guitar?

off topic: Yup! Abandoned and in ruins, but still a town! XD

Aged Hoarder

Anjoulie

Oooh, you bought a whole town square with the money that was heaped up behind your back! ^^

On topic: Bass Hero seems to be slowly but stately deflating. Don't we all want a pink guitar?

I never noticed that was a Scott Pilgrim reference. I might have to get that now. >_>;;

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
robot kitten
Anjoulie
robot kitten

I had to dig into my savings XD
Overgrown city is back on the market for 30k or less now smile

off topic: Yup! Abandoned and in ruins, but still a town! XD

More OT: You snagged it before I could. So jealous now!

Fashionable Vampire

I sorely need to stop browsing by this thread.
It eats up my spending gold!
crying

Aged Hoarder

It's kinda funny how many references people make to this thread and how off-topic it is in other discussion threads. It's realllly passive aggressive.

It's really not off topic to talk about the amazing deals Gaia is hiding. If it wasn't for this thread, my avi wouldn't be so snazzy. Except, maybe with the items I bought before this thread was discovered. XD;;

Dangerous Nerd

It looks like Hawkin's Treasure is starting to drop in price again. A nice versatile set of clothing pieces with this one.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
♥ Oh God.. I want Maquillage so bad, but I have no monnies ç_ç

Distrustful Demon

20,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Magnetic Phantom

seikueon
Anjoulie

I never noticed that was a Scott Pilgrim reference. I might have to get that now. >_>;;

In that case you might also want to look at The Days of the Weak.
It's not nearly as inexpensive, though. Sadly.

Off topic: I admit I never read the comics but I didn't enjoy the movie at all. =(

Special Snowflake

Speaking of guitars, this one's always been a favourite of mine.... I know, I know it's only a sponsor item but dang, it's so well pixelled...
American mall guitar 200g

Invisible Ghost

Sin Sterling
It looks like Hawkin's Treasure is starting to drop in price again. A nice versatile set of clothing pieces with this one.
I love my Hawkin's Treasure. Not sure I paid such a good price for it though. Still worth it.

Shapeshifter

gift box at a price of 3-5k. It includes a cute pair of wings and a gift box. Plus it's way below the average buy price. err. I guess not. But it's still pretty cheap. sweatdrop

Formal Elocutionist

Junett
gift box at a price of 3-5k. It includes a cute pair of wings and a gift box. Plus it's way below the average buy price.

Having some idiot buying one on the market for 60k just yesterday doesn't officially make the item "above market price". It's called trying to trick the system. Not cool.

This is why I love having my graphs turned on before I buy. Always a good idea. heart

Distinct Vampire

Jumper Collection
So, originally a free item but just look how cute the jumpers are. I originally thought this came from a rig or something but then I saw the price and was pleasantly surprised. And then I found it was a free item so... score!

I... I just love them so much :')

Stellar Succubus

Heads Will Roll
Jumper Collection
So, originally a free item but just look how cute the jumpers are. I originally thought this came from a rig or something but then I saw the price and was pleasantly surprised. And then I found it was a free item so... score!

I... I just love them so much :')

Free, and I believe Sherlock themed ^U^

I was also the first person to list them on Gaia ;D I have no proof, of course, other than an old thread I've lost track of XD Though I'm a dork for mentioning it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff