Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Deadeye

25,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Crack Shot 50
The Astra-XXIII: Nouveau Wings are at 115k right now! I snagged mine for slightly closer to 100k, even. Animated, gorgeous golden backwings? I'm still in shock at the price.

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Le Corbeau Rouge
The Astra-XXIII: Nouveau Wings are at 115k right now! I snagged mine for slightly closer to 100k, even. Animated, gorgeous golden backwings? I'm still in shock at the price.

Wow!

Steadfast Lunatic

13,875 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
For me, it's the Mana Seed. One of the cheapest rei's, but it still super cute.

Oh oh oh, and Kuro's Induction. The hair is really beautiful, and even though its 385k, it is still better than the 700k it used to be.
Silver Laurels go for 88k
Ice Prince averages at 73k (currently very overpriced in MP)
The letter they came from is going for 78k

Gotta love when the letter is cheaper than the items. If you're planning to buy laurels, make sure to pick the cheaper option!

Supreme Mage

19,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Yui_hime
Ha ha, I remember Buttercream Rose being 600k+ and thinking, "oh man I would love one of those but I'll never be able to afford it".

As evidenced by my shoes, it's a smidge under 60k now, and its recolors are both hovering around 125k.

Thanks for mentioning this! I always wanted to buy the Vanilla Buttercream Rose and now I did. That price is indeed a steal.

Tricky Cutesmasher

11,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Most of those item are really too expensive for what they give...

Ugly Step sister FTW !

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I Found A Sexy 1
I ALLLMOST bought a nautilus when it first came out for like 900k. I bought one the other day for 400k. rofl Ultimate victory. I'm completely in love with the boots it has. They really are wonderful. heart

Sir Percy is probably my favorite jacket of all time. And it's like... 30k ish? I'd easily pay 300k for that sucker, if not MORE.

There's also "Percy's Gaurd" really nice grey and orange bottoms.

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
nikiera
I Found A Sexy 1
I ALLLMOST bought a nautilus when it first came out for like 900k. I bought one the other day for 400k. rofl Ultimate victory. I'm completely in love with the boots it has. They really are wonderful. heart

Sir Percy is probably my favorite jacket of all time. And it's like... 30k ish? I'd easily pay 300k for that sucker, if not MORE.

There's also "Percy's Gaurd" really nice grey and orange bottoms.

*buys* omfg I didn't know that item existed. DD; What is it from? The tags are basically non-existent.
Pink Dragoness is usually around the 200k mark but it's gone down to like155k atm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/83927/
Epic Journey and Scenic Quest. Each have four gorgeous backgrounds and are 55k and 79k, respectively. Must haves for those who love fantasy/medieval/scenic backgrounds.

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
You guys know that the Picolitrossos' Urn is going for about 400k in the Marketplace?
Lady Alzbeta's going for only 100k after being over 150k for so long.

Bookworm

Oneris Israfel
Lady Alzbeta's going for only 100k after being over 150k for so long.

I bought mine when it was going for 200k+ emo

Now that it's cheap, I may buy another or two. 3nodding
You know what's extremely cheap that I cannot believe?

Vocal Headphones

That's what. I was pining after these forever and picked up a set for 180k. Considering that they were like 600-800 k a few years ago... yeah. Am extremely happy and just wanted to share crying

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
The Book Addict

Oh yeah, those were so expensive for the longest time...
I somewhat remember Beat Gear being kind of expensive too, but they are semi-cheap now.
Headphones are so randomly expensive at times, it's kinda ridiculous gonk
Luckily, Angelic Microphone is super cheap though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff