Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

Yui_hime
Just snapped up a Rose Pascal l' Artist (spelling?) for 115,000. Two-tone hair, face, shirt/jacket, (leg mod) pants, and tool-belt-full-of-paintbrushes? Yesplz! For reference, the others start at 215,000. I'd think they're still a bargain for the highly-useable face mod alone.
used to be 100k ; o ; you can still see it aronud 100k! 8D watch for it wink

edit: omg happy pg 200!

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Boa Constrictor

Maybe I'm alone here, but I would easily pay 100k for this thing, but it's only 20k, and
it looks more lifelike then a real live snake (alright, that's obviously hyperbole, nevermind).

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Three words. Zombie's Final Mutation only 2,000 for a super cool zombie item

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Okay, it's not horribly inexpensive but it's a huge price drop from when I remember last seeing it. I was able to snag one of those iKitty the Smartcat for about 100K. emotion_jawdrop I remember when these little guys were in the millions not too long ago.

Supreme Mage

19,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
MoonRosePetal
User Image

Okay, it's not horribly inexpensive but it's a huge price drop from when I remember last seeing it. I was able to snag one of those iKitty the Smartcat for about 100K. emotion_jawdrop I remember when these little guys were in the millions not too long ago.

I remember this one being about 200k last time I saw it. I just snagged one of those for 100k, thank you!

Reindeer

omg cry crying
highwire belladonna used to be 900k+ crying
and thats how much i bought it for classified_fu its only 380k now wth... emo

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I love this thread. Totally was able to put together a nice avi with it consisting of barnabas crusade, king of life, and the royal mariner items along with others I'll mention below.

So I suppose if it hasn't already been mentioned Louie's Crew has a great coat and hat in blue and gold, along with a bag, and was from the frontier skies prizes, and is only 46,555 LBP. Two other neat items are from the goldshop, but Louie's Blouse (in several colors) goes really neatly with any of the Gold or Silver Mystic Stones with the blouse's at 8,100 gold, and the mystic stones at 3,000 gold.

Sweet Witch

p o m m e - p a n
omg cry crying
I just bought it, thank you so much for posting this! I've had it on my wish list since it first came out, it's definitely a surprise to see the price drop.

Reindeer

Chixen
p o m m e - p a n
omg cry crying
I just bought it, thank you so much for posting this! I've had it on my wish list since it first came out, it's definitely a surprise to see the price drop.
yeah, everyone go buy this awesome steal~ crying its making me cry gonk
and once it goes back up to its previous price, i can be happy again emotion_dowant

thank YOU, chixen, for buying one emotion_dealwithit

Reindeer

also, just in case you guys didnt notice, marceline the vampire queen dropped to 650k (from 1.4m, which i bought it at gonk )
p o m m e - p a n
omg cry crying

Well, it IS from a Chance Item. Those things gets released over and over and over whenever there's a new CI that needs some padding...

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

Doctor Killshye is 65k, and the bundle was released, what, 3-4 days ago? Has a nice wig and those AWESOME glasses.

Tory of the Glen is around 60-70k, as well, St. Patty's Day is over, and it's dropping like a stone.

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Kiwi Chocolate Creme is awfully adorable and only 60k.

addicted to cute s**t

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Attention all Whovians! One of my favorite items, The Jolly Time Traveller, is only 150k or so on the MP. It comes with all the stuff you need to make a 4th Doctor cosplay! I remember when it first came out, they went for like 1.6 million and they were extremely rare...

SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit

I want her so bad but...40m? Just for hair? sweatdrop It makes me sad. I'm questing her but Im about to give up because she's really not worth that much.

Lol nvm, I actually read this as expensive items...this is for inexpensive items..my bad. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff