Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

i've been questing for legion armor for awhile i can buy 2 sets for 20,000 each, but none on mp so anyone wanting to sell legion armor please pm me.

Codebreaking Investigator

2k11 Werewolf Hunter- I LOVE THIS HAT. It is a little on the glitchy side, especially if you turn around, but for 35-40k, it's a gorgeous alternative to the Vampire Hunter Hat MC. Also has a lovely gun in there for you gunslingers, and a silver bullet belt. All in all, a pretty nice event item, which I foresee most likely getting even more affordable in price as time goes on.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Tender Care, the flying unicorn pony recolor from the latest RIG, looks pretty nice. 45k, I personally like the companion pose the most but I'm sure a lot of you guys can make use of the wig.

Poke the Jenday Conure is only 15k, practically a steal for such a nice bird companion. cat_whee

The three Kitten Squad items are also a hell of a deal. They each cost 20k or less, and come in black, gold, and white. Each one gives a bulky but cute helmet with cat ears, a tail, and a real nice sword. heart

Codebreaking Investigator

marshmallowcreampie

The three Kitten Squad items are also a hell of a deal. They each cost 20k or less, and come in black, gold, and white. Each one gives a bulky but cute helmet with cat ears, a tail, and a real nice sword. heart

Plus, It's based off SAMURAI PIZZA CATS, MAN.

Reindeer

KADLASKAS MOST DELICIOUS OF THE -MAN ITEMS
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/72923/
refreshman down to 5k rofl

Generous Giver

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

kanoko's frostee sweets

ADORABLE ice cream cart.
    bam.
    idk why more people don't use this emotion_0A0
    it's adorably done. emotion_bigheart

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Elama the Phoenix is pet item from a bundle, comes with a hood or a cape pose you can get one for under 50k.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
How in the eff are the Philsopher's Caches down to 250k? They take 5 GGB and a 50k recipe! They just tanked over 50% in the last few days. Did I miss a memo? Are they giving them out in DC now? Are the components they drop really so plentiful now? *admits a little frustration as she was trying to sell one, but what just happened?*

Oh, and Pop Factory's down from 100k to about 70k, if people are still into Lady Gaga.

Generous Giver

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Hazelaar
How in the eff are the Philsopher's Caches down to 250k? They take 5 GGB and a 50k recipe! They just tanked over 50% in the last few days. Did I miss a memo? Are they giving them out in DC now? Are the components they drop really so plentiful now? *admits a little frustration as she was trying to sell one, but what just happened?*

Oh, and Pop Factory's down from 100k to about 70k, if people are still into Lady Gaga.

i think it is from dc now. emotion_0A0
    i saw someone mention it earlier.
    (again,i think)

and ffff, pop factory is down to 70k? i just bought that for the wig like last week for 120k.
    lady gaga always has been and is still lady caca to me,
    but i couldnt pass up blonde wig w/ cute bow. emotion_donotwant

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
floral heels
Hazelaar

i think it is from dc now. emotion_0A0
    i saw someone mention it earlier.
    (again,i think)

and ffff, pop factory is down to 70k? i just bought that for the wig like last week for 120k.
    lady gaga always has been and is still lady caca to me,
    but i couldnt pass up blonde wig w/ cute bow. emotion_donotwant
So I should probably sell it before the price tanks even more then, huh. Oh profit loss, how you wound me. emo

I like the cool shoes on that item and the mask is pretty nice, but that's not enough reason for me to buy it what with all these new RIG items on my wish list.

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Captain Ara's Nest Egg is down to around 70K~ - this is an INSANE deal considering that it comes with 2-5 different colors for each set of items and gives you fantastic little vests that drape nicely over breasts, two cute hats, four nice sashes, four sweet beards, a pirate flag, two nice little feather fascinators for your head and plenty of little pets and boots and shirts.

And Pistolera is at the same price! It's got a cute gun, some nice grey-red items, a fantastically swooshy red hairstyle and goes fantastically with Gimpi items.

Also, maaaaaan, I remember when this was on my wishlist because it was around 70K -- Friendship Pendant is now only 1K which is an absolute steal for such a cute little green-black necklace. Romance Pendant has also plummeted to only around 1K!

Infected Zombie Bites is down to 7K for a set of fantastically gory wounds! It even layers over the snake tail and skins perfectly.

Codebreaking Seeker

35,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Hazelaar

Not sure if you can get one from a DC, but I know they changed the formula to make it. It now costs 2500 to make and you can use the 5 GCB, or three other options that use the same 'junk' items that were used in that cheaper GCB formula they had for sale a while back. So it's possible that people are just mass buying goldfish, pancakes and the like, then using that to get their item. Granted it's a low chance of actually making it, but a price drop would make sense with that change.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Overgrown City has REALLY dropped in price! It's only 49k now, I bought mine for 100k a few weeks ago. cat_gonk It's a GORGEOUS background of an abandoned city, I love using it. cat_whee
I'm actually surprised the Titan's Legacy never made it anywhere. It's literally the most unnoticed Evolving Item out there and I bet people have hoards of it in their inventory just rotting. But in my opinion, some of the poses are just far too great to stay unnoticed. And hey, for less than 1k right now, its worth every gold you spend on it. I'm surprised it's not even worth 10k at the least.. let alone, 1k......

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
Markkerr
I'm actually surprised the Titan's Legacy never made it anywhere. It's literally the most unnoticed Evolving Item out there and I bet people have hoards of it in their inventory just rotting. But in my opinion, some of the poses are just far too great to stay unnoticed. And hey, for less than 1k right now, its worth every gold you spend on it. I'm surprised it's not even worth 10k at the least.. let alone, 1k......
I don't remember how it was gotten, but i think it was a free thing or something. Anyway, since the last I saw it, it was on the "cape" pose and it's actually evolved since then, with twice as many poses as before.

It's kind of like Catastrophe. Not doing anything forever til everyone's completely sure the artists have forgotten it and the price tanks to nothing. It only gets noticed much later when you decide you want that one pose it had as a little plus to your avatar and it ends up having 20 new poses! xd

User Image

So, I want to add in Catastrophe (17.5k for 1st gen and 13k for 2nd). It has a lot of fun cat poses, but that's not the point. It has some nice creamy-coloured ears (happy and "angreh" ) and a lightly striped poofy tail that go with runcible spoon's pussycat hair pretty well (if you're like me and dont find the hair bow too convincing as ears). It also has a tiny, cat-shaped cut out pose I've seen a lot of people using recently ("Are you a cat?" ).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff