Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Chain of Command is about 40k, and I think it's a good deal for such a cool, unique item. Lots of really badass poses. cat_ninja

Shy Gaian

As of right now, the only item I can think of for me is Gift of the Goddess. I have always loved the item back when I first joined, and four or five years later I"m just now buying it. It's around 50k; and I can't believe itt!!!!
kitten tea
As of right now, the only item I can think of for me is Gift of the Goddess. I have always loved the item back when I first joined, and four or five years later I"m just now buying it. It's around 50k; and I can't believe itt!!!!
Thats about 30K more than when it first came out. iHave two which iDont use. Selling both is a quick 100K-100somethingK. Garauntee if it was more popular it would be worth 200-300K Anything higher than 250K is being generous.

Reveler

Sublime Mademoiselle
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/78425
I think this item is awesome
tons of poses very well designed and only 100k
Love.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Geist the Spitz is still only 22k. It's a great deal, considering the lack of cheap dogs on this website. The item looks nice, and the black color matches with any avatar. Plus, I'm told that you can layer the invisible-dog-on-a-leash pose with other pet items. cat_whee

Perfect Citizen

Zeroah
kitten tea
Thats about 30K more than when it first came out. iHave two which iDont use. Selling both is a quick 100K-100somethingK. Garauntee if it was more popular it would be worth 200-300K Anything higher than 250K is being generous.

Haha, I remember buying a few of those for 17k each. Good times.
I'll tell you the most recent buy I was lucky enough to stumble on.

Unflattering Ducks

It's only 70k! And it's got this awesome white feathered, gold-accented shoulder piece that I currently have equipped, and won't be taking off anytime soon.
moon-bean
Zeroah
kitten tea

Haha, I remember buying a few of those for 17k each. Good times.
Likewise. Tons of items like Sun Staff, Sword of Aegis, RoBo Puppy, are still the same of not at least 5k more than when it debuted

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Heavenly Pumpkin

I honestly can't believe how cheap Alrunette is. It's one of the cutest humanoid "I am"s we have, plus it comes with a cute hat, all for only 9k. It's a major bargain, if you ask me.

exotic-lumps's Waifu

Chum

Triste's Rapture is only around 80k
I got mine for 69k

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
WaaurufuWifwolf
I honestly can't believe how cheap Alrunette is. It's one of the cutest humanoid "I am"s we have, plus it comes with a cute hat, all for only 9k. It's a major bargain, if you ask me.
Oh wow, this so much. That adorable hat alone is easily worth that price. Why don't we have more hats like that?!
great suggestions heart

Ace Fairy

It's been said, but Gift of the Gods is only 40k.

Weapons Stockpile - 10-12k for a BG chock full of weapons.
And your foot in a bear trap.

Those who are doing green/Slytherin outfits, most of the Wensleydale set is under 60k.

I'm not quite sure where the Carnival sets are coming from, but if you like bright orange, pink, teal or purple they're under 50k. (And will probably continue to drop, as they are a new random grant from somewhere.)

A cat plush for under 100k? BuBu kitty plush is at 55k. Sure, it's a ginger kitty, but it's even got a snot bubble pose. *squees*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff