Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxurious Wife

Little Lucie and Runcible Spoon are super affordable because of that new Runcible Knife bundle. I have an extra Lucie atm if anyone doesn't have one and could use one Claimed!. The overskirt has come in handy on many of my avatars.

Shy Member

Organic Tea
Little Lucie and Runcible Spoon are super affordable because of that new Runcible Knife bundle. I have an extra Lucie atm if anyone doesn't have one and could use one. The overskirt has come in handy on many of my avatars.

I could use a Little Lucie emotion_kirakira
Please~

Luxurious Wife

shevery
Organic Tea
Little Lucie and Runcible Spoon are super affordable because of that new Runcible Knife bundle. I have an extra Lucie atm if anyone doesn't have one and could use one. The overskirt has come in handy on many of my avatars.

I could use a Little Lucie emotion_kirakira
Please~

Sure, I'll toss it your way. heart

Bashful Sweetheart

Dolphin

Treasure

Waltz

Some items I found pretty cheap.I love this thread and hope to find some more white items really cheap.

8,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Can someone toss me a Runcible Spoon plz! i really want to make a cute outfit with that!

Springtime Strawberry

When you post in this thread, you should include an inexpensive item in your post. This is not a gifting thread, and it's not an item suggestion thread either. Please stay on topic or take it to another place.

On topic!
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

I absolutely love these. And they're all under 1bil as of right now! Three out of four of these have only 2 listings, so I suggest you buy them now if you want them!

Cosmic Waffles

Songhai Camille

When you post in this thread, you should include an inexpensive item in your post. This is not a gifting thread, and it's not an item suggestion thread either. Please stay on topic or take it to another place.

On topic!
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

I absolutely love these. And they're all under 1bil as of right now! Three out of four of these have only 2 listings, so I suggest you buy them now if you want them!

I think you can ask what items are cheap of what kind of stuff you want. If a person wants a cheap hair item I don't have problems when they ask. I asked for a body glow item because people here are well informed of the cheaper items. why is that wrong?

User Image The Scintillant Monarch is cheap! 400,000,000 gold

Romantic Dreamer

I think this was already mention, but...

sunny kumahime at 1b
blackjack sharp at 800,000,000 to 1b
viridescent eclipse at 1.2b

8,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Songhai Camille

On topic!
User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageWebpage Titleng[/img]

im really sorry then, i will recommend:

Bewitching Coldhearted Caster

then again, if someone can spare me a Runcible spoon and ask how can i put the image of the item and make the link that way

8,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
marshmallowcreampie
gum disease
Timmy:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Generally sells for under 1 billion gold.

I managed to snag one for 250mil and I'm using the black-eye pose right now. It's really useful.

The MP price is pretty inflated right now. I have a few extra if anyone wants one, so you aren't paying 4 billion over ABP. It was rereleased in Trunk of Forgotten Things, so I dunno why there aren't many on the MP.

can i have a timmy please?

And i dont understand why are the prices for everything s high still

Peaceful Bear

36,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Flatterer 200
Mintyninja

【 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 】

Because we have an avatar forum for that.
The original intent of this thread is to talk about and share
cheap items with the community, thus why it belongs in
the GCD. If everyone starts asking for items or gifts without
contributing, it derails the thread and it could be moved.

This thread has been going since 2011. It would be a great shame if that happened.
That aside, it's not hard to find cheap items at all using the MP price range function,
so there's really no excuse to not supply at least one cheap item within your post.

ON TOPIC:
Here are some items I have in my invo along
with any cheap recolors they may have.

Crimson Shoes 780mil-800mil
User ImageUser Image*

Daring Elysian Knight 400mil
User Image

Over The Bend 800mil
User Image*

Primrose Path 350mil-950mil
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

EDIT: 4/6 of THESE are cute and less than a bil each.

*= low listings OR price is above ABP

8,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Does someone knows items that are cheap and based on electric blue colors? thanks for the help!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

nigropearl
Does someone knows items that are cheap and based on electric blue colors? thanks for the help!

MP searching

-checkmate
-bright blue
-electric blue
-azure

should yield you some results. ANYWAY the most recent tier brought some nice items that are pretty cheap to pick up:

User Image Custom Cut Deluxe is a nice blue recolor of Custom cut. I personally think the eyes look a bit off but I absolutely adore the shirt and tie and the runway background.

User Image Sunny Kumahime is a nice cute item. I like the shade of yellow they use and the dress is on point

User Image Pleasing Picnic Curls is ombre hair that looks pretty nice with sketchbook pins and Agape if you have them. Some of the ombre transitions could be a bit better imo but overall a nice hairstyle.

User Image This is a decent red/black item. I like the style of it and can't wait to see more recolors of it. The hair and arm mod for it is really nice looking. And holy s**t the veil is nicely made. Little bit more expensive but overall not a bad pickup if you like that kind of theme.

User Image

Springtime Strawberry

Mintyninja

I think it's perfectly fine to ask for item advice in this thread. But it's rude to just come in here and ask for an item without contributing anything. It derails the thread. And if this thread is derailed, it goes to Chatterbox. And we don't want that.

This is a great place to find items that are cheap and nice. But lately, all people do is come in here to ask for items without giving anything back. And if no one is contributing, the thread's useless. That's why everyone's asked to include an item whenever they post.

User Image
Closed-eye pose, lovely hair, and a boob mod. What more can you ask for? Briar Rose Eclipse is hovering around 800mil right now. Plenty of listings under or at 1bil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff