Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
Call Me Nefret
          Long live the reckless and the brave
                                                      I don't think I wanna be saved
                                                                                              My song has not been sung

I know this thread is mostly items to equip on your avatar, but with the large amount of fish selling for gold or in bundles, now is the time to restock your aquarium and get a tank that can get you even more gold. [LMP is at time of post]

Aquarium Zoey - LMP 2 mill

Aquarium Piranha - LMP 500k

Aquarium Memphis the Mermaid - LMP 42 mill

Aquarium Killer Whale - LMP 8.5 mill

Aquarium Lila the Mermaid - LMP 38 mill

LongLiveUs

or they can get them for free from me haha,
    I like to open the loyals rig so i have tons of the damned fish XD
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium-discussion/free-fish-for-you-all/t.97112625_1/?error_ts=1435001655

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Blob

thanks to a post a page back I found some items I really love!! <3

puppeteer's pale doll - 1.1bil http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10045295
    cute BJD item with hair, arm mod, leg mod, a dress, and eyes

puppeteer's wicked doll - 1.3bil http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10045317
    cute BJD item with hair, arm mod, leg mod, a dress, and eyes

SDPlus #328 Little Lucie - 900mil http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/78159
    comes with a couple doll poses and Lucie's hair

Luxurious Wife

The new Pepper and Mint hair is under 1B. Everyone should get one, so many colours!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Stellar Lieutenant 200
    If you want to go with an Angelic Look for Velvetine's color scheme,

User Image Cinnyricinclus' Wings

are a nice option with their 400mil fixed price in Loyal's Bazaar.

Statue of Wisdom's Significant Otter

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Dapper Nerd

25,065 Points
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Full closet 200
    Dayziee
    Can't beat free!
    Love wins mood bubbe

Noice

Also, been meaning to say that this thread is absolutely wonderful heart

Beloved Paladin

7,100 Points
    • Bidding War 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Tycoon 200
    As someone who's been gone two, three years and returning to see so much crap that went on while I was gone, I'm gonna go ahead and go to the expensive end of the list IN MY PERSPECTIVE, since back then, the most expensive items were at most a couple billion. But don't get me wrong, some items I've wanted actually went DOWN from their hundred million spots to the few million, thanks to the ever-unstable Marketplace.

Coming back and seeing my Wishlist items go from an average price of 80m gold and skyrocket to a few ten trillion is ridiculous for starters, and even Evolving Items I have on me right now are cheap compared to the Alchemized versions that are selling like hotcakes for double the regular item; I find it a huge problem to make any profit when everyone wants to drop their prices just to get their stuff to sell.

For instance, say you're trying to sell off some wings that are worth on average 6b gold, but you see the lowest price is half that. Once you put up yours a couple hundred million less than the lowest price, some kids come up and post theirs at half YOUR price, making the average price even less when bought and making selling anything for profit impossible. For someone like me that has to use Flynn's Plunder to make any gold whatsoever since I've been back, it's exceedingly difficult to make any profit.

On the other hand, I'm happy to see that the Fremere's Guards I have I can sell for two, three billion gold when I bought them back in 2012-2013 for a few hundred thousand, but I'm seeing that a few billion is DIRT CHEAP compared to the trillions people are buying and selling stuff for, and it's severely morale-dropping; on top of that, the average price lists all around the site itself are random and not updated, such as the Wishlist one, where an item says it averages at 15b, but when you check the actual listings, it's doubled what your Wishlist says. Frustrating, right?

I'm sure I got off-topic somewhere, and sorry for the long post, but I think I made my point.

Cosmic Waffles

can you please recommend me some items for body glow or shimmer?

thank you in advance!

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Tenacious Spirit 250
    • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
    As we seem to be having this issue yet again: please remember that, if you're going to post in this thread, you need to include an inexpensive listing off the Marketplace with your post. This is the only thing we ask for here, and it's to keep the thread on-topic so that it doesn't get locked for derailment or kicked to the Chatterbox.

To keep myself on-topic: Crimson Mane Unihorn has two listings at 200 million and one at 300 million before it jumps to a billion. It's a deep red and black, with a horn, fluffy mantle, midriff-baring top, and pants. I have one of these, it's really quite nice.
    Mintyninja
    can you please recommend me some items for body glow or shimmer?

thank you in advance!

User Image
    10th Anniversary B.O.O. Skin
    Lowest Buy Now Price: 19,000,000 gold
    Average Buy Price: 9,182,920 gold

User Image
    Twilight Sparkling Skin
    Lowest Buy Now Price: 50,000,000 gold
    Average Buy Price: 56,573,000 gold

User Image
    Lady Unicorn
    Lowest Buy Now Price: 1,200,000,000 gold
    Average Buy Price: 965,509,000 gold

User Image
    Dark Lady Unicorn
    Lowest Buy Now Price: 1,200,000,000 gold
    Average Buy Price: 928,078,000 gold

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
    • Shady Hands Squad 250
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    User Image Sunny Kumahime has been hovering around the 1 bil price range~ fairly cheap compared to it's much more expensive counterparts.

Spirited Cottontail

15,250 Points
    • Prepared for Liftoff 50
    • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    User Image
    Viridescent Eclipse about 1bil right now so really cheap for the detail compared to the other colours

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Stellar Lieutenant 200
    fusaku
    User Image Sunny Kumahime has been hovering around the 1 bil price range~ fairly cheap compared to it's much more expensive counterparts.

Needs to find some nice hairstyle which fits that ponytail. It's color is different than the usual color sets, so I only found itself so far neutral

On topic, pretty much anything from Ballroom Splendor Tier is more affordable than their counterparts. Don't forget to check items from the two CIs included!

Xeotha's Senpai

Anxious Cat

18,800 Points
    • Married 100
    • Noble Shade 100
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    xChaery

fusaku

burning_eyes So pretty and so affordable, I wish I'd checked the thread before I spent my gold over at loyal's
    ... Speaking of, shameless self promotion here:
    If you can't enter loyal's atm I'm buying the new halos so that I could sell them at the marketplace (with a little price increase, but that hardly matters because I like to sell things as bid and buy). The current ones I'm selling are:

[Animal] Wind Halo
    My listing - 1,250,000,000 buy now, or bid
    Loyal's - 1B

[Animal] Ivy Halo
    my listing - 1,250,000,000 buy now, or bid
    Loyal's - 1B

Sorry about the shameless self promotion. For an item that is cheap that I am not selling:
    Devil Food Baker - A cute jacket, pants, a melty fork, and some flying cake all very cute in chocolaty colors.
    ABP - 10,252,700
    LBP - 18,000,000

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas