Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

Fansub

If you live in the US, try and do some free cash offers through the TV & bouncing tree at the top of the page. That's how I get he vast majority of my GC wink You probably won't get enough to buy anything this weekend, but it eventually adds up to something you can use

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Erailea
Fansub

If you live in the US, try and do some free cash offers through the TV & bouncing tree at the top of the page. That's how I get he vast majority of my GC wink You probably won't get enough to buy anything this weekend, but it eventually adds up to something you can use

Thanks, but I really don't feel like staying on Gaia if everything requires money. It's just not worth it for me. Even if I can get a little bit of free GC, it's still just not the Gaia I know and love.

I returned the items I'd borrowed and I'm just going to find some other place to hang out. Thank you, though. heart

Edit: please don't send me gifts/donations, I am actually leaving the site so I won't receive them!

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Susue
I made a list of cheap face related items in a thread of mine and also included little tips on how I use them. I figured it'd be nice to post here since I made a list where the items are under 1bil. Quite a handful are cheap. Please ignore the descriptions if you're not interested ! haha sorry it's so long ! xd or not sorry emotion_awesome

lovely lovely lady -- 300mil-ish -- have both a mouth and bright and sparkly pink and blue eyeshadow. the best thing about the mouth on this equip is that it layers with default mouths. i think it looks the best with the smile that is just a line or the frown version. it curls the pink of the lips with the shape of the mouth making for a little pink smile or frown.

timmy -- 150mil-ish-- it has a pimply face equip which adds a crazy texture to the face, but my favorite part is the black eye equip. cheap bruises? yes, please.

hazardous punk -- 950mil-ish -- ok this one is cutting it close in pricing but there are SO FEW lip piercings on gaia. it doesn't layer with mouths...HOWEVER you can get a mouth on it by layering certain makeups. cafe miam dolls, godinas, the lovers, lovely lovely lady, etc.

These are all things that I use, right now. Good looking out! I recommend these for anyone who likes layering makeup. I will add one more thing:

Blush Clown Makeup (high) - Sure, it's not very subtle, but it looks quite amazing when layering with other makeup and maybe some glasses.

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200

I recently looked at Selaphiel's Wings to see how much it was to buy another, and Devil's Wings to add to my collection of the originals.

It shocked me how low they were (by ABP, not LMP; when I checked Selaphiel's was 40 bil, and Devils' was about the same), comparing the prices of all the other 'vanilla' wings, plus being part of the originals themselves. It was almost disgusting, even. I remember when I first joined, every single set could be considered to be an item right alongside the Halo, and those listed in the MP before the cap raise - if any were listed - were set at the gold cap (2.7 bil, I think).

I know they are much more common now, but seriously.

Lucky Lovergirl

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • First step to fame 200
Princess of Swords User Image that crown and swords for 70mil.

Valiant Jackling

Celly Sunbutt

I recently looked at Selaphiel's Wings to see how much it was to buy another, and Devil's Wings to add to my collection of the originals.

It shocked me how low they were (by ABP, not LMP; when I checked Selaphiel's was 40 bil, and Devils' was about the same), comparing the prices of all the other 'vanilla' wings, plus being part of the originals themselves. It was almost disgusting, even. I remember when I first joined, every single set could be considered to be an item right alongside the Halo, and those listed in the MP before the cap raise - if any were listed - were set at the gold cap (2.7 bil, I think).

I know they are much more common now, but seriously.

The thing to remember with wings like Selaphiel's is that when they first came out they were a brand new idea - we didn't have many wings back in the day. Not ones like that anyway, we had fairy and butterfly wings, and that was about it (because the angelic and demon bow "wing" pose was only OK). That series was the first set of real angel and demon wings we'd ever seen. So everyone wanted them.

These days there are so many different kinds of angel and demon wings (both animated and not) that they aren't as coveted as they used to be, so to speak. People still want them, but Gaia has so many different sizes and styles to choose from that people can more easily dismiss those ultra wealthy wings that would have once been the mark of a quest.

Heck, my wings come in an item that sells for 5 - 6 billion.

I also think white demon wings are less coveted in general because when most people think of demons, they think of darker colors. Not to say they aren't used or desired, because obviously the price dictates they are, but not as much as others. I wouldn't be surprised if the rarity is really what keeps those Selaphiel's Wings so high, though.

Hunter

There are so many gold shop items that i love!
I remember when i first started gaia and couldn't afford everything I wanted in there XD

I find that most posts in here that have to do with gold shops usually say, "SO MANY GOLD SHOP ITEMS. BUYS ALL" or something like that.
I agree with them and move on--I never actually buy anything!
So I made a list of all my favorite gold shop items, just for you guys!
Here are some nice item sets that add a nice bit of detail to your avi!

User Image Libre Cape: From The Jock Strap. It comes in six different colors, and I happen to love capes!
Not only are these cheap, these are also really easy to match!

User Image Bio Mask: From Durem Depot. It comes in five colors! These are great for a sci-fi avi, or if you simply don't have a mouth that you like! There aren't enough face masks out here on gaia haha.

User Image Little Diner Cap: From The Jock Strap. These cute little hats are so bright and make any avi pop out! They come in five colors, and there are also matching aprons and dresses!

User Image Classy Bow Tie: From H.R. Wesley. BOWTIES ARE COOL. LIKE 15 COLORS OR SOMETHING.

User Image Porcelina Cashmere Coat: From Gambino Outfitters. Super cute, and lots of colors! I'm getting lazy haha. Also has a dress/gloves/hat/everything!

User Image PANTSU: From Gambino Outfitters. like wow. I'm sure you guys all know of these because of the announcement.
BUT STILL.
LIKE SERIOUSLY XD
please don't buy them from the users. Way cheaper in the shop, and it's a mini-gold sink! TWO POSES YES.

User Image Beach Umbrella: From The Jock Strap. Just because summer is over, it doesn't mean you can't have fun on the beach! Comes with it's own little pile of sand. Towels sold separately at Gambio Outfitters!

User Image Oberon Crown: From Barton Jewelers. There is a whole Oberon set. Great for fantasy avis.

User Image Chunky Necklace: From Barton Jewelers. Great for some detail--not nearly as expensive as jewelry poses on items nowadays!

User Image Lowtoppies: From Gambino Outfitters. These shoes are my life. SO MANY COLORS!!!!

User Image Paint Splatters: From Ruby's Rack.
Perfect for any artsy gaian wanting to look messy~ haha OTL

User Image Geisha Makeup: From Global Importa. First time seeing this today, and I loved it immediately! I don't know about how it layers, but it's really nice for such a cheap price. GI also has some other Asian makeup things yeah haha

[url=][img][/img][/url] [b]Item name[/b]: Details

okay too lazy to out all of these down
BUT PLEASE CHECK OUT CROSSTITCH
THE ITEMS THERE ARE AMAZING!

Wintry Avenger

Fansub
Erailea
Fansub

Thanks, but I really don't feel like staying on Gaia if everything requires money. It's just not worth it for me. Even if I can get a little bit of free GC, it's still just not the Gaia I know and love.

I returned the items I'd borrowed and I'm just going to find some other place to hang out. Thank you, though. heart

Edit: please don't send me gifts/donations, I am actually leaving the site so I won't receive them!
I've never spent a penny after I once bought 5 bucks worth of GC 8 years ago. You don't need real life cash to enjoy things here. You just have to play the MP.

Valiant Jackling

obamaurmama
Fansub
Erailea
Fansub

I've never spent a penny after I once bought 5 bucks worth of GC 8 years ago. You don't need real life cash to enjoy things here. You just have to play the MP.

I was going to say the same thing, but I left my PC for several hours after last speaking with her and it seemed pretty clear she had vacated Gaia. Oh well. I had only brought up the free GC as it is a nice perk and helps when you can't buy GC.

Wintry Avenger

Erailea
obamaurmama
Fansub
Erailea
Fansub

I was going to say the same thing, but I left my PC for several hours after last speaking with her and it seemed pretty clear she had vacated Gaia. Oh well. I had only brought up the free GC as it is a nice perk and helps when you can't buy GC.
Oh, that's a shame. :/ (I always forget about the free GC offers. If I ever remembered, I'd have built up quite a lot in all this time, lol)

Wolf

under and around 1m
User Image User Image User Image

under 50m
8m, 9m, and 20m respectively. these items have been mentioned
before, and i'm going to mention them again because damn. these
items are such a bargain! you get a cute little hat, a wig, a nice
boutonniere, and leg and arm mods! like wow. how are these not
more expensive though.

~200m

~300m

~400m
User Image User Image

~500m+
User Image User Image

~800m
User Image
i personally think that this item is definitely worth a look at. it
has an adorable face mod along with two leg mods, an arm mod,
a wig, headphones, and two tops. also, compared to its
counterparts, it's way cheaper. in my opinion, if you have
enough gold, i would totally recommend picking this up.
you can also make it in gofusion for twelve hearts, nine stars,
and two diamonds!

Friendly Trickster

14,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
O-Mokona-O

electric mcfly can be made in gofusion surprised

Valiant Jackling

O-Mokona-O

Gah! I bought the red counterfeit like a week ago, found the white one in DD a few days ago and kinda want the black one. But for 1 billion I am forced to pass gonk Guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it and see if it goes back down to 20 mil. Was hesitant to buy it even for 40, which is the average buy price, just because I don't love the item. I just like it.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Elyralith
User Image PANTSU: From Gambino Outfitters. like wow. I'm sure you guys all know of these because of the announcement.
BUT STILL.
LIKE SERIOUSLY XD
please don't buy them from the users. Way cheaper in the shop, and it's a mini-gold sink! TWO POSES YES.

While I think people should buy it in the gold shop because it is cheaper, for gold sink purpose it's better to buy it from the user. xD
That 5% "fee" takes out more than the shop does.
9,000 vs 700,000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces