Welcome to Gaia! ::

Transsexual BBQ Holocaust
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Metronome

ahahahahaha because y'know, its funny to point out someones sexuality and then attack them because, y'know, their used to getting s**t right?

whats one more fist to remind them why they arent as good as straight people right?

real

funny

i mean

a real ******** gas.

Now that's just being overly sensitive.

nope i'm all pumped after seeing django and feel like i gotta help something "oppressed"

edit: also you can oppress this d**k.

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE, i laughed at the violence probably more than i should have. total bonus: i saw it in alabama, where there were maybe fifteen other people in the theater. the white people laughed at inappropriate times, but i guess i did too considering i guffawed when the "kill white people and get paid" line was spoken

two couples walked out an hour into it and one couple down the row we we're seated in brought what looked to be a 10 year old.

a small child saw all that horribleness and i bet what gets his parents the most about taking thier kid to see that movie was that their precious little angel saw ten seconds of full frontal black man d**k.

also a fair amount of people were there for this movie,weird.

why is that weird? tarantino is a very popular director.
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Metronome

ahahahahaha because y'know, its funny to point out someones sexuality and then attack them because, y'know, their used to getting s**t right?

whats one more fist to remind them why they arent as good as straight people right?

real

funny

i mean

a real ******** gas.

Now that's just being overly sensitive.

nope i'm all pumped after seeing django and feel like i gotta help something "oppressed"

edit: also you can oppress this d**k.

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE, i laughed at the violence probably more than i should have. total bonus: i saw it in alabama, where there were maybe fifteen other people in the theater. the white people laughed at inappropriate times, but i guess i did too considering i guffawed when the "kill white people and get paid" line was spoken

two couples walked out an hour into it and one couple down the row we we're seated in brought what looked to be a 10 year old.

a small child saw all that horribleness and i bet what gets his parents the most about taking thier kid to see that movie was that their precious little angel saw ten seconds of full frontal black man d**k.

also a fair amount of people were there for this movie,weird.

why is that weird? tarantino is a very popular director.
you may have seen it in the state of segregation but i saw it in the heart of the bible belt.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I saw it in Portland Oregon and there's nothing better than listening to 200 white people titter nervously.
i'm sorry guys, but i still think i have you both beat by seeing it in alabama

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm now listening to "100 Black Coffins" off the soundtrack, because it's rad.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Semi-related: the worst rap song movie-tie in is, of course, KRS-One's theme for the Assault on Precinct 13 remake.

He actually shoehorns the the entire title into the lyrics and it's glorious.
I'm not going through all five pages of the replies, because I don't have the energy to wish you dead.
But seriously, if you say you're punk, you're a poseur. It's not about looking the part, or acting the part, if that's all it is to you.. Don't waste your time being something you're not. If it doesn't come naturally, it's not for you.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TechnologicPunk
I'm not going through all five pages of the replies, because I don't have the energy to wish you dead.

You should. We say some pretty amusing things.
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
i mean what business plan would you suggest to up my punkcentage?

do i need more raybans and reebocks or less of them and more ******** big black records?

GET REAL!!!
You can do your s**t, do heroin, get aids, kill a bunch of people... BUT IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH!
Cause punk is not about ruining your life, its about expressing your inner feelings(which mostly consist of anger). With posing and trying to be "dope" or "rad", you only make a fool of yourself.
Just be yourself and ******** everyone who has a problem with that, THATS PUNK!!!
LoonaticF
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
i mean what business plan would you suggest to up my punkcentage?

do i need more raybans and reebocks or less of them and more ******** big black records?

GET REAL!!!
You can do your s**t, do heroin, get aids, kill a bunch of people... BUT IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH!
Cause punk is not about ruining your life, its about expressing your inner feelings(which mostly consist of anger). With posing and trying to be "dope" or "rad", you only make a fool of yourself.
Just be yourself and ******** everyone who has a problem with that, THATS PUNK!!!

Can I buy some dope off you?
the ******** is this s**t, why are people telling me how to be punk instead of how to be even more punk.

JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS

ok, i think im ready to be american gero gegegegegeeggege now.

you can wear your lipstick and i'll do the noise and you just be a pervert.

seems fair.
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS

ok, i think im ready to be american gero gegegegegeeggege now.

you can wear your lipstick and i'll do the noise and you just be a pervert.

seems fair.

so i'll be the gero30 to ur juntaro. got it.

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
You must invoke GG Allin with all his scum-fukkery & probably violate a few personal boundaries, plus can't forget about the heroin or meth, if that's more your style. But def reckless living, stds & copious amounts of shitty alcohohl & drugs. thats a recipe for any punk success.

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
do nothing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items