Welcome to Gaia! ::

i mean what business plan would you suggest to up my punkcentage?

do i need more raybans and reebocks or less of them and more ******** big black records?

Hilarious Poster

sew band patches all over your car seats
be alashuko the fighter

Versatile Member

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL

You know ads for video games in the '80s where it would be a blonde kid in, like, Ray-Bans and he'd be sitting in a chair leaning back, have his feet up on the desk his faced turn to the camera grinning like he just didn't give a ******** about anything in the world?

You have to give even less of a ******** than that guy.
Metronome
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL

You know ads for video games in the '80s where it would be a blonde kid in, like, Ray-Bans and he'd be sitting in a chair leaning back, have his feet up on the desk his faced turn to the camera grinning like he just didn't give a ******** about anything in the world?

You have to give even less of a ******** than that guy.

I JUST DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE WORK THAT IMPLIES
you could actually listen to punk

that could b a rl good place 2 start
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS

thats a good joke, good thing i know better than to listen to punk music because im a full grown adult and know better ways to rebel against my mom and dad than listen to three chords and varying degree's of dissonence.

i want to be a pretentious art noise "musician" that cant actually do that so opts into just making power electronics i.e. no room for ponx.
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS

thats a good joke, good thing i know better than to listen to punk music because im a full grown adult and know better ways to rebel against my mom and dad than listen to three chords and varying degree's of dissonence.

i want to be a pretentious art noise "musician" that cant actually do that so opts into just making power electronics i.e. no room for ponx.

zzzzzzz literally snoring/laughing at yr lame a** opinion on punk tbh exclaim
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS

Then let me ask you this,Would you rather be a punk...or a threat?
Quote:
i want to be a pretentious art noise "musician" that cant actually do that so opts into just making power electronics

Well, that is certainly fun to do in my experience. But I honestly wouldn't know anything about the latter,
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS

lmao are you serious right now ian
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
IM JUST A LITTLE GURL
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS

lmao are you serious right now ian

User Image

Unforgiving Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
u can metal!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff