Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Virile
anonymous attributes
Lord Virile
Pointless topic. God is Creation and Creation is God. Destruction is Evil and vice versa. Evil or what some call "Devil" is simply the shadow self of Creation. Two sides of a mirror and every universe has one. The big bang is and was the creation of a spherical mirror bubble of sorts we call this Universe.

Reminds me of a Polish Gypsy folk tale that goes something like "there was a boy who was born, he saw a doorway and there was the world in front of him. when he passed through the door he caused a reflection. then evil was born, evil was born and followed the boy." [quoted from "Inland Empire"]

Belief is what creates gods and deities. As long as there is belief there is existence as we are all gods in our own right. That's what academia doesn't want you to know. We can alter space and time by simply observing it and directing belief. Only certain kinds of radiation can disrupt the electrical field that is our immortal soul. Ones soul has to be invincible in it's belief to fight back.

I do not share your religious beliefs because they are contrary to God and the Bible.

I'm a Christian. Divinity is divinity, I'm comfortable enough to realize this truth. However there is the force of ultimate creation and good that we call God and we must all serve. Read the Bible a few times front to back (including all the books not originally included after the council of nicaea) and you'll see that it is one giant collection of metaphors describing communication with intelligence and forces our ancestors simply couldn't comprehend so they called them "Angels" and "Demons" and such. Every world culture has had the same experiences.

I have read it front to back, how many times I am not sure.

You have yet to address the topic, you just said it was pointless. You are starting a new topic in which is a sidestep or straw man, or "pointless" to the "topic" at hand which is made in the OP. If you can address the OP then I might be encouraged to speak more with you.

But your personal journey of your religious belief's are of no concern to me or the OP.

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
anonymous attributes
Lord Virile
anonymous attributes
Lord Virile
Pointless topic. God is Creation and Creation is God. Destruction is Evil and vice versa. Evil or what some call "Devil" is simply the shadow self of Creation. Two sides of a mirror and every universe has one. The big bang is and was the creation of a spherical mirror bubble of sorts we call this Universe.

Reminds me of a Polish Gypsy folk tale that goes something like "there was a boy who was born, he saw a doorway and there was the world in front of him. when he passed through the door he caused a reflection. then evil was born, evil was born and followed the boy." [quoted from "Inland Empire"]

Belief is what creates gods and deities. As long as there is belief there is existence as we are all gods in our own right. That's what academia doesn't want you to know. We can alter space and time by simply observing it and directing belief. Only certain kinds of radiation can disrupt the electrical field that is our immortal soul. Ones soul has to be invincible in it's belief to fight back.

I do not share your religious beliefs because they are contrary to God and the Bible.

I'm a Christian. Divinity is divinity, I'm comfortable enough to realize this truth. However there is the force of ultimate creation and good that we call God and we must all serve. Read the Bible a few times front to back (including all the books not originally included after the council of nicaea) and you'll see that it is one giant collection of metaphors describing communication with intelligence and forces our ancestors simply couldn't comprehend so they called them "Angels" and "Demons" and such. Every world culture has had the same experiences.

You have yet to address the topic, you just said it was pointless. You are starting a new topic in which is a sidestep or straw man, or "pointless" to the "topic" at hand which is made in the OP. If you can address the OP then I might be encouraged to speak more with you.

But your personal journey of your religious belief's are of no concern to me or the OP.

I'm doing just that. I'm stating the fact that divinity and therefore God cannot be disproved or quantified because even mainstream science has already realized that not everything can be proven by science going back to the 1930's. We have a soul and the divine human nature for the rest. In fact the soul is on its way to being scientifically proven therefore proving the existence of God by relation.
Lord Virile
anonymous attributes
Lord Virile
anonymous attributes
Lord Virile

I'm doing just that. I'm stating the fact that divinity and therefore God cannot be disproved or quantified because even mainstream science has already realized that not everything can be proven by science going back to the 1930's. We have a soul and the divine human nature for the rest. In fact the soul is on its way to being scientifically proven therefore proving the existence of God by relation.

Thank you.
There was an extremely popular thread when I started on gaia where they offered a angelic halo or whatever that super expensive item was at the time for proving the existence of God. Of course, you can't as it has been well documented. Making many atheists mad, Josh Feuerstein made a $100,000 bet to disprove God. As it has been noted many times, you cannot prove or disprove. You can only interpret evidences and other factors and come to your own conclusion.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
If something is truly everywhere, then it stands to reason that it is therefore everything.

If something is truly omniscient, then it therefore holds the cumulative knowledge of everything.

If something is omnipotent, this means its strength is the cumulative power of everything.

Therefore, God is the Universe. QED.
Xiam
If something is truly everywhere, then it stands to reason that it is therefore everything.

If something is truly omniscient, then it therefore holds the cumulative knowledge of everything.

If something is omnipotent, this means its strength is the cumulative power of everything.

Although God is all things and in all things, since all things come from Him. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

God is spirit.
LoveLoud837
There was an extremely popular thread when I started on gaia where they offered a angelic halo or whatever that super expensive item was at the time for proving the existence of God. Of course, you can't as it has been well documented. Making many atheists mad, Josh Feuerstein made a $100,000 bet to disprove God. As it has been noted many times, you cannot prove or disprove. You can only interpret evidences and other factors and come to your own conclusion.

Said well enough, thank you.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
anonymous attributes
Xiam

Although God is all things and in all things, since all things come from Him. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

God is spirit.

If we're going to just go throwing in religious quotes here, then I might just say all things come from the Tao.

"The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth
The named is the mother of myriad things"

The chief among gods in Taoism is called the Jade Emperor, sometimes credited with creating the world. But even he originates from the Tao.
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam

God is spirit.

If we're going to just go throwing in religious quotes here, then I might just say all things come from the Tao.

The chief among gods in Taoism is called the Jade Emperor, sometimes credited with creating the world. But even he originates from the Tao.

I started off with "If God" I can very well end with "Because God, if God." I mentioned the Christian God, did I not? I am in the perimeters of that. I would not ask the question if God were those three things if it were not in the scriptures to begin with.

You can say what ever you want, that is your God given free will.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
anonymous attributes
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam

God is spirit.

I started off with "If God" I can very well end with "Because God, if God." I mentioned the Christian God, did I not? I am in the perimeters of that. I would not ask the question if God were those three things if it were not in the scriptures to begin with.

It's not my God-given free will, it's my legally given free will. Which itself is under strain; if I say certain things I could get banned. cool
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam

God is spirit.

It's not my God-given free will, it's my legally given free will. Which itself is under strain; if I say certain things I could get banned. cool

lol, that's cute, Anxious humorist.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
anonymous attributes
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam

God is spirit.

Is it not accurate?
A strong note is that the lack of ability to prove or disprove does not mean that God does or does not exist.
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam
anonymous attributes
Xiam

Is it not accurate?

No, I don't think so, that is why I said it was cute. I thought you were making a witty joke.

We could argue that point, but I think it was be boring, don't you? nevertheless, you asked me a question. Your action will have consequences, nevertheless, its your will how you go about the choices given to you, and what was once free to you can be taken away from you by consequence and choice and you can or may end up bound by sorts.

Just because there is a consequence does not mean you are unable to make a choice, and that choice is yours.

PS. Impressive comic Power Rush. smile
LoveLoud837
A strong note is that the lack of ability to prove or disprove does not mean that God does or does not exist.

Well said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces