Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vote for the statement you relate to!

Hey girl. Are you from China? Cuz I'm China get the hell away from you 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 5 ]
I can't even play hard to get. I'm already hard to want. 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 5 ]
Whenever I'm sad... I remember that I'm also ugly. 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 2 ]
"You shouldn't eat that. It's too fattening/full of calories" *proceeds to eat both food and person* 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 14 ]
I relate to all of them so much that it hurts. 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53 > >>

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

9. Well, yes, I do. For instance, I was over at a friend's house and he has a small son that's gonna be a year old in September. The baby was being fussy so my friend was going to make him a bottle. In the meantime, he set the little one down next to me and said, "Ok, sit by Auntie Carol while I make you a bottle." I felt my heart just shatter at the title 'Auntie', Alderaan chunks everywhere status. ^^;

Golden Darling

19. Which is changing faster, your body or your mind?

My mind
i passed puberty quite a long time ago, thank you very much. rofl

my god, i feel like i'm filling out a loan application. xd

Escalator Princess's Significant Otter

Cat

23. If you could have any one super power, what would you choose? Why?

teleportation

be like a ********' abra up in this b***h

InvincibIe's Oppa

Consumer

18. What is something that makes you laugh?
Almost everything. I'm a jokester. redface

Dangerous Spirit

11,675 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream . . .

gaia_diamond
- - - - - - -
4. Uhhm, for my family and true friends to live a satisfying and happy life, without any worry.
. . . You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Golden Darling

20. When you pass a storefront, do you look at what’s inside, look at your reflection, or neither?

both
always good to make sure you're decent in public
always be on the lookout for good sales. wink

Invisible Browser

22. If you could spend the day with your favorite fictional character, who would it be and what would you do?

Osnap, that's a tough one. I don't really have a favorite fictional character, or at least not one that automatically comes to mind. Not sure how to answer this one rofl

Gracious Punching Bag

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
17. Are you happy with who you are? Why/Why not?

Yes, because whatever happened in the past or what mistakes that I made, I learned from it. And as I learn, I grow as a person and it shaped me as what I am today.

I, thank you*kiss and wave*

Rich Wife

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

➣➣11. Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?

i'm coming to the point where i have to think about the future more
so currently, the future.
User Image

Friendly Conversationalist

22. I'd choose Katniss cause she's just so strong.. physically and mentally. She would be a great person to confide with, and I bet she gives great advice. She's who I want to be in terms of her attributes.

Invisible Browser

23. If you could have any one super power, what would you choose? Why?

Teleportation. Just imagine not having to pay money or even use much effort to travel to a wide variety of places. Time saver and a money saver. I'd just have to be careful about where i teleport to. Wouldn't wanna give someone a heart attack or something.

Golden Darling

21. If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?

that's the big question, isn't it? i'm at the crossroads in my life. have bachelors, still have no clue what i want to do.
i love libraries, though, so i may be looking into doing a master's in library science
but honestly, an office job without too many numbers or big decisions would be ideal.

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

10. Well, 'Love is never having to say you're sorry' is a bunch of bullshit. For me, love is being able to say you're sorry when you screw up and meaning it. Love is being able to forgive the other person when they say they're sorry. Love is still wanting to cuddle even when my man is horribly gassy. x'D And still laughing helplessly even when he's being a jackass and pissing me off.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

I'm not really sure because I've hardly ever done this before or conciously noticed it. I rarely talk when I'm around someone. I hardly ever look into someone's eyes though. It makes me uncomfortable.
3.Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

yes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces