Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vote for the statement you relate to!

Hey girl. Are you from China? Cuz I'm China get the hell away from you 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 5 ]
I can't even play hard to get. I'm already hard to want. 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 5 ]
Whenever I'm sad... I remember that I'm also ugly. 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 2 ]
"You shouldn't eat that. It's too fattening/full of calories" *proceeds to eat both food and person* 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 14 ]
I relate to all of them so much that it hurts. 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 > >>

Escalator Princess's Significant Otter

Cat

4. If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for? Besides more wishes.

to be able spend a weekend with my boyfriend tbh
eventhoughhe'sonlythreehoursaway

i'm a dork don't judge me
i see you judging dementianna
i see you

Aged Noob

7,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
2.Sorry but I can't save the dog, I have a family thats relying on me and my job, needing to pay bills, buy food, and pay rent.

Friendly Conversationalist

3. I honestly don't know. I consider myself a nice gal, but you never know what other people think about you since. I guess I would be my own friend, but on a side note, I can get pretty annoyed with people so I have no idea. I make it pretty apparent too, with stuff like "leave me alone, I'm trying to concentrate" etc etc. I'd be my friend... when I have lots of free time so I get less annoyed lol

Rich Wife

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

➣➣2. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
dog. hands down. i'd do the best i could. saving my job IS NOT worth the dog losing his/her life.
if a life is at stake, then nothing else matters.
User Image

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

3. Yeah, I would like to think so. I mean, I don't pull that 'fair-weather friend' bullshit, where I'm only your friend when I need or want something. I've been known to come to the rescue when help is needed. 3nodding

Invisible Browser

Economic Stability for both myself and my family. We've all been dragged through the gutter enough by bills and such, so it would be a relief.

Aged Noob

7,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
3. Yes, I give great advice, I'm funny, and an all round great person to be around.
Dementianna
macaroonii_
Free Air Guitar
macaroonii_
1. Looking into someones eyes telling them how i feel

Please do not start yet until I get all of my participants

Oh sorry, im on mobile and couldnt see the posts :c i can do them again?

you broke almost all his rules.
not just starting when he didn't asked,
but you quoted the whole first post,
and your answers were too short/thoughtless.

even if you had posted after he said you could,
with the answers you put, you wouldn't have gotten a prize.
not to be mean or rude, but quality was also mentioned in the rules.

Questions were too personal in my opinion, says you have to quote the post when you were done which i did. Regardless im dropping out because someone of you are too hungry for gold for something that is fake. This is legit my free time for school and work and i get critized by crazy people

Escalator Princess's Significant Otter

Cat

5. You can have one of the following two things: Love and Trust. Which do you choose? Why?

food
uuuugh i dunno love i guess.
doesn't trust come with that??
you can trust someone and not love them right??
gonk

Smoker

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

1. For me, it would be looking into someone's eyes when I'm telling someone how I feel.

Friendly Conversationalist

4. I would wish to get into my dream school. Like once you have the right education, you can pretty much become anything. I don't want to screw up and regret it in the future, so I'm trying to make the right choices now rather than later so I can support my parents once they grow old.

Golden Darling

3. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

Yes. I have a silly sense of humor and I do my best to be thoughtful. I'm not the type to cause drama and like to avoid it.
unfortunately, i am also a bit of a introvert and my friends would often have to call me in order to see/talk to me rather than the other way around. i'm perfectly happy just reading fic/gaia/tumblr at home! rofl

Invisible Browser

5. You can have one of the following two things: Love and Trust. Which do you choose? Why?

Trust. I do desire love, but it would go nowhere without proper trust.

Masterful Lover

ringaberu

to be able spend a weekend with my boyfriend tbh
eventhoughhe'sonlythreehoursaway

i'm a dork don't judge me
i see you judging dementianna
i see you

SHHH I SQUEED
#dorksunite

Rich Wife

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

➣➣3. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

sometimes, yes. because i can be a risk taker. not many of my friends are.
i try to be the best friend i can, even when i want to choke some of my friends
everyone deserves to have someone to be there for them
so, yes, i think i am
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items