Gerard 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Juvia 0.041237113402062 4.1% [ 4 ]
Kana 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Other 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Dangerous Lionheart

Xshy_but evilx
I love Fairy Tail, it's really different, I really like the music too. Right now I'm on Episode 131. I need to find a site with a video player that doesn't lag when talk scream It's really irritating stressed

I downloaded it for free on animewaffles (mp4upload) (: The episodes are all with English subs and some are English dubbed too (; You can watch it there too and it doesn't lag (:
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
I used to think it was a one piece spin off since the artwork is so similar.
The creator of One Piece and the Creator of Fairy Tail (Hiro Mashima who also made Rave Master) are brothers. So it makes sense that their manga and anime style would be similar.
yeah, I figured.

Fashionable Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
vreelie
MimixCookiiee
I love he style of the new animation, but it's so poorly done.
Like just look at it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also, 2 names in the poll are spelled wrong.
It's Jellal* and Cana* razz
Also, I miss the old theme song :c
The new one isn't that good.

I don't know for sure if it's Gerard but that's an unanswered question because some people write Jellal and some other write Gerard. I like the second one better :/
In the Anime (Episode 166) Kana's name is shown on a screen (not in the Subs) and there it says Kana with K.. I just wrote it like I saw it there :)

And you're right, the new style of the animation is really pretty poor done but there are still worse Animes, so I think it's okay. :)

Older animes, yes.
So far this is the most poorly animated anime in 2014 so far.
I really love the show but I can't watch it anymore because of how much the animation bothers me . :c
At least I'll still have the manga xD
And in the actual physical manga it's Jellal and Cana
It'll only be spelled differently if you read it online or watch it online in the subs so they can avoid copyright . So if you watch the show where it's licensed like on crunchyroll it's gonna show the actual spelling on everyone's names. Also, it's on the Wiki xD

Romantic Genius

4,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
I am so so happy Fairy Tail is back , its the first anime I ever watched and my favorite. I know it´a different team animating the new episodes and it´ll take some getting used to but but , can´t complain 3nodding

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
The creator of One Piece and the Creator of Fairy Tail (Hiro Mashima who also made Rave Master) are brothers. So it makes sense that their manga and anime style would be similar.
yeah, I figured.
Hiro Mashima is a great manga ka he did an OVA with Haru from Rave Master and Natsu from Fairy Tail together. I still need to read the Rave Master manga. I watched every recent episode of Fairy Tail but I want to go back and re watch Rave Master and read the Rave Master manga because the manga looks really good.
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
yeah, I figured.
Hiro Mashima is a great manga ka he did an OVA with Haru from Rave Master and Natsu from Fairy Tail together. I still need to read the Rave Master manga. I watched every recent episode of Fairy Tail but I want to go back and re watch Rave Master and read the Rave Master manga because the manga looks really good.
haha, good. I like crazy. smile

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
yeah, I figured.
The Fairy Tail manga is excellent. I hear good things about Rave Master the manga too. The anime is not as detailed as the manga is for Rave Master. But it was an old 90's anime so it's understandable.
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
yeah, I figured.
The Fairy Tail manga is excellent. I hear good things about Rave Master the manga too. The anime is not as detailed as the manga is for Rave Master. But it was an old 90's anime so it's understandable.
I've seen the rave master anime. I never got around to finishing it though, but I remember enjoying it. smile

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
yeah, I figured.
I've seen the rave master anime. I never got around to finishing it though, but I remember enjoying it. smile
I checked online as RAve Master has only 51 episodes. I think the manga is about 295 chapters but the whole manga series is completed. Rave Master anime is pretty good but the English Dub is pretty corny because they make the dialogue really kid friendly compared to the Japanese subbed version.
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
yeah, I figured.
I checked online as RAve Master has only 51 episodes. I think the manga is about 295 chapters but the whole manga series is completed. Rave Master anime is pretty good but the English Dub is pretty corny because they make the dialogue really kid friendly compared to the Japanese subbed version.
lol, yeah the dubbed version was what I saw years ago.

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Same here and it is pretty crazy.
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
the theme song was catchy though. lol

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Oh yeah without a doubt the theme song is great!
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
yupp, definitely. smile

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
Nadine_Craft
Jager Ryu
yupp, definitely. smile
wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas