Juvia 0.041237113402062 4.1% [ 4 ]
Kana 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Other 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

vreelie
Yuki Namura
Hemeru
It's the only "long" anime i watched all the episode of.
Can't be bothered to watch Naruto, Bleach or some of the other 100+ epidsodes anime.

Fairy Talk is just so adictive, you can't just watch one episode, you have to keep going.
The rumor goes that the fairy tail anime is gonna continue in april, i hope this is true.

It's was confirmed a few months ago and is returning in just 3 week on the 5th.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-16/new-fairy-tail-tv-anime-promo-video-previews-boa-song

Oh my god that's amazing *-* I'm absolutely looking forward to it! :D

You and me both. I rather like the new art style.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
If I had to choose I'd say its Gajeel, though I also love Erza, Levy, and Mirajane. Of course I also love Natsu and Gray. But my favorite is definitely Gajeel. whee

Dangerous Lionheart

DedicatedLady
If I had to choose I'd say its Gajeel, though I also love Erza, Levy, and Mirajane. Of course I also love Natsu and Gray. But my favorite is definitely Gajeel. whee

Gajeel is pretty cool that's right :D I like him too :3
Oh I absolutely love Mirajane she's soo amazing *-*
vreelie
Jager Ryu
I used to think it was a one piece spin off since the artwork is so similar.

Me too! :D The artwork of the manga is really similar to One Piece but the artwork of the Anime is a little different. :3
oh good, so I wasn't the only one then. xd
The great thing about Fairy Tail is how well Mashima balances utterly crazy with pretty dark story lines, especially the past few manga arcs. All the while, he does a great job of character growth and development. I've actually come to like characters that I initially did not (such as Juvia), and that doesn't happen to me very often!

I guess the main reason that I really like the series is that the characters are intriguing and relate-able. It keeps you reading (not to mention that the music in the anime is amazing, too!).

Precious Genius

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
You know honestly....I feel the manga is a little perverted...Too much skin...But other than that the story is awesome. There is going to be a second season in April biggrin I cant wait!!
I have not been watching fairy tail lately but I might start again
I can't wait til it returns!! smile Love seeing my favourite characters like Erza, Gray and Gajeel!!

Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The nee season congress out on April,
I love Fairy Tail because I feel like it's original.. of you know what I mean n.n
i watched a few episode and i like it xp

Mewling Pup

Oh, just so you guys know, from Mahima's Twiiter

Quote:
Mashima’s twitter

月刊FAIRY TAIL。その他にも僕以外の作家によるFTのスピンオフ漫画も毎月掲載予定です。グレイの話になりそうです。他にもピンナップやキャラ解析など楽しい企画満載!楽しみにしててください。

Monthly FAIRY TAIL. There will be another mangaka’s spin-off series every month too. It will be Gray’s story. Also interesting project articles like pin-up and character analysis will be included! Please don’t miss it!
source

Dangerous Lionheart

Ravenclaw-Airbender
Oh, just so you guys know, from Mahima's Twiiter

Quote:
Mashima’s twitter

月刊FAIRY TAIL。その他にも僕以外の作家によるFTのスピンオフ漫画も毎月掲載予定です。グレイの話になりそうです。他にもピンナップやキャラ解析など楽しい企画満載!楽しみにしててください。

Monthly FAIRY TAIL. There will be another mangaka’s spin-off series every month too. It will be Gray’s story. Also interesting project articles like pin-up and character analysis will be included! Please don’t miss it!
source

Oh my god so amazing :-D my heart is jumping like hell I'm so amazed *-*
Thank you for these great news! <3
my favorite character is happy ^.^
but more importantly there is going to be another season =] 4laugh blaugh
Even Though i'm only on episode 130 something i love it, i Could never stop watching this anime. Erza is probably my favorite out of all of them (Red Hair is Awesome).

User Image

Dangerous Lionheart

Aaaaw 4laugh heart

I've watched the first two episodes yesterday :DD
I'm so freaking amazed whee

Who else saw the first episodes of the new season? yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers