Kana 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Other 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Ravenclaw-Airbender
Oh, just so you guys know, from Mahima's Twiiter

Quote:
Mashima’s twitter

月刊FAIRY TAIL。その他にも僕以外の作家によるFTのスピンオフ漫画も毎月掲載予定です。グレイの話になりそうです。他にもピンナップやキャラ解析など楽しい企画満載!楽しみにしててください。

Monthly FAIRY TAIL. There will be another mangaka’s spin-off series every month too. It will be Gray’s story. Also interesting project articles like pin-up and character analysis will be included! Please don’t miss it!
source

Actually its not its called Fairy tail Zero and its about Mavis and fairy tail when it first started it up it has nothing to do with Gray this was also confirmed on Hiros twitter so either ppl are making false claims or mistranslating. I can't see him doing two monthly manga based on Fairy tail as spin off so we will have to see which one it actually is i hope it isnt a Gray side story.

PLus my characters not even on the list of faves but its Gildarts biggrin

Mewling Pup

Tenchi Misaki1
Ravenclaw-Airbender

Quote:
Mashima’s twitter

月刊FAIRY TAIL。その他にも僕以外の作家によるFTのスピンオフ漫画も毎月掲載予定です。グレイの話になりそうです。他にもピンナップやキャラ解析など楽しい企画満載!楽しみにしててください。

Monthly FAIRY TAIL. There will be another mangaka’s spin-off series every month too. It will be Gray’s story. Also interesting project articles like pin-up and character analysis will be included! Please don’t miss it!
source

Actually its not its called Fairy tail Zero and its about Mavis and fairy tail when it first started it up it has nothing to do with Gray this was also confirmed on Hiros twitter so either ppl are making false claims or mistranslating. I can't see him doing two monthly manga based on Fairy tail as spin off so we will have to see which one it actually is i hope it isnt a Gray side story.

I didn't translate it, and pretty sure it's a lot of different side-stories, since I've heard of the Mavis one myself as well.
Ravenclaw-Airbender
Tenchi Misaki1
Ravenclaw-Airbender

Quote:
Mashima’s twitter

source

I didn't translate it, and pretty sure it's a lot of different side-stories, since I've heard of the Mavis one myself as well.

ah probably a collection doesnt sound to bad to be honest should be interesting if he does it that way a collection of character stories biggrin
I just found ep. 176 English Sub on funimation >w<

Mewling Pup

Tenchi Misaki1
Ravenclaw-Airbender
Tenchi Misaki1
Ravenclaw-Airbender

Quote:
Mashima’s twitter

source

ah probably a collection doesnt sound to bad to be honest should be interesting if he does it that way a collection of character stories biggrin

That's what I've gathered from it, so far.
And I hope he does touch on Gildarts and, well, everyone we know but don't know.
it's a good series. smile

Fashionable Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love he style of the new animation, but it's so poorly done.
Like just look at it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also, 2 names in the poll are spelled wrong.
It's Jellal* and Cana* razz
Also, I miss the old theme song :c
The new one isn't that good.
Ravenclaw-Airbender
Tenchi Misaki1
Ravenclaw-Airbender
Tenchi Misaki1
Ravenclaw-Airbender

Quote:
Mashima’s twitter

source

That's what I've gathered from it, so far.
And I hope he does touch on Gildarts and, well, everyone we know but don't know.

Yes i need to know more about gildarts i mean how did a man become so strong fights acnologia when hes serious and doesnt get killed yet tells the guild that the dragons toying with them and they all have to run. What kinda of monster is gildarts really

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hemeru
It's the only "long" anime i watched all the episode of.
Can't be bothered to watch Naruto, Bleach or some of the other 100+ epidsodes anime.

Fairy Talk is just so adictive, you can't just watch one episode, you have to keep going.
The rumor goes that the fairy tail anime is gonna continue in april, i hope this is true.
Fairy Tail is coming out with a new series I just saw the first two episodes to it. Fairy Tail series 2 is what it is called and there are two episodes out already! I lovethe manga and anime to Fairy Tail I've seen the first 175 episodes and then the two episodes of the new series. I love it as a long series it is very addicting and good.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
levy and Gajeel forever!

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
I love every aspect of Fairy Tail heart I loved the return biggrin

Dangerous Lionheart

MimixCookiiee
I love he style of the new animation, but it's so poorly done.
Like just look at it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also, 2 names in the poll are spelled wrong.
It's Jellal* and Cana* razz
Also, I miss the old theme song :c
The new one isn't that good.

I don't know for sure if it's Gerard but that's an unanswered question because some people write Jellal and some other write Gerard. I like the second one better :/
In the Anime (Episode 166) Kana's name is shown on a screen (not in the Subs) and there it says Kana with K.. I just wrote it like I saw it there :)

And you're right, the new style of the animation is really pretty poor done but there are still worse Animes, so I think it's okay. :)

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jager Ryu
I used to think it was a one piece spin off since the artwork is so similar.
The creator of One Piece and the Creator of Fairy Tail (Hiro Mashima who also made Rave Master) are brothers. So it makes sense that their manga and anime style would be similar.

Shy Gaian

I love Fairy Tail, it's really different, I really like the music too. Right now I'm on Episode 131. I need to find a site with a video player that doesn't lag when talk scream It's really irritating stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff