Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of contest or type of giveaway would you like to see next?

Poem 0.099337748344371 9.9% [ 15 ]
Avatar 0.33112582781457 33.1% [ 50 ]
Bump 0.16556291390728 16.6% [ 25 ]
Raffle 0.25165562913907 25.2% [ 38 ]
Other (Please post your idea) 0.1523178807947 15.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]

Misleading Plague

Etheziel
WSYJolynn
Etheziel

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear that, I hope everything will get better. I hope you can stay strong and I wish you all the best!

What you have done is good even if this is Gaia, a virtual world. It made a lot of people smile and make their experience in Gaia much more memorable and I thank you for that. I hope there is someone out there, doing the same to you.

Take care and God bless!! whee
Thank you hun! I really don't do it to get anything in return. I just enjoy knowing I've put a smile on someone's face, or made their day brighter! And I'll be okay, I'm a pretty strong guy!

I'm totally in love with your avatar rn, BTW. heart

Anywho, off to run errands! >w<

Hope you have an awesome day, hun! heart

Aww, very sweet of you. I am glad you like my avatar whee This colour is absolutely lovely. I really like yours as well!

Hope you will have an awesome day too!

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
Etheziel

Glad to see you back. 3nodding
*hugs*
We've been worried about you.
But it's definitely important to take care of yourself first.
heart

Hot Sex Symbol

Etheziel
THREAD UPDATE as of 09/03/2015 @ 8:17 AM CST

Hi Ladies and Gents!

I sincerely apologize for leaving everyone in the dark about the memories contest! I'm still planning on giving out the prizes and reading y'all's wonderful entries!

I've still been experiencing many personal & family issues. I moved out of my Dad's and am living with my mom in her new house. I've also been seeing the psychiatrist and therapist and I'm currently taking both social anxiety/anti-depressant medication and am trying to get back on my ADD medication.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, I had to have my mom rushed to the hospital by ambulance while we were shopping because she had a bout of Diverticulitis and was in extremely bad shape. She was in the hospital for a week and I stayed with her every day until the last because I had to sleep on a cot (AKA body pain device).

Also I'm currently trying to focus on getting this serving job down the street from where I live.

There are also a lot of other family issues going on in my household at the moment, so things have been very stressful for me.

Please don't worry! I'll have prizes sent out in the next couple of months! Again, I do deeply apologize for leaving y'all in the dark! I hope y'all can understand!

Thanks for making this thread so enjoyable for me for the Throwback event. You guys were truly a blast!

Best wishes,
Ezzie

Welcome back sir! xd
JUST BE STRONG SIR 3nodding

Lonely Otaku

Etheziel
THREAD UPDATE as of 09/03/2015 @ 8:17 AM CST

Hi Ladies and Gents!

I sincerely apologize for leaving everyone in the dark about the memories contest! I'm still planning on giving out the prizes and reading y'all's wonderful entries!

I've still been experiencing many personal & family issues. I moved out of my Dad's and am living with my mom in her new house. I've also been seeing the psychiatrist and therapist and I'm currently taking both social anxiety/anti-depressant medication and am trying to get back on my ADD medication.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, I had to have my mom rushed to the hospital by ambulance while we were shopping because she had a bout of Diverticulitis and was in extremely bad shape. She was in the hospital for a week and I stayed with her every day until the last because I had to sleep on a cot (AKA body pain device).

Also I'm currently trying to focus on getting this serving job down the street from where I live.

There are also a lot of other family issues going on in my household at the moment, so things have been very stressful for me.

Please don't worry! I'll have prizes sent out in the next couple of months! Again, I do deeply apologize for leaving y'all in the dark! I hope y'all can understand!

Thanks for making this thread so enjoyable for me for the Throwback event. You guys were truly a blast!

Best wishes,
Ezzie

Thank You for telling us about this ^^ & Welcome back.
Hope u'll be alright! Be strong.

Hot Sex Symbol

Hot Sex Symbol

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Lonely Nymph

13,540 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Falling For You 25
bump!! 3nodding
just visiting this thread again.. xd
hope you have another give away.. jk* xp
get well soon sir ezi.. whee

vikinghalex's One That Got Away

Sparkling Star

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Hi Gaians! Sorry for such a terribly long delay. I finally got around to reading all of your stories and have made my desicions! These are the winners of the Story Contest!

1st kiki-ichigo
2nd WSYJolynn
3rd xMikeh

Since everyone waited so long on this contest, I"m going to send everyone who entered 1B GG as a thank you for participating and as a "sorry you waited so long" gift. Please send me a trade for your 1B GG gift! Thanks!

Unsolved Mystery

xMikeh

- Monster Sparkles -

Aiya_Kazuki

Primulala

Vanilla Velocity

ichigokazuki

The Prophets Harbinger

AlexNux

kiki-ichigo

isolated_morphine injecti

Cutely Insane