Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Faceophilia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[1.] Each post must contain a secret. You can post any feeling, secret, problem, thought, belief, opinion, or life event you want. It can range from friendship, death, relationships, sex and even beyond that. Whatever is on your mind get it out. It is allowed.

[2.] As per usual, do not bump, spam, or post just for gold. We have a regularly updated poll for that, and there are countless other threads for bumping.

[3.] You do not have to agree with what people say on this thread, and you are entitled to your own opinions and may voice it as freely as you want.

[4.] Do not respond to anyone one person's post. This is a No Chatting thread. Think of it as a diary or as post secret, it doesn't write responses to you and neither will we. We encourage PMs or profile comments, even responding in the DLS hangout thread, or through any of the other outlets found in the links section, just no responding to posts in the DLS thread itself.

[5.] With having different opinions comes with having respect as well. If someone does disagree with you or says something just know it is how they think and you should not take it close to heart. Somewhere later in this thread you will not agree with something. Don't get too offended.

[6.] Don’t flame or harass any of the posters that come to this thread. You don't have to have respect of some users, or like them, but at least have the decency to respect their right to post

[7.] The DLS council are here to help you if you have any problems. The council members I’ve select are good listeners and they will help you to the best of your abilities if you need some advice or help. Think of us as a kind of counselor. You can come to us for anything. Do not be shy. As a poster you can help other members of the thread by PMing them your concerns and if you want to help them out. Just do not reply to their posts and start a conversation in the thread.

[8.] If you agree with what someone says feel free to quote their posts, but don't go crazy about it. Use "quote towers" by adding multiple quotes in one post to save space.

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh.
I don't like him.
At all.
Anyone who can stand there and make fun of a great man like that is someone I can't get along with.
I'm sorry.
I didn't like him before that, anyway, but now I really don't like him.

-----

Oh.
My.
Goodness.
Whatthehell?
User Image[空に見事なキノコの雲]

I NEED MOAR ULTIMA AND I NEED IT NAO PLZ

[MYSPACE] [CRUSHTAG]
I can't look at you without twitching, the sex change did not do you any good at all :/
A slow death withering away to me is better than a life with you.

Tipsy Gekko

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I enjoy talking to you.
User Image
══════════════════════════╗
I'd xxw-a-l-kxxthroughxxH-e-l-lxxforxxyou.xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLetxxthexxT-o-r-t-u-r-i-n-gxxEnsue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Graduation..
I know I won't stop talking about it.
But god it's scaring me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThisxxSoulxxisxxU-s-e-l-e-s-sxxWithoutxxYou. xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════════════╝
Haha, oh dear.
You do make me laugh.

OH.
I saw Matt today.
He added me on bebo a couple of months ago, so he obviously remembers me.
He said hi to Mo, and then ran in the opposite direction to us.
And then Andrew walked past and looked terrified.
We just about died laughing.
I'm so confused.
what the french toast?!?

3nodding i need to find a job. sweatdrop

pickle you kumquat!!!
Psh.
Wooow.
He lied.
I'm shocked.
/sarcasm

-----

Can she be bored somewhere else, please?
Yes.
Yes, she can.
Thank goodness.

Cat

User Image

" Whenever there's something stuck in my braces,
    I just sort of spit it out onto the floor and leave it there.

._.
    "
xxxLiving in misery sucks marginly less than dying in it.xxx

Soulja Boy's song "Booty Got Swag" makes me LOLs uncontrollably.
The only reason is Killuh Keem.
Aikeem was going through my phone the other day.
I took this one picture of myself, wearing a pair of panties that said "Smack That" across the back. >.>
He took it upon himself to set that picture as the main wallpaper, and changed my banner to "My Booty Got Swagg!"
If that in itself isn't enough to make the song hysterical to me, my boyfriend saw it on my phone.
That seems very LOLzy to me.
I want to find Daniel and dance at him.
"I've got Charlie, I've got Charlie, I've got Charlie~"
It'd be pointless. But I'd have fun.
and Dan would be the only other person to understand the monumental importance of it.

I found a folder with a load of photos of me from reception class.
And next to me in pretty much every one?
Aha, a certain curly haired boyyyy.
Mineminemine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas