Before I build that wall of words, 0.043086564825695 4.3% [ 110 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10184097140619 10.2% [ 260 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.097924010967489 9.8% [ 250 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061496278887583 6.1% [ 157 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029377203290247 2.9% [ 75 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26792009400705 26.8% [ 684 ]
Total Votes:[ 2553 ]

Gem

Always my fault. How about you decide to take control of your own mess, instead of placing it on me and then it ends up me taking the blame and I can't do anything since the guy likes you.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I dunno, after I have thought about it I guess I kinda am upset.
When you were first talking about this concert you made it sound like I was going to come with you, and then you ask for the night off from being with Aaliyah and me for it and I kinda feel left out and forgotten about. I didn't want to mention it because I was kinda afraid I got the wrong impression.
I don't know, I just sometimes feel like I'm invited as an after thought to some things, like, that bbq which you weren't originally gong to take me to and it didn't even seem like you asked if you could or the thought didn't occur to you until your boss mentioned it.

You're really the only person I have here, and I feel really lonely when you get to go out and have fun and I'm stuck at home with Aaliyah.
I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but I kinda feel like where am I in all of that?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

its all your fault.....Learn to bare that cross.

Sorceress Tharja's Husbando

Handsome Smoker

I sometimes don't know what to do with some stuff. I feel like saying ******** it to it all and not care anymore.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Wow dude, that's brilliant.

Have a dream about seeing her and making love to her again, now that she's with somebody new who you don't even know.

Lol, despondent.~

Taken Gaian

I've always been one who thought
"I don't think I could be with someone in the Army/Air Force/Navy, too difficult, I wouldn't like the idea of waiting for a phone call to tell me I'd never see them again"

Now I've met someone in the Navy and I really like them. I'm terrified already.

Romantic Hunter

Man, the way he fingered me last night was fantastic. He had me squirming.

-------------
It's really hard to get out of bed this morning.. I just wanna sleep

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
welp....there goes my voice
So, Kitty's a slut for keeping it casual with Peter a week or two after she broke up with Bobby, someone she didn't even let get past third base? Sorry, gurl was done with Bobby. She even said herself that she wasn't in IN love with him; and when he left her out to dry, she left his dumb-a**. FURTHERMORE, PETER WAS THE ONE TO GIVE HER HIS NUMBER! You seriously think she would be like, "cute boy giving me his number? NO THANKS! I HAVE TO WAIT THE A COUPLE MONTHS BEFORE I CAN DATE AGAIN BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT GOOD LADIES DO AND IM NO CHEAP-a** TRICK!"? lol

Romantic Hunter

Welp, off to work again.

Shirtless Reveler

I'm rotten on the inside.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Just got my knees to stop hurting and now my insides are cramping and it feels like hot knives are stabbing through my uterus and out my back. My period hasn't even started yet, this is just the pre-menstrual stage.
God, fingers crossed it's normal and doesn't you know, not stop for months like it did for my sister when she for the rod put in.

Romantic Hunter

I walked into the commons, and I could feel J's ex's eyes bore into my skull lol
I just sat at a middle table with my back to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff