Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drat! He likes someone else T.T Grrauugg!!
When I have to do a skit infront of a class, I feel comfortable, I love playing someone else, I like to entertain people
I wish I knew how to break dance or do that dance fighting stuff...
I am really good at twisting peoples words around, but really only to make them sound sick and funny
As much as i hate the fact that He likes someone else, it gives me this feeling of comfort that he told me at all who he likes
I am so effing paranoid about this whole letter thing. What if it wasn't his younger brother, who's like 16, that i never talked to and it was HIM, who's like 18-20, aww sh!+!!!!! That makes me very uneasy>.< sh!+
[.TheMEGANisM.]
I want the hours I spent working on that speech drawing to pay off.
But in the end, I know I'll just be overintimidated and the words just won't come out.

I feel....

Inadequate.

Kagami[headrush]
I trusted you and what did you do?
Lie.
Cheat.
Betray me.
Broke my heart.

Pixie_Angel123
I'm so confused
So lost in thought
I keep thinking to myself
Is what he says true?
Am I just a worthless failure?
Sometimes I look in the mirror
With an answer so cold
I can't even look at myself
So I look down to the right
And whispered so quietly
I can barely hear myself
My answer is....
Yes.

Kennal Zaberz
I wish every thing aout him wasn't so adicting. then maybe it would be easier to live when he's away.
I've decided that I'm afraid to let go of the past, because if I let go of the pain I know that I'll just feel even emptier on the inside. Won't that be worse toture then remember that night he and I shared?
ho snap>.< I am so afraid of love now. now that i got that F**king letter all i can think about is some creepy nerd picturing me in his arms. Kissing me. Oggling me. Oh my god!!! i feel like crying. i could barely take a shower this morning because I was so parnoid.
I'm scared to tell them the truth...if they knew would they yell at me? I think they would...and I'm scared of that. I don't want to be yelled at. I want someone to hold me close and let me cry.

I'm scared to tell them....so today I'm going to start with one....and slowly explain to them all
MOMMY!!! awww>.<I need mommy! Why does she have to be away for the whole weekend!? T.T
I am scared of getting old...
Era Etra
I am scared of getting old...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out