Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl

Do I need to pay someone to at least pretend to like me...?

Is that how this works?

Dangerous Flatterer

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"swift and violent justice is the charity of the wise" unknown, 1534 A.D.
idk if scared is the word. but it's pretty close.
Sweetheart, no.

I only logged on and saw that you never blocked me.
not being tumblr savvy, I looked around to try and figure out how to BLOCK you.
Once I figured it out, I moved on.

Quit playing like I'm obsessed.
Especially when I have proof that YOU'RE the ones that stalked ME.

So, enough. Move the ******** on.
I have.
Okay.

This has gone too far.

You hurt us, we hurt you. I understand that. I am not going to apologize, nor do I expect or want an apology from either of you. I just want peace- the very same you want. If you have seen us on your trackers, it's because we were doing the very same as you. Going and blocking you. We want nothing to do with you, the very same you want nothing to do with us. I'm tired of you doing the very same thing you are accusing us of.

We did as you asked. Blocked you on that main account. And then we wanted to block you on ours. No one has talked about you or her. We dealt with things on our own, the very opposite of what you accuse us of. It's tiring. We want peace. We want you to leave us alone.

If you feel like we are stalking you, then okay. There's nothing I can do to change your mind or stop you. Just please, stop trying to cause hell in our lives. We haven't, despite your proof, been on to stalk you. We haven't even talked about you to each other in weeks. M hasn't even been at a computer for weeks. You took something that was a joke and you took it seriously without ever trying to talk about it. Fine. Okay. The damage has been done, it is unrepairable and I don't know what you want.

Just leave us alone and we will leave you alone.
We're done.
We're moving the ******** on, like you tell us to.

So stop purposefully attacking us and move on, please.
We are done.
Load of s**t but yeah ok.
Stay out of my life and I'll continue (Like I save since day 1) to stay out of yours.
k thanks.
Really surprised this post is still up and running ninja

Anyway, I still think deeply about the past and how things could have gone differently. I still long for looking for my forever. I hope i find him soon.

Dapper Dabbler

I don't understand these weird murder fanatics.
I'm into reading about true crime and the criminal brain, but what's with this this rise in people WORSHIPPING serial killers?

Same people who voted for Trump.
Same people who will let the world crumble to pieces.

Where's the humanity?

Tipsy Genius

Bucktoothed Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I'm not sure how I feel about anything. I feel as though I'm just going through the motions of life. Not much excitement, not much emotion one way or the other. Sometimes I get all... WEEE YAY! 4laugh but that lasts for a whole whopping.. few seconds.

I'm getting married soon.. well, in two years. Annnnnddd... I should be happy. I'm not unhappy. I love my soon-to-be husband. I feel.... like... Okay. I feel like I just defeated Ornstein and Smough (from DS1), but my game SOMEHOW reset and I have to do all that crap all over and I'm looking at it with a "Yeah, but nah" attitude. If that makes sense sweatdrop

I just don't .. know gonk crying
Getting blocked sucks...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas