Welcome to Gaia! ::

SmahPah
i wish i could control time.
I love the feeling of a bite on my neck... like i want them to draw blood...it is erotic to me...
Suzua Ara
DGwar
[.TheMEGANisM.]
DGwar
I wish i was born back in the medieval times. So i could take up my sword, and if i had problems with someone, cut them down in fair combat. Honor would actually mean something, unlike nowadays...

I wish I was born back in the medieval times.
Despite the fact that women were taken advantage of and oppressed and restricted in their rights, chivalry was prominent in every high court, fashion was sensible, modest, and elaborate, and one wouldn't have the worries of present-day life.
Chivalty, and Honor, the 2 things i have that arent even good traits anymore....
Chivalry, honor. Traits not often seen today. But there are those is I, one that treasures them so very much.
I think kids need to be disciplined more...
sometimes i slip out of reality and think im edward elric and i need to find the gate to back to al, its true.... once i ran around all of Vegas asking where Chamballa was, everyone thought i was an idiot and i camped in the rain for 2 days thinking about Al, i dont know if im really Ed or if they poisoned my mind so i think im not.
[.TheMEGANisM.]
Suzua Ara
DGwar
[.TheMEGANisM.]
DGwar
I wish i was born back in the medieval times. So i could take up my sword, and if i had problems with someone, cut them down in fair combat. Honor would actually mean something, unlike nowadays...

I wish I was born back in the medieval times.
Despite the fact that women were taken advantage of and oppressed and restricted in their rights, chivalry was prominent in every high court, fashion was sensible, modest, and elaborate, and one wouldn't have the worries of present-day life.
Chivalty, and Honor, the 2 things i have that arent even good traits anymore....
Chivalry, honor. Traits not often seen today. But there are those is I, one that treasures them so very much.
I feel like s**t when someone barely raises their voice to me...
I want a guy to open the door for me.
I want him to hold my hand and help me into and out of a car.
I want him to compliment me.

But with the death of chivalry and honor came the end of good men.
At least in my life.
I constantly think that people can read my mind. It drives me insane because whenever i'm almost at the root of something, someone comes along and I turn my mind onto something else for fear they'll know what I'm thinking.
I feel as if I am responsible for everyones misery...
wow, no-one here has ever put there life at stake like me? wow... im an idiot... i still dont know who i am totally
I think my best friends brother is really creepy. I can't even stay in the same room as him by myself.
I wish I coud be perfect for him...so he would never leave me...
I get to see him again tomorrow. This time, I'm not nervous. That makes me incredibly happier.
I wish I knew when to shut up....I often feel I am not to be seen or heard...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff