Friendly Werewolf

Riko-Senpaii
[]
Happy tree day! ;D

Sentai

Riko-Senpaii

thankksss riko 4laugh
ooh and merry christmas~~
I forgot if you hae teh same time zone at me but its christmas here already sinceit lsik 12:10 AM xD

d-rock236's Queen

Diamond Alchemist

22,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Merry Christmas and happy Tree day smile

Wanted to say thank you to all whom sent me gifts, I LOVED them all so sooo much!!, and to all i sent gifts to i hope you all enjoy/enjoyed them as you get the chance to open them.

Also to my Secret Santa Thank you sooo much i LOVED IT<3

13,515 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Merry Christmas to all heart heart heart

Angelic Champion

Holy crap you guys!
You all spoiled me so much. gonk heart

Thank you so much for everything. ; u;

Hope your holidays are going well. <3

Beloved Bunny

Thanks for the presents all! xp

ladyraynestrigoi's Significant Otter

Generous Hunter

Thank you so much Riko-Senpaii! I really appreciate it! Merry christmas and happy holidays to all! biggrin

Devout Guardian

14,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Pied Piper 200
Usagi Kouri
Tigure Hime
Usagi Kouri
Tigure Hime
Usagi Kouri

i know about that. i was talking about the fund

i knew that and took notice and said it got canned cus donateing wont bring it back lol

i knew the fund wont bring it back per say but not even a little bit of happy thoughts

zomg information update

Zero Omega
Hey Gaians,

Today we want to provide you an update to the various elements of zOMG that you have been asking about, such as rings, power-ups, summons, and more. We created a thread here asking for you to tell us what we might be missing. You let us know and we have come up with ideas of what we want to do with some of these. Unfortunately, there are others we are still discussing and don’t have an immediate update for. Below you will find a list of topics we will be working on, and those that we still need some additional time on.

We’ll start with what we are still planning and discussing. These are subjects that we don’t have an update for you at the moment, but we will still be investigating to see if we are capable of doing something with.

To Be Determined
Rings: We are still planning out what to do with rings, however, at the very least we want to make sure they get unbound for everyone to use as they see fit.

Badges: We’ve discussed turning your existing badges into achievements, however, we are still trying to determine if this is something that can be done. We don’t have an answer for this question yet. Until then, you can still access your badges here and display them on your profile.

zOMG Art: We are repurposing the art used in zOMG in as many ways as we can. Be on the look out for zOMG art being used in places like Towns 2, items, and more.

Summons: We initially thought of turning summons into items for your avatar. However, we found out that this would be not possible because the summon pet is actually larger than what our avatar space can allow. If we turned it into an item, you wouldn’t actually be able see to the summon. We are still discussing if there is anything we can do with your existing summons.

zOMG NPCs: We would like to incorporate them into Towns 2. We are investigating to see if this is possible.

Existing Power-Ups and Orbs: No update on these at the moment, we are still discussing how to best work through these. Some of your existing Power-Ups may be available for a refund, see below for more information.

We apologize for not having an update for some of these subjects yet. Rest assured that we will continue to revisit them and update the community when we have new information. However, we do have a number of updates for you regarding things that we can do and will be implementing starting today.

Doing
zOMG Drops/Alchemy: We’re happy to announce that zOMG drops that are used in alchemy recipes will be making a return. We have added them to the Philosopher’s Cache so you may continue to obtain them.

zOMG Drops/Recipes: We know that users have existing recipes that they want to finish and we will be allowing you to do this. We have created a Back Alley Grab Bag with all the existing zOMG drops that we will sell for gold inside of Back Alley Bargains. You will be able to obtain zOMG loot this way and finish off your recipes.

zOMG Commemorative Items: We want to give the community two zOMG commemorative items. These items have been released inside of our Back Alley Grab Bag as drops!

zOMG Power-Ups: We're happy to announce that we will be doing refunds for users who have been active in the past six months that currently still have zOMG Power-Ups in their inventory that they paid Gaia Cash for. We will have more information for you on how to obtain your refund later.

Back Alley Bargains: Back Alley Bargains was exclusively a place to sell zOMG power-ups. As zOMG is no longer around, the zOMG items will no longer be sold, but the store does not plan on closing down. For now, Back Alley Bargains will house our new Back Alley Grab Bag CI filled with zOMG loot and equips, but stay tuned for additional store updates.

Bloodstone Amulets: The elusive Bloodstone Amulets that only few have will now be placed into Daily Chance, allowing anyone to obtain them and wear them.

zOMG’s Story: We know that Gaians have done an incredible job detailing the story and other resources of zOMG, and we would like to highlight the effort that the community took to do that. We will be holding a vote for the top five zOMG resource threads and we will be archiving them for historical purposes, that way any Gaian can come along and get a taste of what zOMG was.

zOMG's Music: We incorporated the zOMG soundtrack into our game, Monster Galaxy. We then released a soundtrack featuring these tracks. You can access those tracks on Spotify here.

The Animated: The Animated will make their return! We will be incorporating them into Towns 2. While you won’t be able to fight them, you will be able to hang out with you and your friends while they roam around. Some of these Animated have already been introduced in Towns 2 and we will be adding more as we continue to…

Expand Towns 2 zOMG Maps: We will continue to add zOMG areas to Towns 2! We already have some maps in there already, but they won’t be the last ones to hit Towns 2. Keep an eye out for other maps in the future.

We hope that these are exciting updates for all of you! Keep an eye out for future updates and thank you for your support!

And finally... A surprise, a little something special: We would like to thank the community for your feedback and showing us how much you love zOMG. We created this as a thank you for your patience and dedication to not only zOMG, but Gaia Online as a whole. It's something we know people have been asking about and zOMG fanatics will love.

So pick up your free SDPlus #544 Marshall now!

thx
but um i already read this, a few times and some the others as well

ouo lol i just recently found it so was spamming it

Devout Guardian

14,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Pied Piper 200
thank you all for my gifts ^^

Devout Guardian

14,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Pied Piper 200
xRiie
Riko-Senpaii

thankksss riko 4laugh
ooh and merry christmas~~
I forgot if you hae teh same time zone at me but its christmas here already sinceit lsik 12:10 AM xD

that siggy is so adorable !!! >Q<

Devout Guardian

14,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Pied Piper 200
frozenfreckles

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

You got: Snug Mori

"Well aren't you just the prettiest flower I ever did see?"

Avg. Market Price: 2,548,700,000g

is this person from our posts omo?

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! heart

Yaoi Hubby's Love Of My Life

Naughty Sweetheart

wait.. this is still opened? o.o

Ice-Cold Vampire

Erry Chu
wait.. this is still opened? o.o
next holiday sweetie <3

lll Chocho lll's Husband

Enigmatic Heart

41,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Very Thankful 25
A little late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff