Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Pumpkin

cl i m p l e s
strawberryalice
cl i m p l e s
strawberryalice
cl i m p l e s
strawberryalice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're welcome, dear.
I hope you'll like them C: <33

I do >u< I'll put the skirt on in a minute when I finish updating my thread. (I created a new outfit this morning, and I needed to add the pieces to my wishlist on there).
I love the sockbows, I have a pair in person and they are my favorite. I hope Gaia recolors them--so I can have even more. White or black would be pretty. emotion_kirakira

I love them too!
I wish they'd recolor them, white, black, lavender, a lighter pink, mint,
and a baby blue would all be pretty recolors of the item.
I love thigh or knee highs with sockbows.
I have a pair, but the little skull and crossbones designs on the socks are fading, so I need to get new ones.

That would be cool if Gaia could make skulls or teddies on the bows on here..I think its to tiny of a detail though. sweatdrop
I just recently got mine, so mine are no wear near faded.
Any recolor I would get even if I don't wear the color quite yet. (I plan on making myself an inventory of items so I can get different colors of avatars).

That would be adorable!
I desperately need to go clothes shopping.
I haven't bought new clothes in years.
When I've had the extra cash to throw around,
I bought a shirt here, or some leggings there, but I really need to do serious shopping.
I donated 95% of my wardrobe, some of it was never used.
I figure, rather than taking up space in my drawers and closet
(both of which I share with my bf),
I'd donate them to be worn and used by someone who needs and/or wants them.

I plan on doing that in May or June when I move out of my parents house, and into the apartment with the boyfriend. redface
For now, my clothes are staying where they are. I know I'm going to have to downsize when I move in.

It was actually a very liberating experience.
I got rid of stuff I had from when I was with my ex over five years ago,
which I had stopped wearing back then anyways.
I got rid of stuff that I had bought brand new and maybe used twice,
then my style changed, or I outgrew it.
I got rid of stuff that was handed down to me in new condition,
which I never wore.
I got rid of stuff I grew out of.
Now I have space to put new clothes in as I get them.
Things I'll actually wear.
Things I really like.
I just want more sweaters, leggings, shorts, socks, and new shoes, tbh.
I can't wait until I get my refund next year.
I'm definitely going to set some funds aside for new clothes and shoes.

BRAS, I hate them so much, but I need to buy some new ones.

Excitable Exhibitionist

strawberryalice
cl i m p l e s
strawberryalice
cl i m p l e s
strawberryalice

I love them too!
I wish they'd recolor them, white, black, lavender, a lighter pink, mint,
and a baby blue would all be pretty recolors of the item.
I love thigh or knee highs with sockbows.
I have a pair, but the little skull and crossbones designs on the socks are fading, so I need to get new ones.

That would be cool if Gaia could make skulls or teddies on the bows on here..I think its to tiny of a detail though. sweatdrop
I just recently got mine, so mine are no wear near faded.
Any recolor I would get even if I don't wear the color quite yet. (I plan on making myself an inventory of items so I can get different colors of avatars).

That would be adorable!
I desperately need to go clothes shopping.
I haven't bought new clothes in years.
When I've had the extra cash to throw around,
I bought a shirt here, or some leggings there, but I really need to do serious shopping.
I donated 95% of my wardrobe, some of it was never used.
I figure, rather than taking up space in my drawers and closet
(both of which I share with my bf),
I'd donate them to be worn and used by someone who needs and/or wants them.

I plan on doing that in May or June when I move out of my parents house, and into the apartment with the boyfriend. redface
For now, my clothes are staying where they are. I know I'm going to have to downsize when I move in.

It was actually a very liberating experience.
I got rid of stuff I had from when I was with my ex over five years ago,
which I had stopped wearing back then anyways.
I got rid of stuff that I had bought brand new and maybe used twice,
then my style changed, or I outgrew it.
I got rid of stuff that was handed down to me in new condition,
which I never wore.
I got rid of stuff I grew out of.
Now I have space to put new clothes in as I get them.
Things I'll actually wear.
Things I really like.
I just want more sweaters, leggings, shorts, socks, and new shoes, tbh.
I can't wait until I get my refund next year.
I'm definitely going to set some funds aside for new clothes and shoes.

BRAS, I hate them so much, but I need to buy some new ones.

I have a lot of short sleeved sweaters, but I hate them..because they don't keep my arms warm, which is really the part of me that gets cold.
I plan on getting rid of them when I can, to make more room..plus moving from a personal walk in closet--to I don't know what is going to be very hard. So I know I'll have to make room for "just in case".
I have enough shoes, I'm a flat girl--like the shoe type. I have breasts! I just got a brand new pair of bow ones. I adore them..

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
*rolls around*
Does everyone have a tree up already?

Shy Pumpkin

cl i m p l e s
I have a lot of short sleeved sweaters, but I hate them..because they don't keep my arms warm, which is really the part of me that gets cold.
I plan on getting rid of them when I can, to make more room..plus moving from a personal walk in closet--to I don't know what is going to be very hard. So I know I'll have to make room for "just in case".
I have enough shoes, I'm a flat girl--like the shoe type. I have breasts! I just got a brand new pair of bow ones. I adore them..

I don't like short sleeved sweaters myself. I really love loose/baggy ones with long sleeves that pass my fingertips so when it's really cold outside, I can keep my hands warm without gloves. My toes and fingers get cold really easily. Since they are the main temperature receptors of our body, if our hands or feet are cold, we feel cold. Of course, not everyone works the same way, but this is especially relevant to me.

I've never had a walk-in closet before. It was always a dream of mine, but now, I want to downsize, big time.
I want to save up to either buy or build a Tiny House, so a walk-in closet won't work in one of those.
As long as I have clothes appropriate for each season and that I can mix and match to make several outfits, I'm good.
I feel like style-wise I've matured, and I'm very into different things than the ones I was into even just a couple of years ago. Baggy sweaters and leggings are my main aesthetic. I also love jean shorts over tights or leggings, or paired with knee or thigh high socks. I haven't bought new shoes for a few years now. I'd like a pair of boots for cold weather, a pair of low-top chucks, a new pair or two of flats, and a pair of vans. That'd be enough shoes for me.

Hahahaha "I'm a flat girl." That had me laughing pretty hard.

Excitable Exhibitionist

strawberryalice
cl i m p l e s

I don't like short sleeved sweaters myself. I really love loose/baggy ones with long sleeves that pass my fingertips so when it's really cold outside, I can keep my hands warm without gloves. My toes and fingers get cold really easily. Since they are the main temperature receptors of our body, if our hands or feet are cold, we feel cold. Of course, not everyone works the same way, but this is especially relevant to me.

I've never had a walk-in closet before. It was always a dream of mine, but now, I want to downsize, big time.
I want to save up to either buy or build a Tiny House, so a walk-in closet won't work in one of those.
As long as I have clothes appropriate for each season and that I can mix and match to make several outfits, I'm good.
I feel like style-wise I've matured, and I'm very into different things than the ones I was into even just a couple of years ago. Baggy sweaters and leggings are my main aesthetic. I also love jean shorts over tights or leggings, or paired with knee or thigh high socks. I haven't bought new shoes for a few years now. I'd like a pair of boots for cold weather, a pair of low-top chucks, a new pair or two of flats, and a pair of vans. That'd be enough shoes for me.

Hahahaha "I'm a flat girl." That had me laughing pretty hard.

I love sweaters, scarfs, and knee to thigh high socks. With normal jeans on top (I love the darker colors for them, and they have to be skinny jeans so I can show off my flats). I agree with the fingertip thing.
My feet don't get cold a lot..they are actually pretty warm. Just my arms and hands get cold very very often.
I just got a walk in closet when my older sister moved out..but after three years clothes just collect..and nothing goes away. sweatdrop
Since I'm graduating from high school this year, "house-shopping" isn't something I'm thinking about. Because of the health issues I have, I will have to live in an apartment instead of living in the dorms.
Your welcome? biggrin

Ice-Cold Vampire

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ booop~♥▐ ▐ ▐ ▐

Friendly Werewolf

Ruaonna
]
I have finally eaten upon my arrival home from work. I am rather grand now.
Yourself? :]

Lonely Phantom

Raina V Skyver
Ruaonna
]
I have finally eaten upon my arrival home from work. I am rather grand now.
Yourself? :]
You want weapons? We're in a library!

User Image

Thinking about eating, but too lazy to go make it. -.-

Books! The best weapons in the world!

Friendly Werewolf

Ruaonna
I just got done eating pork chops, spinach and macNcheese ;o~ Ohlala. Ready when I walked in the door. emotion_kirakira

Lonely Phantom

Raina V Skyver

User Image

emotion_drool That sounds sooo good. I haven't had porkchops in forever because my hubby hates pork. crying

Friendly Werewolf

Ruaonna
Raina V Skyver

User Image

emotion_drool That sounds sooo good. I haven't had porkchops in forever because my hubby hates pork. crying

>;O What?!
This is 'Merica! xD That's no good. crying he should compromise. He has a teak and you have a pork chop?

Lonely Phantom

Raina V Skyver

User Image

I know. Much sadness. crying I might try that. He'll have to cook his own steak though, because I'm terrible at it. rofl

Friendly Werewolf

Ruaonna
Raina V Skyver

User Image

I know. Much sadness. crying I might try that. He'll have to cook his own steak though, because I'm terrible at it. rofl

xD Don't worry, I can only cook them on the grill. x.x; Just can't get em' right on the stove.

Ice-Cold Vampire

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ♥▐ ▐ ▐ ▐

Bashful Giver

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
dorknoodle
'sup guys? 3nodding

Hello there, qt-pie! heart

Quick Reply

Submit