Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you guys serious because I love that anime, and yes I didn't really like the ending but come on just because u didn't like season 2 doesn't mean u have to put season 1 down. I mean I hope there's a season three so we can find out what happens to Ciel and Sebastian. You guys are just hatters, and you really should keep ur negative opinions to urselfs. crying sweatdrop stressed

Ruthless Businessman

8,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
KuroyumiXShizuka
Hey people! This is for fans of BB only! I recently read that the season 3 is official! It doesn't have a specific time, somewhere around late 2011 or 2012. I'm so excited! Here's what it's about:
(If you haven't finished season 1 and 2, DON'T READ THIS!)

So at the end of season 2, you know that Ciel was turned into a demon and he went to Hell and stuff. Season 3 is about when Sebastian will try to turn him back into a human so he can eat his soul. Those are all the details I know of. I hope it'll be a great season!

Hope this was useful!♥
Add Me♥♥♥ 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I want to see proof of BB season 3 if it exists because I don't want to get my hopes up for something that will never happen like H.O.T.D. season 2
...Really?....What were you thinking when you posted this? I'm speechless....Don't make people believe somehting thats not true. What you just posted and i qoute this from every gaian on this forum, this is complete and utter BULLSHIT. And you can suck Claude's left nut for posting this. .__. Thats all.

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
i just hope your not trolling -_-
Y'all are still on this s**t ..

It's not real , even if it was it would be garbage the way they left off on season 2.

Interesting Poster

I will just say this right now. If you love~ the anime so much, then why not read it? You can actually get your hopes up knowing that the next chapter is going to come out in the next month or so. So instead of chasing dreams and walking into a nightmare, wake up, grab at reality, and find the thing that you can actually touch, for BB3 is a myth and BB the manga is here.

As for IF this does come true, it then so be it. There will always be the manga for those that wish not to watch it. But I must add to the many that are saying that the third season should not be to continuation of the second season. I agree that they should start off and work side by side with the manga to make it make more sense. Not to mention there are amazing arcs in the manga that I wish were in the anime.

This is only my opinion. However you take it, I don't care. So have fun with your dreams, nightmares, and reality grabbing, whichever you may be doing.

Oh, on a final note for those who read this and don't believe me
"If you play with fire, prepared to get burnt"
It is! YAY! I have been DYING for a third season! And all of who are going Sebastian is Ciel's b*tch for all eternity, YOU HAVE NO CLUE 'CAUSE IT ISN'T OUT YET DAMMIT!
gonk

Because we totally needed a season 2.

Fashionable Lunatic

23,565 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Omg.
This better be real.
emo

BB is like, my fave anime right now.
Im'a be butthurt if it's all BS.
*sees title*
Third season..?
*groans*
They are going to defile my favourite manga's title MORE? Let's see what they dregged up for "plot" this time.
*sees its fake*
YES!

Fashionable Lunatic

23,565 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Nytemair v2
Tooshlie
Omg.
This better be real.
emo

Check the date of the first post in this thread.

******** the people who keep reviving this thread.

Lol. lol

I don't care how long ago it was posted.
If I wana post in it, then gosh darn it I am.

Fashionable Lunatic

23,565 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Nytemair v2
Tooshlie
Nytemair v2
Tooshlie
Omg.
This better be real.
emo

Check the date of the first post in this thread.

******** the people who keep reviving this thread.

Lol. lol

I don't care how long ago it was posted.
If I wana post in it, then gosh darn it I am.

>this better be real
>I'm going to be butthurt if it's all bullshit
>your post in 2012

>OP's post back in 2011

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my head.

Shhhhhhh.
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out