music 0.071604938271605 7.2% [ 29 ]
food 0.21234567901235 21.2% [ 86 ]
stories 0.29876543209877 29.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 405 ]

User Image Boy, Meets Girl..User Image

Bleh. <3 xB Tomato soup... It tastes yummy. Honestly... :3

User Image ..You were my dream, my worldUser Image
Sci_Wiz_AJ
KING YUZA SORRY FOR THE BIG AND COLORED BUT I SAY THE PERSON WHO WINS MUST HAVE ACTUALY BEEN ON TOPIC FOR ATLEAST THE LAST 50 PAGES BEFORE THE PRIZE OR THEY CAN'T GET IT. SORRY AGAIN THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD SEE IT.

some would feel upset..cause we all want one of those.:/

Eloquent Kitten

Maer^ier
Mr. Ska
Maer^ier
We looked like giants
Is everyone just ignoring actual conversations about what this thread is actually about.

People stop posting stupid crap.

I still need advice.
What do you need advice on?

OH YEAH!!!

Pink gift box.

Well, it depends.

Do you believe in luck?
Luck isn't real...

Maer^ier: I'm sorry for just posting emotes but I did it because did read the rules of this thing... This thread shouldn't be so high up on the top rated list because most people , like me Dx, will just come into here to post.. I didn't really care about the prize s**t.. I just posted because the place moves fast.
What are you apologizing to me for? And to keep on task: Did you get a box?
No.. I'm apologizing about posting random emotes. Everyones like "Stop posting random things" but that's impossible to say when this thread is so high up.. and with pages get high the main topic fades out... Alot.. The maker of this thread should have thought of that.

I use to get boxes last year... when they were easy to get.

Lonely Kitten

It seems like some of you get these events pretty often. Is there anything specific that you do? And do you normally just sell the boxes?
Cintax Error
Servbot # 13
I wonder

Did they ever remove Pink Links, or do they still have that?
I'm not 100% sure whether they're still around. I haven't gotten one in around 6 months, so that's about all I know.

I've been here for more than a year... but yeah... I havn't seen it.

But I haven't had much "luck" on this site either.
Well noone has a answer for me hehe Im sad but at least im on like 2600 lol
sweatdrop i kno, im slow
Does anyone else think it's kind of sad how people are complaining about only getting some boxes and not others, while there are those of us who haven't ever gotten anything?

And the people that do seem to get something really good are the people who are rich enough to have bought said item anyways?
I'm a bit sleepy.. But I have to stay up!
Mitsuz
Well noone has a answer for me hehe Im sad but at least im on like 2600 lol

answer to wut, lol sryyyyy gonk
i got a brown trunk off of an email link the other day
Natsu no Kaze
i didnt even know there was an event today sweatdrop

For clarification:

There's two types of 'events'

There's RARE events, like this, which give you the box/trunk etc.

and there's the Administration's PLANNED EVENTS, which give out event information, story line advancement, and things like that.

OFFICIAL EVENTS will be announced, and you'll know there's one when the Loudspeaker is lit up.

RARE events, however, only come in Towns/through that link currently, to an unfortunante circumstance.

Ruthless Nerd

LiliRaine
Sci_Wiz_AJ
KING YUZA SORRY FOR THE BIG AND COLORED BUT I SAY THE PERSON WHO WINS MUST HAVE ACTUALY BEEN ON TOPIC FOR ATLEAST THE LAST 50 PAGES BEFORE THE PRIZE OR THEY CAN'T GET IT. SORRY AGAIN THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD SEE IT.

some would feel upset..cause we all want one of those.:/

I already told KingYuza that only someone who's been on topic will get the box. And he does what I tell him. =)
User Image Boy, Meets Girl..User Image

Bleh. <3 xB -spaz- I feel ignored. Well no matter.

User Image ..You were my dream, my worldUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces