Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you create?

art 0.41728395061728 41.7% [ 169 ]
music 0.071604938271605 7.2% [ 29 ]
food 0.21234567901235 21.2% [ 86 ]
stories 0.29876543209877 29.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 405 ]

Roma Noir
I tried the link, and got a brown gift box. I decided to try and open it, and I got a page that said "Genereal Error: Could not open this item"

??
User Image

Reopen it.

User Image

Spoopy Loiterer

Roma Noir
Native Alter
Roma Noir
I tried the link, and got a brown gift box. I decided to try and open it, and I got a page that said "Genereal Error: Could not open this item"

??
That totally bites! gonk

It worked after that..
I got a mummy mask.
O_o
That's strange. o.O
Scarlethunder
Amandapanda250
Luthandros
Scarlethunder
back when we were able to referr people i referred 20 in a month and got 4 rare events.
2 pink links a brown box abd a wooden trunk 3nodding

but now we cant referr people stressed

Yeah, I referred like... 4 people and got my first ever wooden trunk.

Haven't gotten one since. gonk

If you dont mind me asking, what do you mean when you referr people!?

w awhile back you could referr people to the site in your name and you would get 50g and a chance to win rare items (increased rare items) after a while the gold reward stopped happening but you still got a better chance for rare items.

you can get the link in the grow gaia tab on the bottom of the screen but i dont think it works anymore

They so shouldve kept that!!
Well, Ill be leaving now. Thanks foor the fun and info , cya!

Spoopy Loiterer

Amandapanda250
Native Alter
Amandapanda250
Native Alter
Amandapanda250
Native Alter
I didn't see that one either. I was so confused when Ron Bruise showed up and people were talking about couches. xd But at least I understand now. I felt so out of the loop at first.

I first found out about him jumping on the couches on Oprah when I saw a comercial for Scary Movie 4 I said that they made tom cruise seem like an idiot, and my cousin said that he REALLY DID do that and I almost laughed into a coma! I still cant beleive he did that! Ill have to find a clip of that one of these days..
Wow, crazy! Guess I missed that commercial.

It mightve been the trailer though. I dont know. I want to see that movie though, it has Dr. Phil! (who I may have watch a few times...) and also, Oprah gets in a fight with cruise! I thing he like...punches her or something. I was so surprised by the whole Ron Brruise thing. Aleins. Tom Cruise. Im thinkin War of the WOrlds!!!
The movie sounds like it could be funny, but I dunno. It seems like they already jumped the shark.

But yeah, I bet there is gonna be a War of the Worlds thing. I just hope it'll be a fun Halloween event.

I hope we get to be dematerialized into ashes! Thatd be awesome! Unless we died, of course!
It would sure be hard to dress a pile of ashes. o.o; The new skin for this year...a pile of ashes. gonk

But seriously, I wonder how it'll work out this year. I missed Halloween last year, but I don't plan on missing it this year.

Spoopy Loiterer

Amandapanda250
Well, Ill be leaving now. Thanks foor the fun and info , cya!
Bye, nice talking to you!
Amandapanda250
Scarlethunder
Amandapanda250
Luthandros
Scarlethunder
back when we were able to referr people i referred 20 in a month and got 4 rare events.
2 pink links a brown box abd a wooden trunk 3nodding

but now we cant referr people stressed

Yeah, I referred like... 4 people and got my first ever wooden trunk.

Haven't gotten one since. gonk

If you dont mind me asking, what do you mean when you referr people!?

w awhile back you could referr people to the site in your name and you would get 50g and a chance to win rare items (increased rare items) after a while the gold reward stopped happening but you still got a better chance for rare items.

you can get the link in the grow gaia tab on the bottom of the screen but i dont think it works anymore

They so shouldve kept that!!

it was good and i think thats one of the main reasons for the lack of events

but some people ruined it by creating several mules and referring them all to that account.
Thanks Yuza.
Now. To open or sell.
Sell. Probably. XD

Spoopy Loiterer

GrunnyTechX
Thanks Yuza.
Now. To open or sell.
Sell. Probably. XD
Good luck, either way. ^^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/character.php?referral=

i think this might work. you just put your user number after the "="

someone wanna test it?
User Image

Yeah... You could sell.. or you could open. Hey, it's MY money I spent on you. xP
I'm still buying for other people. I just donated another giftbox to someone who didn't stick around earlier.

User Image
KingYuza
User Image

Yeah... You could sell.. or you could open. Hey, it's MY money I spent on you. xP
I'm still buying for other people. I just donated another giftbox to someone who didn't stick around earlier.

User Image

Don't you DARE try to guilt me into opening it. gonk
GrunnyTechX
KingYuza
User Image

User Image

User Image

-Puppy dog eyes-
Come on. I opened mine, when I could've sold it. =o

User Image

Spoopy Loiterer

This entertains me.
KingYuza
GrunnyTechX
KingYuza
User Image

User Image

User Image

-Puppy dog eyes-
Come on. I opened mine, when I could've sold it. =o

User Image

Stop using my only weakness (guilt) against me! crying
*shivers, moves hand toward the giftbox and jerks it back*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff