stories 0.29876543209877 29.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 405 ]

I got prisoners pants 3 mins ago

Spoopy Loiterer

KingYuza
Native Alter
KingYuza
User Image

So, the other day I bought a Pink Magical Giftbox for 37k, but decided to sell it.
I logged off, and the next day, someone bought it. So, I PMed that person, and they opened it.
Guess what they got?
A Nitemare Headband.

... e.e;

User Image
I think I remember someone saying that what's in a Box isn't set in stone. Like maybe the items in the box go through a rotation? I'm not sure.
User Image

Of course. o_O
It depends on what time you got it, I was told, but I highly doubt it. It's all random.
If you click on the links (which is in the RE item text) you can see what items you could get.

User Image
Ah, what I meant was that you get the box and while it's sitting in your inventory whatever's inside will rotate. So if you opened it at a later time, the item would be different from the item you got if you opened the box right when you received it. At least that's the impression I got from the post I read.
Anko Mitarashi the Jonin
I got prisoners pants 3 mins ago
Brown boxes rule XD

Smoker

GrunnyTechX
I haven't gotten a rare event in months. crying

word.
sweatdrop I never got a giftbox yet, but when I do, I'll open it. Thats just who I am. An opener. That didnt make much sense.... Does anyone know what the lowest priced thing you can get from a pinki giftbox is??
I just got a brown magical giftbox from that link. I lurve it now. I'm using that dayly now. Selling it for 5K in the exchange.
User Image

Who wants a free Brown Giftbox? x3

User Image
ME xd Pshaw I wish!
What color giftbox?

Smoker

KingYuza
User Image

Who wants a free Brown Giftbox? x3

User Image

>.> Me?
xD
I would love one please.
I Followed Your Guide,And I Bought Giftboxes With Everything I Had,But They Were Cheaper Than The Box.2 Pink GBs,And 2 Blue GBs I Bought xP
You need to get to page ten to get the giftbox.... I think? confused
o.o; Oh.
*giggles* We were like baby birds with our heads up waiting to be fed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff