• Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
16birdie
I Come With Knives
16birdie
I Come With Knives
16birdie

That makes me feel so much better. We still talk too. I feel like our relationship in that way hasn't changed but everything else has. He did invite me, and told me to only come if I felt comfortable. We've been needing to talk about our relationship lately and he prefers to do it in person. Though I have the luxury that he only lives an hour and a half away. He told me that he's starting to regret breaking up with me but is still really confused and feels bad that he's basically jerking me around. If he suggests getting back together (which I would really love), I'm going to have to tell him that we need to at least take a break for a while so he can figure himself out without jerking me around and check back in to see if anything has changed. Some of his friends have told him that he seems happier that we've broken up, but I know he's happier because he finally got a job rolleyes So I feel like there is some pressuring there because they are all single and want their single friend back even though I give him all the freedom he needs. Haaaa *end rant* lol

I am glad it helped. ^_^ I'd still walk through fire for pandaH~ heart I think you should go if you want, after all you could just leave if things got too weird or anything like that. Interesting, that could be a good sign. But I do think you may be right in suggesting the break to him as well. Being jerked around is no fun at all...:/ Especially when true feelings are at play..like mine and pandaH's situation...Well those friends can deal with it, you're both adults who can do whatever you wish. Awww, I am so excited for you!!!!! You should PM me and stuff saying how it's going that day, I will probably be using the app or just leave my computer logged in somewhere and reply when I can!

Right? I'm still very much ride and die, he's a wonderful person. And that's what I thought too, if it got weird I could just leave, so there's no harm in going. I think he will appreciate the suggestion so he doesn't feel pressured by me. I just want him to be happy and if this is easier for the both of us right now, then that's fine. If it's meant to be, we'll get back together. One of his friends is a horrible influence and I just want to shoot him in the d**k, but I never tell Andrew who he should be friends with, that's his choice. And thanks! I will be sure to keep you updated! 3nodding

That sounds like ti should go very well!! ^_^ I am happy for you!!! Gah I wish I could think so calmly about my situation!! Dx
Yeahhhhh, tell that friend to knock it off!!

Thank you! It took a lot of time to try to think calmly about it lol Trust me xp

I am very glad for you and I look forward to hearing about it!! biggrin

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
AegyoLover
Tanker 2005
AegyoLover
Tanker 2005
AegyoLover

I live in California!

§Bump 524§

That has gotta be nice 3nodding My friend who passed away back in June lived out there. I miss him so much, he had just turned 29 crying

~11,216~

oh my gosh, i'm so sorry ;~; are you okay now?

§Bump 528§

I am hanging in there, it has gotten better. Don't get me wrong, I miss him. But I know he wouldn't want me dwelling on his passing. I know he is in a better place. He had a tumor on his spine and his bowels shut down so it squished his organs. It was a sad but he is smiling down on me 3nodding So whats new with you?

~11,254~

qq i'm so sorry that this has happened, but i'm glad you're doing okay now. and yes, i'm sure an optimistic view on things would make everything better smile

Not really anything much. I've mainly been busy with schoolwork like always lol
How about you? Any big or special plans?

§Bump 531§

I have been working a lot too. As for special plans... Thanksgiving morning my girlfriend and I are heading to my parents house for breakfast then my girlfriends aunts house for Thanksgiving dinner. Depending what time that ends, we might go to MY aunts house. 3nodding Any plans for Thanksgiving?

~11,259~

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
iheartshrooms
Tanker 2005
iheartshrooms
Tanker 2005
iheartshrooms

hmmm. nothing to new. I went to a comedy show. It was pretty good, tho every joke was kind of offensive, so i just kinda laughed and hated myself a little for laughing. Oh well, i had fun razz

Well as long as you had fun for the most part 3nodding

~11,249~
yeah it was fun. The down side is we got back at 2 am, and i couldnt fall asleep. I tried for 3 hours! then i gave up and took a short early moning nap for a few hours. i still havent caught up on sleep tho.

That has happened to me before too 3nodding I havent done that in a while. I do tend to stay up late and am now trying to wake up earlier cause I usually dont wake up before noon sweatdrop I am gonna try and wake up by 11am now. Even if I DONT get a full 8 hours 3nodding

~11,252~

i dont blame u sleeping till noon. thats what i do on weekends when i dont have work razz

Yes sleeping in is great. Thankgiving i will not be sleeping in though gonk Major plans xd

~11,260~

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
iheartshrooms
Tanker 2005
iheartshrooms
Tanker 2005
iheartshrooms

yes, rayca always makes fantastic avis razz

Rayca sure does 3nodding I hope to place second or third at least 3nodding

~11,250~

Best of luck! i'll give u a vote!

Thank you 4laugh As I said, I actually voted for Rayca cause I do truly vote for the best 3nodding I dont thnk mine is the best so I hope that if I do at some point have the best avatar I would hope that people would vote for mine. 3nodding You know what I mean?

~11,253~
yeah, i also voted for her too razz yeah, i know what you mean. sometimes people dont vote for the best, or what i think is the best avi.

I know what you mean. Sadly, I only have three votes crying I am second to last for some reason.

~11,261~

Gym Leader

iheartshrooms
THE MYSTERY BOX COULD BE ANYTHING!

Lol, I cant resist pushing buttons that say not to

Gym Leader

sooooo, I will be posting like crazy later tonight >_>

Ruthless Fairy

Gym Leader

Everyone check out my store!
If my price isnt the lowest, ill drop it and personally trade it with you!

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 287!

Anxious Explorer

I Come With Knives
16birdie
I Come With Knives
16birdie
I Come With Knives
16birdie

That makes me feel so much better. We still talk too. I feel like our relationship in that way hasn't changed but everything else has. He did invite me, and told me to only come if I felt comfortable. We've been needing to talk about our relationship lately and he prefers to do it in person. Though I have the luxury that he only lives an hour and a half away. He told me that he's starting to regret breaking up with me but is still really confused and feels bad that he's basically jerking me around. If he suggests getting back together (which I would really love), I'm going to have to tell him that we need to at least take a break for a while so he can figure himself out without jerking me around and check back in to see if anything has changed. Some of his friends have told him that he seems happier that we've broken up, but I know he's happier because he finally got a job rolleyes So I feel like there is some pressuring there because they are all single and want their single friend back even though I give him all the freedom he needs. Haaaa *end rant* lol

I am glad it helped. ^_^ I'd still walk through fire for pandaH~ heart I think you should go if you want, after all you could just leave if things got too weird or anything like that. Interesting, that could be a good sign. But I do think you may be right in suggesting the break to him as well. Being jerked around is no fun at all...:/ Especially when true feelings are at play..like mine and pandaH's situation...Well those friends can deal with it, you're both adults who can do whatever you wish. Awww, I am so excited for you!!!!! You should PM me and stuff saying how it's going that day, I will probably be using the app or just leave my computer logged in somewhere and reply when I can!

Right? I'm still very much ride and die, he's a wonderful person. And that's what I thought too, if it got weird I could just leave, so there's no harm in going. I think he will appreciate the suggestion so he doesn't feel pressured by me. I just want him to be happy and if this is easier for the both of us right now, then that's fine. If it's meant to be, we'll get back together. One of his friends is a horrible influence and I just want to shoot him in the d**k, but I never tell Andrew who he should be friends with, that's his choice. And thanks! I will be sure to keep you updated! 3nodding

That sounds like ti should go very well!! ^_^ I am happy for you!!! Gah I wish I could think so calmly about my situation!! Dx
Yeahhhhh, tell that friend to knock it off!!

Thank you! It took a lot of time to try to think calmly about it lol Trust me xp

I am very glad for you and I look forward to hearing about it!! biggrin

*Sigh* so I know I sounded together earlier but now I'm starting to get a little stressed about this.

Desirable Treasure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
User Image
WHAT?! I'll be 26 on the 26th!? NO WAY!!
Help me make my birthday this year an amazing one!

Received 19 / 26
heart .... heart ... heart

I'm collecting presents to open on my special day!
You can help make that happen!!!

..........~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUMP

Desirable Treasure

User Image
User Image

Received 19 / 26

BUMP

Desirable Treasure

User Image
User Image

Received 19 / 26

BUMP

Desirable Treasure

User Image
User Image

Received 19 / 26

BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out