Yooo. Whats up?

not much just chilaxing after work.
What about you?

Shoooot. Me too.
It's about bedtime, though..
confused

Shirtless Smoker

Shirtless Smoker

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 398!

Anxious Explorer

I Come With Knives
16birdie
I Come With Knives
16birdie
I Come With Knives
16birdie

Yes sweatdrop

Interesting. Did he invite you?? To be 100% honest....if pandaH told me right now that he wanted me there in Alaska for Thanksgiving day...I'd hop on a plane right now.... sweatdrop we're still talking and joking about me coming to visit sometime...but if he asked me to right now...I'd drop everything and go~

That makes me feel so much better. We still talk too. I feel like our relationship in that way hasn't changed but everything else has. He did invite me, and told me to only come if I felt comfortable. We've been needing to talk about our relationship lately and he prefers to do it in person. Though I have the luxury that he only lives an hour and a half away. He told me that he's starting to regret breaking up with me but is still really confused and feels bad that he's basically jerking me around. If he suggests getting back together (which I would really love), I'm going to have to tell him that we need to at least take a break for a while so he can figure himself out without jerking me around and check back in to see if anything has changed. Some of his friends have told him that he seems happier that we've broken up, but I know he's happier because he finally got a job rolleyes So I feel like there is some pressuring there because they are all single and want their single friend back even though I give him all the freedom he needs. Haaaa *end rant* lol

I am glad it helped. ^_^ I'd still walk through fire for pandaH~ heart I think you should go if you want, after all you could just leave if things got too weird or anything like that. Interesting, that could be a good sign. But I do think you may be right in suggesting the break to him as well. Being jerked around is no fun at all...:/ Especially when true feelings are at play..like mine and pandaH's situation...Well those friends can deal with it, you're both adults who can do whatever you wish. Awww, I am so excited for you!!!!! You should PM me and stuff saying how it's going that day, I will probably be using the app or just leave my computer logged in somewhere and reply when I can!

Right? I'm still very much ride and die, he's a wonderful person. And that's what I thought too, if it got weird I could just leave, so there's no harm in going. I think he will appreciate the suggestion so he doesn't feel pressured by me. I just want him to be happy and if this is easier for the both of us right now, then that's fine. If it's meant to be, we'll get back together. One of his friends is a horrible influence and I just want to shoot him in the d**k, but I never tell Andrew who he should be friends with, that's his choice. And thanks! I will be sure to keep you updated! 3nodding

That sounds like ti should go very well!! ^_^ I am happy for you!!! Gah I wish I could think so calmly about my situation!! Dx
Yeahhhhh, tell that friend to knock it off!!

Thank you! It took a lot of time to try to think calmly about it lol Trust me xp

Shirtless Smoker

Anxious Comrade

King Bobert
Jules The Cute
King Bobert
Jules The Cute
King Bobert
cool

hey there
Yooo. Whats up?

What about you?

Shoooot. Me too.
confused

yeaah I should proabably go to bed soon too.

Shirtless Smoker

Shirtless Smoker

Jules The Cute
King Bobert
Jules The Cute
King Bobert
Jules The Cute
King Bobert
cool

hey there
Yooo. Whats up?

What about you?

Shoooot. Me too.
confused

yeaah I should proabably go to bed soon too.
I love sleep.
Don't like working early.
But, I like getting off work early in the day.

Shirtless Smoker

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 643!

Anxious Explorer

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 526!

Anxious Explorer

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Distinct Bookworm