Salty! 0.35928143712575 35.9% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Questionable Lunatic

zenoxy
Elementis_Dragon
zenoxy
@Elementis_Dragon:
You're welcome! :33

That's some rad Christmas gear you've got.
Well thank you much. cat_3nodding Although the look I originally wanted to do didn't pan out cause The Sandman Dreams inflated so much so I had no other ideas for Christmas. I asked a friend to make a couple and I liked the gold and green idea they had going on I just tweaked it, that instead of clasical which is usually my style I went more general like lol.
OH OH OH. Sandman dreams were an item! I thought it was an actual (sleep-kind) dream!

@UNI:

UNI!!!! AAGGGHHH, HI! :33

ZEN!!!! Uni feels so out of it here.... so many new people and new usernames. I feel lost.

Lunatic

-Technicolored Unicorns-

ZEN!!!! Uni feels so out of it here.... so many new people and new usernames. I feel lost.

▲ Dude, grah. You're not alone!

Why is there a "Towns 2"? and when did they update the kinds of fish you can catch? THERE ARE KOI IN BASS'KEN. gonk

Haha, but I feel ya'---how've you been anyways? :33

@Elementis_Dragon:
▲ I NEED TO FIGURE OUT THIS ITEM SITUATION. There is suddenly hundreds of items that pooped out in a year's time ; o; )

@Madame Lee:
▲ :0 Boo to you too <3

@Princess Pandamonium:
▲ Panda surprised heart

Questionable Lunatic

zenoxy
-Technicolored Unicorns-

▲ Dude, grah. You're not alone!

Why is there a "Towns 2"? and when did they update the kinds of fish you can catch? THERE ARE KOI IN BASS'KEN. gonk

Haha, but I feel ya'---how've you been anyways? :33

Yay! Feels included.

What is Towns 2? Is it like Sims 2? I dont use that thing.
Yeah, I knew about the Koi. That was a while back. I dont fish much though... just when I get really really really really bored here.

I have been pretty good. Just working on some profiles and trying to find a job. How have you been?

EDIT: Uni got a Pink Link from this response... lets go find out what I got!

Lunatic

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Yay! Feels included.

Yeah, I knew about the Koi. That was a while back. I dont fish much though... just when I get really really really really bored here.

I have been pretty good. Just working on some profiles and trying to find a job. How have you been?

HAHA. WHAT. A while back? I'm so late to the party---I've yet to figure out what Towns2 is for, but I figured it was an upgrade of the first towns? ((I started fishing because apparently that's the only way to attain an angelic rod))

It's good to hear you are good, and you still make profiles? COOL!
As for jobsssss, goodluck! I need to apply to this boutique so I can shop for expensive clothes at a discounted price ; o; ) other than that pushing dirt currently isn't so bad!

Pink link? THOSE STILL EXIST? Whoa.

Questionable Lunatic

zenoxy
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Yay! Feels included.

HAHA. WHAT. A while back? I'm so late to the party---I've yet to figure out what Towns2 is for, but I figured it was an upgrade of the first towns? ((I started fishing because apparently that's the only way to attain an angelic rod))

It's good to hear you are good, and you still make profiles? COOL!
As for jobsssss, goodluck! I need to apply to this boutique so I can shop for expensive clothes at a discounted price ; o; ) other than that pushing dirt currently isn't so bad!

Pink link? THOSE STILL EXIST? Whoa.

I dont want an angelic rod... except for when ever I get my butt in gear and continue questing for all the items on gaia.

Maybe its an update... no clue though.

That I do. Its fun and gets me gold. Just got 750k for one I finished last night.
Thankies. I need to get out of retail. Its so annoying to deal with peoples problems.
lmao... its normally not that big of a discount.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
zenoxy
@Elementis_Dragon:
▲ I NEED TO FIGURE OUT THIS ITEM SITUATION. There is suddenly hundreds of items that pooped out in a year's time ; o; )
Hmm I go to tektek lol.

Lunatic

-Technicolored Unicorns-

I don't either---but my friend and I were talking about those "legendary" items that didn't exist on Gaia before, but are now in existence (ie. alien contacts, zombie skin, angelic rod) and then we decided to look up some of them and apparently the Angelic Rod requires 75k in fish/junk caught through fishing! It sounded fun is all. (・∀・)

WHOA. I forgot how much coding profiles can nab. I bet the art scene is still depreciated. Giving art away is so much better anyway. ( ^^)...

I'd rather get the 25% discount and deal with customers looking for a different size dress than computer retail/repair shop---omg. NO NO NO NO. You don't put your credit card into the zip drive and expect bank transactions to occur! gonk

@Everyone:
◢I need a quick model, anyone up for a scribble?

Aged Pumpkin

Why am I still awake? D:

Questionable Lunatic

Cao
Why am I still awake? D:

No clue.

Questionable Lunatic

zenoxy
-Technicolored Unicorns-

I don't either---but my friend and I were talking about those "legendary" items that didn't exist on Gaia before, but are now in existence (ie. alien contacts, zombie skin, angelic rod) and then we decided to look up some of them and apparently the Angelic Rod requires 75k in fish/junk caught through fishing! It sounded fun is all. (・∀・)

WHOA. I forgot how much coding profiles can nab. I bet the art scene is still depreciated. Giving art away is so much better anyway. ( ^^)...

I'd rather get the 25% discount and deal with customers looking for a different size dress than computer retail/repair shop---omg. NO NO NO NO. You don't put your credit card into the zip drive and expect bank transactions to occur! gonk

@Everyone:
◢I need a quick model, anyone up for a scribble?

Uni wants artz!

I think I read that somewhere too. Then decided that it wasnt worth it. But it is a fun quest.

Who knows... art goes from being popular one week, then profiles are.... it helps that I can use their artz.

lmao.... I have heard people do that. Though the funniest thing is still probably the one where the old guy put his coffee cup on the CD drive.... or when people cant find the return key.

Lunatic

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Uni wants artz!

I think I read that somewhere too. Then decided that it wasnt worth it. But it is a fun quest.

Who knows... art goes from being popular one week, then profiles are.... it helps that I can use their artz.

lmao.... I have heard people do that. Though the funniest thing is still probably the one where the old guy put his coffee cup on the CD drive.... or when people cant find the return key.

Awesome. Because I'm trying to draw this one character from this one anime---but he keeps turning out like Sylvester Stallone! gonk

But yeah! Fun quest though I forgot how hard and frustrating Durem Fish are. As for art, haha, that's one way to look at it! Maybe I'll check out the commissions forum for the latest details!

WHAT. I WOULD SO DO THAT IF HAD CONFIDENCE IN MY CD TRAY.
((and if it wasn't installed on it's side!))

Questionable Lunatic

zenoxy
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Uni wants artz!

Awesome. Because I'm trying to draw this one character from this one anime---but he keeps turning out like Sylvester Stallone! gonk

But yeah! Fun quest though I forgot how hard and frustrating Durem Fish are. As for art, haha, that's one way to look at it! Maybe I'll check out the commissions forum for the latest details!

WHAT. I WOULD SO DO THAT IF HAD CONFIDENCE IN MY CD TRAY.
((and if it wasn't installed on it's side!))

lmao... maybe he wants to be a mobster.

Oh, yeah.... Durem stinks for fishing.... but its the most profitable. Gambino isnt too bad.
Thats where I used to fish a lot.

lolz... that would be nice if it worked.

btw, Im sending over some bait for you to use. Its free.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Brother and sis-in-law r here we had our belated Christmas with them. Third stage go to moms and do it their cat_xd

Lunatic

@-Technicolored Unicorns-:
◢WHOA. LIKE HELLA ALRIGHT. Major domo arigatou, Uni---I really appreciate it ( ´∀`)σ)∀`)!!!

But that coffee holding CD tray sounds like a neat idea! I know I've been working on a useless machine for a while; maybe I could sway some parts for a durable cup holder? Just the novelty of the idea, ya know? I wanna see it. (°◇°)..

@Elementis_Dragon:
◢ CHRISTMASSES---erm Christmasi? That's a lot either way! :0

I celebrate two Christmas, but they are on the same night. It's seriously stressful! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff