HIIIIII *waves*

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
w00t, hai people!
finally had time to organise a new quest thread and i love it's layout so much. took me few hours! D: but done! <3

Aged Genius

Lunatic

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Youre welcome! I have no use for it and it will help you get the rod.
I keep getting it from the Daily Chance.

You could probably make tons with the idea too.

◢Yeah! They are suddenly doling out some crazy buckets of free bait---just today I got three Grade A!!! I'd be lucky to just get a D Grade two years ago lol
Here's one scribble bit---I forgot how fun doing these were!
User Image

Elementis_Dragon
xd Well it's just complicated this year. Next year their will only b one Christmas at Brother and sis-in law's house lol.

◢Right? Do you travel far, though?

I may be complaining about a measly six-mile travel lol

Your Neglected Sex Toy

◢ :0 Linkage? Quest threads always get me arousedstrike me as very pretty because they usually have a lot of work in it!

Sakeyru
ninja

◢SAKET!!! blaugh

wulf of ice

◢Yo ( ㅇㅂㅇ)

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
zenoxy
Here You go Madame -> Sunset Lake
Hope You like it. Spent a lot of time on searching for nice photos and then modifying them. ♥

Lunatic

Your Neglected Sex Toy
Hope You like it. Spent a lot of time on searching for nice photos and then modifying them. ♥

/insta subscribe/

That sunset theme is SRSLY pretty. ( →ܫ← )..

and your quests are interesting! I could actually send whatever cool fish I get off from fishing to you, because I'm only in it for the Angelic Rod. I just figured I would sit upon an imaginary, smelly throne of surfaced fish, but giving them away makes more sense. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ..

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
zenoxy
Your Neglected Sex Toy

/insta subscribe/

That sunset theme is SRSLY pretty. ( →ܫ← )..

and your quests are interesting! I could actually send whatever cool fish I get off from fishing to you, because I'm only in it for the Angelic Rod. I just figured I would sit upon an imaginary, smelly throne of surfaced fish, but giving them away makes more sense. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ..
Wow, thank you! :^D
And yes, I love sunsets... They're beautiful. Especially over seas and lakes, that's what I thought of when it came to creating a theme for the fishing quest. I was like "it would be nice to have a theme....... SUNSETS!" xd And so it began. ;3
And yes, I'd love to achieve Angelic Rod one day too, especially since I would love to continue fishing in Gambino or Durem later in the future and a good rod would be helpful. 3nodding

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
zenoxy
Elementis_Dragon
xd Well it's just complicated this year. Next year their will only b one Christmas at Brother and sis-in law's house lol.

Well it's an hour drive but the main thing isn't the distance of travel.

I had three Christmas's
First: Go to mom's on actual Christmas
Second: Brother and sis-in-law come down from the next state over they go to Grandma's house (My aunt and uncle lived with Grandma to take care of her so they got the house since they have none.)
Third: Brother, Sis-in-law, and myself go to mom's cause mom just didn't feel up to going to Grandma's and seeing the changes that we've not gotten to yet in the house >.>

But yeah I said "Next year lets all go to brothers house it's just easier xd "

Lunatic

@Your Neglected Sex Toy:
◢ I forgot how beautiful it is when the sun slowly ditches this side of the planet for the other.
It's silly, almost, how easily beauty like that can be forgotten, g'damn. Haha, it's probably from living an island for so long.

Anyways, if sources are correct as long as it's 75k in caught fish/junk you should be awarded the Angelic Rod---not immediately, from what I know.

If I were to diligently fish for at least a bucket every day for an entire year I should be able to nab that rod---THOUGH is it true there is an Angelic rod+? surprised

I hope the Angelic Rod is as great as the legends proclaim it to be!

@Elementis_Dragon:
◢ HAHA, amg, that sounds like a plan! I can't believe you have to travel for an hour...I can't even stand my measly 16 mile drive to the University ; o; )

I think it's cool that everyone is willing to go through that for the holidays (゚∀゚)..

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Morning all. I'm soo sleepy still. Ina try to ninja sketch more people

Lunatic

Ellili
Morning all. I'm soo sleepy still. Ina try to ninja sketch more people

AGH. Morning. Amg.

It's 3:30am here ; o; )

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
zenoxy
@Elementis_Dragon:
◢ HAHA, amg, that sounds like a plan! I can't believe you have to travel for an hour...I can't even stand my measly 16 mile drive to the University ; o; )

I think it's cool that everyone is willing to go through that for the holidays (゚∀゚)..

*giggles* well luckily for me I didn't drive this time lol.

Lunatic

Elementis_Dragon

!!!

Very lucky indeed! I loathe driving with such a passion--we need better transportation systems here.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
zenoxy
Elementis_Dragon

!!!

Very lucky indeed! I loathe driving with such a passion--we need better transportation systems here.
I don't mind driving but I've done it so many damn times that I end up getting sleepy. Singing doesn't do it anymore to keep me awake so I need to find another way to stay awake,unless I do what my aunt does and suck on tootsie roll suckers. xd

Premium Gaian

zenoxy
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Youre welcome! I have no use for it and it will help you get the rod.
I keep getting it from the Daily Chance.

You could probably make tons with the idea too.

◢Yeah! They are suddenly doling out some crazy buckets of free bait---just today I got three Grade A!!! I'd be lucky to just get a D Grade two years ago lol
Here's one scribble bit---I forgot how fun doing these were!
User Image

Elementis_Dragon

I may be complaining about a measly six-mile travel lol

Your Neglected Sex Toy

◢ :0 Linkage? Quest threads always get me arousedstrike me as very pretty because they usually have a lot of work in it!

Sakeyru
ninja

◢SAKET!!! blaugh

wulf of ice

◢Yo ( ㅇㅂㅇ)

hias :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers