1+ 1 100.0% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
jellykans

It's 7:05am right now. The clan is Heartfire (link is in my siggy). We are public and you are welcome to visit or join in our activities. Only clan votes and contests not designated as open are for members only. Raffles at our events are open to all. (That invite is open to everyone in the charity.)

Oh... I joined the clan smile

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
II Certified II
helo

Hi! How are you?

Playful Guildswoman

lookatkimberly
jellykans

It's 7:05am right now. The clan is Heartfire (link is in my siggy). We are public and you are welcome to visit or join in our activities. Only clan votes and contests not designated as open are for members only. Raffles at our events are open to all. (That invite is open to everyone in the charity.)

Welcome! I went to bed early, so got up early, and am getting all sorts of surprises! I just took another look at my list of plans for the summer - it seems like as soon as I finish one set, I add more. Was going to work on a garden this year, but it's late, and I still have a lot of irl stuff to do, though the list is getting shorter. I might start small on the garden this year, esp. since it's a late start, then do more next year. We have a lot of changes happening on Gaia, too. Heartfire has one townlet to itself in Barton, and we're asking if people want to do it in other areas, too, not sure about it, but if it's all us in an area, we'd have no trouble having a party there. The clan will have 3 mules (#3 isn't made yet, so I guess it's time), so one could go in each town. Or we might just spread out, who knows?

Anyhow - better to choose my projects. I think a few containers might be the extent of my garden this year. I am staying active on gaia and have lots to do irl without haring off into gardening too soon. Oh, I can tell that I just woke up! *Giggles.*

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Playful Guildswoman

lookatkimberly
jellykans

Hi, glad you joined! I'm awake now and no longer panicking about gardening. ^^ (And taking on too much.) Anyway, mine will all be in containers and won't be that large. My aunt used to plant several acres, I have a problem with scale in thinking about gardening...lol.

On Sunday, we have our first official party in Towns 2! The Birthday Party last Sunday actually took place about 2/3 of the time there, but officially took place in the thread. We always have a raffle and mostly just hang out and catch up, do a lot of casual RP at the parties. Hope you can come!

Playful Guildswoman

Horny Mushrooms
HIHI <3

Hihi, Mushrooms! ^^

Playful Guildswoman

Sweetkitty
heart

heart

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
jellykans

hey hey ^^
How are you?

Playful Guildswoman

Bonepart
ninja

ninja mrgreen

Playful Guildswoman

Horny Mushrooms
jellykans

hey hey ^^
How are you?

I'm good! Just remembered the auction and thought I'd come bid, but will have to find the last one first.

Playful Guildswoman

quintla
ninja

mrgreen ninja 4laugh

Playful Guildswoman

II Certified II
heart

Hi, Certi! How are you?

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100