Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count

1+ 1 100.0% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]

Hygienic Voter

Ok so you guys might not be physics/science nerds....but anyway the physics dept at my school made these video and with it the theme song:
(thought I'd post it because it was funny, it's regarding schodinger's cat so if you dont know what that is you might not get it haha)

Schrodinger's cat theme song

Beloved Sweetheart

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Playful Guildswoman

emuthesuperhero
Ok so you guys might not be physics/science nerds....but anyway the physics dept at my school made these video and with it the theme song:
(thought I'd post it because it was funny, it's regarding schodinger's cat so if you dont know what that is you might not get it haha)

Got it, ran with it to a friend's thread. *-*

Hygienic Voter

jellykans
emuthesuperhero

Hehe, how did you like it? xP

(Cant wait until we finish the blooper video, we probably wont unload it until we finish all the different lab videos, but we started it and its funny...although it might be only funny to us since we were there...lol)

Playful Guildswoman

emuthesuperhero
jellykans
emuthesuperhero

Hehe, how did you like it? xP

(Cant wait until we finish the blooper video, we probably wont unload it until we finish all the different lab videos, but we started it and its funny...although it might be only funny to us since we were there...lol)

Oh, I liked it!

Hygienic Voter

jellykans

Oh, I liked it!

cool =)

Playful Guildswoman

emuthesuperhero
jellykans

Oh, I liked it!

cool =)

Familiar with Occam's Law? It's far less reliable, but it's history is interesting.

Ever try Fred Alan Wolf? I loved his Spacetime and Beyond.

Bestie Forever

42,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Never Give Up 35

Bestie Forever

42,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Never Give Up 35

Hygienic Voter

jellykans
emuthesuperhero
jellykans

Oh, I liked it!

cool =)

Familiar with Occam's Law? It's far less reliable, but it's history is interesting.

Ever try Fred Alan Wolf? I loved his Spacetime and Beyond.

No, but I'm looking these things up now!

Tasty Snack

prinsess-pechi
xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx

Oh yah lol that is pretty good!
hehe thanks :p, ive been drinking a lot of hot stuff so hopefully im getting better i dunno D:

o-o wow you know a lot of ppl, but lol thats good! so you have friends in your class already?

Yup it's pretty awesome c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces