• Treasure Hunter 100
hey everyone (>o w o)>

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
EcstaticPrincess

Well, his parents met a long time ago when the leader of a strong demon clan, Lu's father, made a pact with an Elven clan to protect them from their enemy in exchange for Elven goods and trades.

During the battle, his mother found his father injured, and healed him using her healing magic and herbs. They naturally fell in love shortly after even though it was forbidden for a demon to love an elf. They met in secret, loving each other and giving each other gifts until one day, they married in secret.

Her father, LuSean's Elven Grandfather, didn't like the idea at all. It would shame the family name for years and years. He was angry, but he didn't want his daughter to hate him either. So, he started to plan.

A year later, they had a child, LuSean. He seemed Elven, showing no signs of being demonic. Knowing he could cover up any evidence and still let the child live, the grandfather took his plan into action. He hired an Elven man to flirt with his daughter, and ensure that the demon was jealous. He did the same with a demon woman, to flirt with LuSean's father.

They started getting into fights of jealousy, but they made up in the end. The grandfather, seeing that it wasn't enough, decided to take it a step further. He spread rumors that the demon clan was planning to betray them, and kill the elves. This led to a fight between the two clans and the two lovers.

His father was fed lies that the woman he loved mated with another man, and that is why LuSean wasn't partially demonic. Angry at her, he tried to kill the man that was rumored to have loved her, and feeling bad about it, she got in the way, ending her life.

He never forgave himself, so in the end, he found it easier to hate her and all Elves, and never love again. Years later, he found out that LuSean was raised by a few remained Elves of the clan, and decided to end his life simply because he was the child of another man that mated with his dead wife. surprised

Thats the long story short. biggrin
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
GracefulAquarius
yeah, I really sincerely hope so... 3nodding
im working on some art right now for a little gold. c:

I've never got how it works, so I can't really do it crying

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Call me ωαdנєт or вαsт.
              ☽O☾ Blessed Be

I have returned

In a relationship with Arcalentis

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Mystiecat537
I'm glad you think so. ^^
c:

I like your avi.. ^^

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
GracefulAquarius
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
GracefulAquarius
yeah, I really sincerely hope so... 3nodding
im working on some art right now for a little gold. c:

I've never got how it works, so I can't really do it crying
browse the shops. c: youll get an idea. you can scan it or upload it onto imgur, photobucket you name it. c: and then you post the link for the buyer. c:

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
LethargicKing
hey everyone (>o w o)>
hihi! <(^w^< wink

Silent Protagonist

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
hihi! <(^w^< )

How's it going?

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Mystiecat537
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Mystiecat537
c:

I like your avi.. ^^
thank you. c: <3 the zetta skins are my favorite.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
LethargicKing
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
hihi! <(^w^< )

How's it going?
i think ima try my luck at the Dark Moon cover contest. OwO how are you?

Silent Protagonist

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
i think ima try my luck at the Dark Moon cover contest. OwO how are you?

that sounds pretty interesting what's it about?
also i'm making art for my avi whee
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess

Well, his parents met a long time ago when the leader of a strong demon clan, Lu's father, made a pact with an Elven clan to protect them from their enemy in exchange for Elven goods and trades.

During the battle, his mother found his father injured, and healed him using her healing magic and herbs. They naturally fell in love shortly after even though it was forbidden for a demon to love an elf. They met in secret, loving each other and giving each other gifts until one day, they married in secret.

Her father, LuSean's Elven Grandfather, didn't like the idea at all. It would shame the family name for years and years. He was angry, but he didn't want his daughter to hate him either. So, he started to plan.

A year later, they had a child, LuSean. He seemed Elven, showing no signs of being demonic. Knowing he could cover up any evidence and still let the child live, the grandfather took his plan into action. He hired an Elven man to flirt with his daughter, and ensure that the demon was jealous. He did the same with a demon woman, to flirt with LuSean's father.

They started getting into fights of jealousy, but they made up in the end. The grandfather, seeing that it wasn't enough, decided to take it a step further. He spread rumors that the demon clan was planning to betray them, and kill the elves. This led to a fight between the two clans and the two lovers.

His father was fed lies that the woman he loved mated with another man, and that is why LuSean wasn't partially demonic. Angry at her, he tried to kill the man that was rumored to have loved her, and feeling bad about it, she got in the way, ending her life.

He never forgave himself, so in the end, he found it easier to hate her and all Elves, and never love again. Years later, he found out that LuSean was raised by a few remained Elves of the clan, and decided to end his life simply because he was the child of another man that mated with his dead wife. surprised

I can sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, say that I've enjoyed reading this immensely gaia_crown . I absolutely love tragic back stories and it was so romantic.
I'm so disappointed that it was a family member that tore them apart. I just can't believe it.
Poor LuSean...

In a relationship with Arcalentis

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Mystiecat537
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Mystiecat537
c:

I like your avi.. ^^
thank you. c: <3 the zetta skins are my favorite.

You're welcome. ^^ I sees...
Trying to kill off time before I go to bed a 3 am...

How is everyone c:

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess

I can sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, say that I've enjoyed reading this immensely gaia_crown . I absolutely love tragic back stories and it was so romantic.
I'm so disappointed that it was a family member that tore them apart. I just can't believe it.
Poor LuSean...

Yeah. The way it ended was that LuSean's father made it out alive by a bit of sorcery, leaving a piece of his soul back home. However, LuSean himself believes that both his parents are now gone, even though he lives peacefully in his library as a full elf now. His father, moving on his own, often gets thrown into RP's of finding a way to love again. :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff